[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many 5'7 and below guy insecure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1462916943429.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1462916943429.gif
2 MB, 696x478
I'm 5'7, i must admit that i used to be insecure as fck before i got 20

Had life changing epiphany near age 20, radically changed myself, on every aspects. Way of thinking,habits,mindset,way of seeing the world,discipline,all that

I legit don't even think anyone taller has shit on me,i'm fucking serious and it shows in my attitude.

It's not even rare for girls in club refuse taller guys and come to me, it's not rare for me to pull before my 5'9-6'1 good looking friends (last time i went in a club was a year ago tho)

Stop being so fucking insecure about your height, it's the least of my worries

one of the guys who pulls the most that i know is 5'7 (he's also fucking good looking and he's the one getting approached most of the time but that's another story)

You have 2 choice

Cry on some obscure internet site for people who gave up on life

Or

Live your fucking life

It's your choice
>>
>>29236236
>pull
>club
>epiphany

You must be middle class and white.
>>
>>29236236
stopped reading after

>I'm 5' 7
>>
>>29236236
>Dreams of a manlet: the post.
>>
>i go to clubs

You haven't grown at all
You are also a mantlet
>>
>It's not even rare for girls in club refuse taller guys and come to me, it's not rare for me to pull before my 5'9-6'1 good looking friends
And I have over 300 confirmed kills
>>
and also for fuck sake, stop caring so much about girls

>>29236270
i'm not white

but most girls into me are white, few asians and few latinas

Since i'm on 4chan,(easily triggered sheltered stormfront autists )you won't be able to guess my race

>>29236308
>>29236350

lol,sure.

I have nothing to prove anyway.Won't waste more time here
>>
It's true. The only people holding short guys back is themselves
>>
>talking about insecurity while feeling the need to validate himself on an anonymous board
>>
>>29236236
I think you confused "the club" with the playground little guy.
>>
>>29236371
So you're the thug nigga of the group with a rumored BBC.
>>
I'm a weak 5'10'' and still extremely insecure, even though in my country that's way over average and I'm easily taller than 90% of people I see around.

It's just that if you're under 6 feet tall, you're a fucking subhuman. You're genetically not worthy, not a real man.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.