[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fell for the lifting meme >spend $100 on food a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>fell for the lifting meme
>spend $100 on food a week
>steroids making me go bald faster
>sick of whey
>no matter how strong I get nobody likes me which is why I started in the first place
>>
at last you realized it

the guys over at /fit/ thinking they will "make it" depress me
>>
>>29236035
>>steroids making me go bald faster
>Steroids

well there's your problem fauq boi
>>
>lifting meme
>roids
you got that wrong. you can lift and eat well and make the best of your body. roids, on the other hand, fuck you up. cut the roids, dont supp if you don't feel like it, it's no must, and keep lifting if it makes you feel good (protip: it psychologically should)
>>
>>29236035
>using roids
>100 dollars weekly
I spend 55 a week and use no roids. What the fuck.
>>
>>29236105
>>29236106
I was natural for a long time but nobody liked me so I figured I had to take it up to the next level
>>
>>29236035
/trv/ and /ck/ are the superior hobbies
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.