[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex must be really the stuff of legends. I hear so much good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1458358658194.jpg (48 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1458358658194.jpg
48 KB, 512x384
Sex must be really the stuff of legends. I hear so much good about it. Mind shattering orgasms and sensual intimacy. I hope i get to experience it once to see what the fuss about it is.
>>
File: 1465590073018.jpg (126 KB, 800x768) Image search: [Google]
1465590073018.jpg
126 KB, 800x768
>>29236718
No, it's not a big deal. You just think it's awesome because everybody is gelling you that you're a faggot if you don't fuck. what you want from the chads is their faith in life, and happyness, nothing more
>>
>>29236718
Just buy a dog man
>>
>>29236718
It's too intense for me. Not in the love or arousal way, in the "oh shit, I just fucked with the laws of nature by doing something of cosmic significance" way.
>>
>love girl
>cum inside her
>dont care anymore

repeat.
>>
>>29236718
Pretty much anything you read or see or hear on the internet is nothing like real sex. It's different with each person and even different day to day. Some days it's good, Some people do it good.
What you are thinking of is sort of the "best of" because it's what people talk about or post about. Most of the time it's mundane and masturbation feels better.

Have some Bossa Nova Jazz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfG5fmAR7V4
>>
someday you'll realize that it's about social acceptance. that is why men want sex and girlfriends.

that's not say you wouldn't love your girlfriend but the reason sex is a big deal isn't about sex at all.
>>
>>29237157
I'm not Canadian though
>>
>>29237280
More like love a girl, cum inside her vagina with no condom and feel like you just did the most right thing in the universe and overcome with pure bliss
>>
>>29236718
It's not as good as they say.

It's like being really really hungry and getting ot eat your favorite thing. It's very, very pleasureful. But then it's just... over. And then you have to relate to this person you just fucked. Imagine what it would be like to talk to someone right after you put your penis into their body and ejaculated sperm into them. That's exactly what it's like in real life. it's like "sooooooo... that was.... great. This is great weather for sex. Do you want some water?" It retarded. You're not missing out. It's just your body telling you you need it. You don't. your body just wants to make more babies. You don't need babies.
>>
File: 1445319383053.jpg (129 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1445319383053.jpg
129 KB, 668x712
>>29237196
A girl showed me her breasts once and it has burned into my mind. I still feel stunned a year later. I don't think I could handle sex.
>>
>>29237393
That's the sexiest part to me though, having a filthy secret with a girl and then acting normal the next day. I love to make banal conversations with girls after they send me nudes
>>
>>29236718
I'm afraid that i wont be able to get my dick up if i'll have sex.
>>
File: 014.jpg (56 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
56 KB, 534x800
>>29236718
i doubt it. only people who deserve sex get it.
>>
>>29236959
Why do you think you can tell other people what they feel? You have no id a who this guy is or what he's feeling but you still act like You know his emotions better than he does. Why do you do that?
>>
Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's meh and awkward.

I had sex with a girl once who farted while we were doing doggy because she was nervous or some shit. It was painfully awkward.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.