[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: It's 2003
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
Hey Anon, how are you doing? Anything interesting going around you?

My mother just bought me Max Payne 2 and I'm gonna watch WWE Raw later tonight with my friend
>>
Probably play some Broodwar Battlenet.

The new Helms Deep map is great!
>>
I'm a freshman HS now! This is when I'll meet my girlfriend and do lots of cool things with everyone! Can't wait to see what the future holds :D

You poor naive thing you were.
>>
>>29235095
I'll just be chopping Yews by Seer's Village or fishing lobbies.
>>
File: cc.png (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
cc.png
9 KB, 225x225
>>29235140
It's the downward years to come Anon kun!
>>
>>29235095
Hey, we have a brilliant future ahead, let's not kill ourselves tonight!
>>
>>29235095
>dad just left us
>find anime for the first time
>too young for early 4chan
>>
>>29235095
>play old games and watch WWE

I'm still doing the exact same thing 13 years later. And I'm not even slightly bored of it.
>>
File: Time to die.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
Time to die.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>29235095
I'm going to my friends house to play Melee, go on the computer to look at naked female bodies and watch reruns of DBZ. I'm sure no matter what happens we will always stay together and be best friends who won't abandon eachother by the time HS begins
>>
File: cheeky cheeky.png (192 KB, 388x388) Image search: [Google]
cheeky cheeky.png
192 KB, 388x388
>got into another fight at school

Just another day
>>
File: image.png (137 KB, 320x317) Image search: [Google]
image.png
137 KB, 320x317
I'm 6 years old and probably at The Boys and Girls Club having a fucking ball. Man I miss those times.
>>
I'm gonna shitpost on a video game forum, and maybe play some Wind Waker later.
>>
File: 1465332596705.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465332596705.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>playing jet set radio future to forget the torment and bullying that I experience at school
>>
Wasn't it WWF then?
>>
I'm still happy with myself and my big sis just bought me an spiderman figuere.

I miss that toy.
>>
wow i sure am happy right now
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 550x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 550x295
listening to hail to the thief on my minidisc player
>>
>>29235738
Nah it changed sometime around 2001. 2003 was the ruthless aggression era.
>>
>>29235140
I heard that Chad already kissed a girl during summer break.
>>
Playing PS2 & maybe Game Cube while Mommy cooks me dinner while I thought about my future.... :'(
>>
Gonna watch some episodes of Billy and Mandy and then bike ride to my friends house to play Dragonball Z bodukai

I wanna kill myself Anon

Hopefully he got a better PS2 controller. The other one has a messed up analog stick
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.