[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you robots remember the time when you were all so innocent?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: aryaSTARK.jpg (140 KB, 950x565) Image search: [Google]
aryaSTARK.jpg
140 KB, 950x565
Do you robots remember the time when you were all so innocent?
>>
Innocence still intact my friend :)))))))))
>>
It wasn't since I was about 10 but yes I remember thinking that the world was just a big playground with more rules that I'd learn when I got older and that there would always be rules that would keep people doing the right thing. When I was 10 I figured out that people will get away with anything they can, and that they use power to get others to help them break the rules.

I have never recovered from this. I truly thought humanity had honor and I based my whole life plan on it.
>>
>>29237034
pickens plan!
>>
>>29236193
When I think about my childhood and early teens I get an instant anxiety attack because it reminds me of all those stupid situations I've gone into because of my stupidity, unawareness and overall lack of thinking.
>>
>>29237271
Yeah I saw everything in black and white back then, which is the main reason for everyone's stupidity I suppose .
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.