[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you guys trim your pubic hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 20160613_032509.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160613_032509.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
Even though theres no way Ill ever get any action, I still maintain a hygenic and neat pubic area. Do you guys trim your pubic hair, or shave, or leave natural. Out of the 3 girls Ive asked they all say they prefer trimmed.
>>
>>29235085
show the rest of your cock. do a little show for us.
>>
you're good mate

original
>>
>>29235085
i do it rarely atm but when i do i go conpletely naked. no hair left behind
>>
>>29235085
Use a hair clipper for groin region and disposable razors for balls and sensitive areas.
>>
>>29235085
nobody but me has to deal with it so i just leave it to naturally fall out and make the rim of my toilet really gross looking
>>
>>29235085
Fuck trimming that shit.
I trimmed above my dick to 3mm and shaved my balls+shaft on Monday.
The shit has already grown another 2mm since then.

I'll stick to trimming 2-3 days before anyone is going to see it whenever that will be
>>
Square or upward pyramid.
Downward pyramid resembles female pattern pubic hair and only go bare if she explicitly asks for it.
>>
I just clear the whole area once a week. I don't have the patience or desire to trim it. I'm fat anyway so there is no point in trying to put any effort into my pubic hair.
>>
File: IMG_20160612_130958[1].jpg (1013 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160612_130958[1].jpg
1013 KB, 2592x1944
I like to keep enough to have a comfortable curl, not too short to be prickly, not too thick to be jungle-tier. If you have hairy legs then try to blend it in.
>>
>>29235085
>needing to cut any hair other than what's on your head
Cucks of societal beauty standards detected.
Be a real man and let it grow au natural.
>>
Can't be bothered to trim or shave it so I just leave it natural

Not like anyone besides me is ever going to see my dick
>>
>>29235955
I had no idea I was going to get laid until I did. Don't trouble yourself over it but at least keep it presentable because you never know when the opportunity will come.
>>
>>29235337

I always wondered what people meant by this but you explain it better than I usually see written. Do you have any pictures? Even a diagram would be nice. I think I've been doing it the feminine way all these years.

I shave straight across under my underwear band and everything upwards, shave balls and shaft, then I trim my pubes in the upside down triangle with my thighs and legs trimmed same length but it's so sparse and blonde that my thighs appear almost bare until halfway down my thighs. I once waxed but it's hard to do. Do I just make a Mohawk going up to my belly button for boy mode?
>>
>>29236115
If you're gay then you're doing it right. If not then you're trying way too hard. Girls won't really give a shit as long as you can fuck.
>>
>>29235900

A real man does what he wants instead of letting anonymous posters on an anime enthusiast image board dictate how he style his body hair. I'll shave, trim or style into Salvador Dahli pubes if I see it fit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.