[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we need it now more than ever we need to get these goat fuckers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 320x240
we need it now more than ever
we need to get these goat fuckers out its only a matter of time before whites come together to take this trash out
>>
I'd elect this man, and I don't even like in murica
>>
>>29235113
Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump 58m58 minutes ago

Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!
7,871 retweets 17,710 likes
>>
>>29235113
I'd vote for this for the lulz because I know he won't actually win because America doesn't like change and will just go for Shillary instead
>>
>>29235113
whites are the trash you edgelord smfh
>>
>>29235371
Not as trash as muslims.
>>
>use a muslim terrorist to carry out a terrorist attack
>"see guys i was rite all along hehehehe stupid goyim"
Low.
>>
>>29235720
This.

I'm pretty sure Trump hired the guy so he can get his point across and cry terrorist attack for white trash people so he gets elected.

I'm voting for Hillary for sure.
>>
>>29235371
No blacks are the trash, what really makes me mad is how clueless most americans are to the society destroying monsters that are blacks they are the most dangerous beings in our country and alot is being done to make you not realize that.
>>
>>29235753
Fuck off back to /pol/. My gf is black and she's not trash at all. She goes to college. And she's a nice person.
>>
>>29235371
what ever shade of shit your skin is, you are trash.
>>
I genuinely don't get why Trump supporters have put so much faith in him. Everything about the guy screams falseness, especially that fake-concern voice he puts on when he talks about the tough issues ("it's a tremendous shame", "it breaks my heart", etc.) I'm not American and don't care if he wins but I wouldn't expect him to keep any promises.
>>
>>29235775
Yh whatever you oildrilling faggot, her male associates would probably kill your white ass for fun, and she would stand there and giggle at you being beaten the hell up because shes black she likes to see people in pain. Besides I dont care about your one person the majority of blacks are dangerous ferocious apes thats why wherever blacks exist there is always crime, chaos and poverty these people are not civilized at all, if we dont kill all of them they will destroy our country and us as well.
>>
>>29235775
Lol when you have to meet her family and you realize she is the only one who 'made it' and a bunch of thuggin tyrones roast you.
>>
the species started in africa
the human race started in africa
civilization started in africa
the egyptions were building pyramids when british were building mud huts
fucking die you stupid white piece of shit pink chimp bitch
>>
>>29235988
Imagine if someone in Germany started saying Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy, and that Germany should start being nationalist again. That's what Trump is doing in the US. If anyone else had said anything remotely similar to what Trump has said, they'd have been character assassinated by now.
>>
>>29236062
Tyrone beats on chest muh dick muh dick
>>
>>29235988

Look at the alternatives, a cry baby who throws away a sentimental replica gun from a close friend and a croney capitalist warhawk lying stealing criminal who's entire campaign is 'I am bagina'. If Trump accomplishes even one of the things he sets out to do its worth it. All we need to do is look at your shit country to see you have no place telling Americans how things should be done.
>>
File: 16516847897.gif (356 KB, 262x179) Image search: [Google]
16516847897.gif
356 KB, 262x179
>>29237192
>we wuz kangs and sheeeet
>>
>>29235307
The madman actually posted this.
>>
>>29235307
>I want toughness & vigilance.
More bullshit from Trump. You can't stop a lone gunman who's brainwashed by propaganda he gets from the internet.
>>
>>29237330
You can if more sane people carried guns.

Like it or not, Mutually Assured Destruction is the ONLY guarantor of peace.
>>
File: 1391034894497.png (170 KB, 331x319) Image search: [Google]
1391034894497.png
170 KB, 331x319
>>29237192
>the british existed when the egyptians were building pyramids

American education.
>>
File: futile struggle.gif (333 KB, 375x286) Image search: [Google]
futile struggle.gif
333 KB, 375x286
REMOVE ISLAM

SHIP THEM BACK TO THE MIDDLE EAST. IF THEY WANT TO FUCK SHIT UP LET THEM FIGHT THE JEWS UNTIL THEY END EACH OTHER

FUCK. DOESN'T ANYONE HAVE ANY SENSE?
>these people are raping
>they're killing
>let's let them in
>let's welcome them
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
NO
>>
>>29235753
You yourself are trash for beiliving your own BIASED BIASED BIASED bullshit
>>
>>29237330
Well you can just deport the muslims.

Most of these attackers were already known to the security services but they don't have any powers to detain them or return them home so they just end up reading their emails and then doing nothing until after the attack.
>>
>>29237330
That's why we need to censor the internet
>>
>>29237330

>1 gunman vs 319 million gunman

Yeah you're full of shit. It's easy as fuck to stop a lone gunman. Why? Because they are alone. This ain't fallout with power armors and tactical nukes. Even two gunman wouldn't stand a chance against the entire nation.
>>
>>29237270

You are beautiful. Trump 2016 at least he understands business. America is a business not a safe haven for just anyone and everyone. If another country is such shit, instead of running to america to deplete our resoruces and in turn make our country shit, they should fix
their own ways
>>
>>29237346
>Mutually Assured Destruction is the ONLY guarantor of peace.
This only works for people who have something to lose. Brainwashed terrorists have nothing to lose.
>>
File: sanic gun.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
sanic gun.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
This is the part where I get blamed for this all.

Being an Islamic robot is the worst thing ever. You have the cons of being a robot, with the Muslim guilt stacked on top.

Better blame the friendless Beta instead of Saeed Wonderseed, he is OK and drinks beer (girls love him)
>>
>>29237530
maybe stop being part of a comically evil death cult
>>
File: 2056641388.jpg (108 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
2056641388.jpg
108 KB, 500x334
>>29237500
>at least he understands business
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29237330
we can stop importing the death cult of islam for one thing
>>
>>29235749
Really? Because I'm pretty sure this guy carried out the attack because a bunch of towelheads in a sandy shithole told him it was the right to do you fucking retard
>>
File: 1460937263162.jpg (79 KB, 692x940) Image search: [Google]
1460937263162.jpg
79 KB, 692x940
>>29237499
>1 gunman vs 319 million gunman
Then he uses bigger guns.
The element of surprise.
Bombs.
Distractions.
Long range sniper rifles.

Let us make getting guns easier and less controlled - that will help A LOT.

Dumps at it again...
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.