[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vanilla WoW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: wall1-1600x1200.jpg (608 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
wall1-1600x1200.jpg
608 KB, 1600x1200
Want to start playing Vanilla WoW again, what servers do you guys play on?
>>
Please

Please, please robot stop
>>
Oh boy it's so exciting to press "Heroic Strike" for 45 lvls.
>>
Vanilla WoW was only good because it was new to you and it was exciting visiting Azeroth for the first time.
>>
RIP to all the warlocks and priest I gutted while playing my rogue

All those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain
>>
I'm playing on kronos 2 right now but its laggy at the moment. ^_^
>>
>>29237730
i play kronos 2

laggy as shit atm
but itl improve

they just changed their hardware
>>
>>29236955
giving a bump because im going on vacation soon and i want to play some WoW
>>
Me and a friend played nostalrius for about a week to relive the "glory" days and holy fucking shit was it terrible. We played 20 hours and got to lvl 15 I auto attacked as a warrior the whole time. I can't help but laugh at all the nerds who put huge amounts of time into it to get to end game just to lose everything when blizzard shut down.
>>
File: 1425993681306.jpg (8 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1425993681306.jpg
8 KB, 200x193
>>29236955
Join Feenix Warsong server
Btw pls be a girl
>>
>>29236955
>never played wow
>fell for the nostalrius is really good meme
>play it for a bit
>it's barely even a game
>>
>>29237611
>you will never mind control people off of the world tree in overt trolling strikes ever again

priests pretty much became shit when everyone got a cancel fear item with 2 min cooldown for no reason
>>
File: chimpout.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
chimpout.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
>>29237563
Thank you. Truly for speaking this truth.

Vanilla wow was absolute trash. It took until wrath to get good. Dipped in cata, stabalized in pandaland and fucking tanked in wod, with fanservice looking to do the same. Just with more pomp and noise.

Kill yourself if you think that running some bugged to fuck shell of a decade old game-state will bring you any satisfaction. you're looking in the wrong place and don't diverse it anyway
>>
>>29236955
You can join and get your shit fucked up when your server gets too much attention.

It's not worth it, find something else to do.
>>
>>29237611
Rogues are overpowered as fuck right now, they critical absurdly high very often and have a ton of defensives
>>
>>29238568
Not the case for me. I play on Kronos 2 and it brought back memories from day one and hasn't disappointed me at all yet. Hit 60 the other day and the dungeons are as fresh as ever.

You just have to actually enjoy it. Enjoy the leveling, the rep grinds, the endless grind for raid mats etc.

If you don't truly enjoy any of that, then don't bother. Play WoD or SWTOR or some other game that would suit you more. Perhaps LoL if your attention span is too short (it is).

TBC>classic>WotLK. Kill yourself my man.
>>
>>29238886
Been playing Black Desert at lot recently, the grind is actually fun
>>
>>29238386
i play on feenix warsong
im a girl btw
>>
File: 1465492937400.gif (36 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
1465492937400.gif
36 KB, 200x146
>>29239051
I wish i could fuck you desu fampai
>>
>>29239209
Wew, ya blew it!
>>
>>29238568
>>29237563

I thought blizzdrones were normies and soccer moms. What are you doing here on /r9k/ are you lost?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.