[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hikki NEET Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: hikkiFembot.jpg (92 KB, 540x506) Image search: [Google]
hikkiFembot.jpg
92 KB, 540x506
Do they exist? I'm talking

>NEET
>no friends
>KHHV
>gets panic attacks in public
>rarely and reluctantly leaves room
>no hygiene or other daily routines
>suicidally depressed
>not a drug addict

I've heard lot of """hikki""" women (lol I don't hang out a lot SO RANDOM!!1 :3) but yet to hear of a real stereotypical hikki woman.
>>
>>29235444
Some aspects yes. Both my current and last GFs are kinda introverts. The EX as well rarely left her room.

But All of those things? Good luck finding that.

As well luckily so. Why would you want someone with bad hygiene?
>>
I had a gf like OP described and she had heaps of bfs before. Its impossible.
>>
>>29235493
I'm not asking to find a gf like that, I'm not in that game at all. I'm just curious if they exist because I've literally never heard anyone even close to that.
>>
File: elmo.jpg (44 KB, 600x610) Image search: [Google]
elmo.jpg
44 KB, 600x610
I'm convinced the closest a woman can get to the male version of undesirable man (aka khhv neet mentally ill not Chad etc) is tumblr girl complete mental nutcase status

I have a friend who biologically is a girl but switches genders literally every 6 hours, posts on Facebook for her support group to applaud her new gender and at times just claims to have no gender. I know for a fact she has been molested and once got in a car crash that made her lose her memory from 16-18 years old and messed up some emotional functions in her brain. She speaks and acts really erratically and is an alcoholic. Also has social anxiety and panic attacks and all that shit and at times doesn't even respond to Facebook message because they make her feel overloaded. She's never had penor but is in a relationship with another biological female that identifies as some other gender or something. But they're asexual and don't really have sex in their relationship.

It's a shame because she's really hot, about 5'4 with big tits, shorts messy brown hair, and a pair of the most beautiful brown doe eyes I've ever seen. She can be cool to hang out with and drink with in real life but she's crazy on the internet and when she goes off on sjw topics.
>>
>>29235444
I know a girl just like that. She's the perfect girl but I'm of no use to her, being that I'm whatever the opposite of perfect is.
>>
Me:
>NEET
yes
>no friends
No friends since I'm 13
>KHHV
I had a bf and we keep a LDR because I moved from my country.
>gets panic attacks in public
I feel stressed but not to the point to get a panic attack
>rarely and reluctantly leaves room
I live with my parents so I have to help with the chores
>no hygiene or other daily routines
I can't work or have fun if I stink so no.
>suicidally depressed
Meh
>not a drug addict
I think drugs are stupid.
>>
File: bm.jpg (68 KB, 552x779) Image search: [Google]
bm.jpg
68 KB, 552x779
>>29235797
>I think drugs are stupid.

Let me guess, you still drink and/or smoke? Just because it's legal doesn't make it any smarter, alcohol and tobacco are unhealthy and addictive as fuck. In contrast some drugs are practically harmless, except of course if the police get you for possession. Weed, shrooms, LSD, dissociatives etc. are used as medicine for cancer, PTSD, depression and many more. None of them have addictive ingredients either. That doesn't mean you can't get addicted, you can get addicted to eating toilet paper or gambling, literally anything, but you won't go into physical withdrawal when you stop. Alcohol and tobacco will cause that and alcohol withdrawals can kill you just like heroin. Some harder drugs are pretty well known for their addictive qualities. Opiates (heroin or pain pills), benzos, stimulants (meth, coke etc. technically caffeine is one too, lol). But just like alcohol, you can use these things to have fun every now and then. Everything in moderation.
>>
>>29236196
I'd say triggering schizophrenia is far worse than getting a fine, but maybe that's just me.
>>
Not even fat loser girls want me.
>>
>>29236196
>Let me guess, you still drink and/or smoke?
I don't do any of those either. I don't have any intention of doing any drug/smoke/drink not because I fear those but because I just don't like them. :^)
I support the idea that drugs should be legal with control of distribution by the government like they do in Netherlands.
>>
File: 1392437502061.jpg (93 KB, 494x477) Image search: [Google]
1392437502061.jpg
93 KB, 494x477
I am but it is scurry + intimidating to post regarding my living situation and NEETdom as it feels highly personal and I dislike divulging that stuff.

Just because someone like that exists doesnt mean that they would be desirable in any way. As if a NEET girl is some kind of manic pixie dream girl who you can relate to, or something. I mean, agoraphobia, panic attacks,suicidal depression and no hygiene are not things you'd want in a mate.
>>
>>29236930
The thread wasn't about getting a hikki girlfriend it was just out of curiosity. Any true hikki wouldn't want a partner so it's by definition an impossible relationship.
>>
>>29235444
>Hikki NEET Women
They do but they are an incredibly small percentage of the neet population that they might as well not exist. Women literally cannot live without going outside and socializing.
>>
>>29236196
>tries to be a smart ass and spergs
>fails

lol
>>
>>29235493
>Why would you want someone with bad hygiene?
I'm not a normalfag so I'm not hyper-sensitive to such things, that's why.
>>
File: 1450636381649.png (13 KB, 429x375) Image search: [Google]
1450636381649.png
13 KB, 429x375
slob fetishists are a thing

oh wait, i forgot i wasn't on /d/
>>
>>29237190
I onl y go outside to walk my dog
>>
>tfw no NEET gf to keep in your house all day
>to keep her naked in the house at all times and use her whenever you see fit
>to remind her she is worthless without you and has to do what you say
>to force to take birth control so you can cum inside every time
>to cook for you and take all her meals on the floor

Truly, I was only put here to suffer to not have even these basic necessities.
>>
>>29235444

There is no such thing, it is impossible for women to be alone.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.