[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets try something different share some good life advise. If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (47 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47 KB, 1440x1440
Lets try something different share some good life advise.

If you've got coursework, get it out of the way as soon as possible, It means you will have time to enjoy some other activities later on and have time to fix any errors in it.

Now what about you Robots?
>>
Literally just do what you want whenever but don't be retarded about it
>>
>>29235455
> advise

original comment
>>
Floss before you brush. I did it the wrong way round for years.
>>
>>29235497
Typini.

Originalli Spaghetti Romani Comentii
>>
Don't evaluate peoples' posts on here differently because you don't know the author. Everyone is just a human being and that means everyone is full of shit and insecurities that influence them. Seeking approval, trolling, giving advice... Everything you make of the stuff you read on here is up to you and every time you act against your own consciousness you will become even more miserable. Strength comes from doing what no one else does because you feel it is the right thing to do, deep down in your heart, especially when no one else wants to admit it. Most people are just too lazy to really do the things that would help them. Being yourself is a shitty meme. However, standing up for what you deem right shapes you and makes you yourself in other people's minds because they know what you want to be and what you think is good in this world.
Everyone who says there is no way off of here just doesn't want to leave yet because there is a strange appeal to feeling miserable and sharing it with others.
If you want to break the cycle, be for something. Being against everything and ridiculing everything is just a tactic to make yourself invulnerable to criticism. Above all, it is really easy. There is no black and white. You will always get shit from people. Be prepared to stand up for yourself and then you will be respected. Everything else is being a smartass who doesn't offer any serious way how to improve your situation.
>lel i was being ironic you moron
>belieiving this
etc.
Irony and sarcasm are for people who would rather contradict than create. Fuck them.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.