[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Brock Turner another example of white privilege?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: CollegeAthletes.jpg (293 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
CollegeAthletes.jpg
293 KB, 800x1200
Is Brock Turner another example of white privilege?
>>
>>29236741
He got a lot of attention because the judge reduced his sentence for some bullshit reason of him not being tough enough for jail
>>
>>29236815
the only difference is brock got 3 years probation instead of 10
>>
>>29236815
Yeah, but the outrage comes from the jury convicting him for a longer sentence and the judge giving the classic "he was a good boy" shit that his mom said in a letter and reduced his sentence.
>>
>>29236741
Brock only fingered the girl aka "sexual assault," whereas the nigger forced his dick in her vagina aka "rape."
>>
>>29236851
Also that Sam forcefully raped a girl while she was conscious. Brock raped a girl while she was unconscious. I don't know if that factors in legally, but I would think harsher sentences should be given for those violent, forceful rapes because they would likely be more traumatic.
>>
>>29236910
Wow, I didn't even know that even after reading a few articles. Every headline says rape implying penetration.
>>
Anyone really don't give a shit that some roastie got raped?

Alot of these girls knew the Chads and Tyrones who raped them and were drunk as fuck when it happened, who fucking cares.

If they had gotten married, been at home cooking dinner for their husbands and preparing their young kids for bed they wouldnt have been raped...
>>
>>29236997
They couldn't find any sperm inside her vagina, but the two guys who saved her said he had his hard dick out and was humping her.
>>
>>29236910
>>29236997
>>29237044
rape is penetration, it doesn't matter if this is a penis or an inanimate object. this is also why men can't be raped by women in the traditional sense.
>>
>>29236741
I dont get this. I mean, is name is now tarnished. No one but other bros will respect him. Women wont go near him when he is legaly forced to tell them he is a sex offender. Jobs wont hire him because more and more women are getting in the workplace, taking over, dont wont people like that working there. This dudes future is fucked, doesnt matter how long hes in jail. Really wouldnt make a differnce. Women are just being women, thats all. This guy is screwd, end of.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.