[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I find some actual fembots to talk with? Lack of interaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1445317482712.jpg (111 KB, 764x764) Image search: [Google]
1445317482712.jpg
111 KB, 764x764
Where can I find some actual fembots to talk with? Lack of interaction with female human beings is starting to drive me crazy
>>
Not here, literally zero women, just fags pretending to be, 100%.
>>
>>29236347
Use the r9k tag on Omegle.
>>
>>29236602
Who are the nicest people on omegle?
Are there people you should avoid?
>>
>>29236347
Try soc threads

If anything, i can talk to you for a bit if you have kik- dont promise much since time difference is probably big and I'm having tense month workwise.
>>
>>29236347
>>29236347
i'd be your friend OP.
i'll be on text omegle with the tag "millyholdswarth" if you need me.
>>
>this thread actually worked
can i get in on this?

>>29236602
would i be shitting it up by looking for girls or is that pretty universal anyway?
>>
Interaction with females will drive you crazy.
>>
>>29236347
Talk to Crispy
>>
>>29236602
everyone skips me on omegle
im a girl btw
no im not a bitch
>>
>>29236818
Want sex want sex want sex.
>>
>>29237077
Who are you?
Original comment pls.
>>
>>29236626
avoid niggers
>>
>>29236626
honestly the nicest people on omegle are some women. the worst people on omegle are the chads who go there and think they're hot shit.
>>
tfw no webcam. lok
>>
>>29238896
Can you name specific people to look out for
>>
>>29239066
There's a girl called Sophie, she's kinda chubby but cute and really friendly. Tbh she kind of has a really relaxing presence, I felt really calm around her and warm, she has a soothing ASMR, cutesy kind of voice but is also probably the nicest femanon I have met so far.. There was also one called kelsey but she was kind of loud and obnoxious sometimes but also friendly and not someone who would be a bitch.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.