[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup robots femanon here, got a normie tier question for you all:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 17
File: 12432356799.jpg (67 KB, 540x543) Image search: [Google]
12432356799.jpg
67 KB, 540x543
sup robots
femanon here, got a normie tier question for you all:
why the fuck are you so afraid of women
>>
I'm not
yuyyfuyuutdutdutjdf
>>
>>29234942
I'm afraid of intimacy I would say, not women
Because I don't want to get hurt (again)
It is silly but partly subconscious desu
>>
>>29234942
You can say a four letter word and destroy me.
>>
>>29234942
I'm not afraid of women, i'm afraid of people
>>
Because I've been conditioned to be so.
>>
I'm not afraid of them, they hate me.
>>
I'm not.

Nor do I complain endlessly about them on the internet though.

The problem is that you seem to think that everybody on this board is a part of a homogeneous hive-mind.

The irony being that this approach will likely lead to you being welcomed with a unanimous shower of ritual abuse, which may actually lead to it appearing so.

This is simply the prevalent board culture; it is an anti-society with it's own norms and rules, and if you transgress them by revealing that you do not belong, just as in a conventional society, you will be mocked and ostracized.

Normies fail to understand this because they have not experienced Alienation from the receiving end.
>>
amount of future pain they can inflict on you even if everything goes okay
>>
>>29234957
lies
>>29234962
thats reasonable enough (im the same), but im more curious about dem boys who never have interacted w girls since theyre afraid of them
>>29234992
why how what
>>
Most people on here were the weird kids in school. They hung out only within there friend group of nerdy guys. Most people on here are also pretty autistic and frankly kind of ugly, and most people were brought up believing "oh girls dont care about muscles or confidence just be ncie" so when you combine bad popularity with bad social skills and being ugly, you do not get success with the ladies. years and years of rejection eventually turns into a dull hatred. So it's not that people here are afraid of women, They just hate them.
>>
>>29234942
Because women have the power can say rape and I'm ruined innocent or not, take my stuff, my money, and my kids and yet the woman is still the victim, fuck that horse shit better off alone.
>>
Im scared of being hurt and rejected; im scares of being embarrassed and humiliated
>>
>>29235030
but by calling people normies, youre lumping the outside world togehter as a homogeneous hive-mind too, isnt that even more ironic?
>>
>>29235062
>>29235091
but theres weird and socially awkward girls out there too, do you hate them as well?
>>
>>29235060
What am I afraid of exactly? You overpowering me?
Kek
>>
>>29235129
>but theres weird and socially awkward girls out there too, do you hate them as well?
I hate them the most.
>>
>>29235129
I dont hate girls, im scared of them, and socially awkward girls are the ones i like the most so it gets even worse
>>
>>29235135
no need of getting hostile lol, its was a sincere question. and the question is why youre afraid, since i obvs dont know the answer
>>
>>29235106
people here will entertain any idea presented to them until they can break it and isn't swayed by peers. which is something glaringly missing in the normie hivemind. anon is someone who arrived to the same conclusion after life events instead of following the crowd opinion.
>>
File: 1455133916337.jpg (308 KB, 1228x1228) Image search: [Google]
1455133916337.jpg
308 KB, 1228x1228
>>29234942
i'm not but you should take >>29235024 seriously

the idiots on the board you're targeting with this answer have insecurities about women's expectations of them because their parents didn't teach them to bee themselves properly
>>
>>29234942
I'm not afraid of women. Just after all the rejection, I'm jaded and just ignore them as much as possible now.
>>
I am afraid simply because I feel inferior. Like there is a rule that forbids people like me from talking to girls.
I think it started because girls always ignored me and I slowly got used to the idea that I am not supposed to talk to them. And then combined with social anxiety it became this.
>>
I'm not scared of women, I'm scared of relationships.
>>
>>29234942
No one here is afriad of you, they just hate your guts.
>>
>>29235147
>>29235152
why?
>>29235178
okay, i get your point, but from my own life experiencies i cant really relate to it. sure, people tend to follow the crowd, but the better you know a person the more they will show you what they really belive in. being someone who meets a lot of people, ive noticed that not many agrees w eachother at all, ruining what youre calling the normie hivemind. but im just babbling, idk
>>29235224
what do you mean?
>>
I don't have very much to offer the women I'm attracted to in terms of intellectual or creative stimulation or emotional stability or sexual prowess, or motivation or devotion or entertainment.

When I develop these qualities, I'll engage women more often and with more confidence.

I need to suicide soon.
>>
>>29235318
okay, but why?
>>
afraid of rejection desu
>>
>>29234942
i dunno. i used to have mainly female friends back in middle school.
of course, that was back when everyone thought i was gay for playing the flute.
i dunno why, but i get nervous around chicks nowadays.
not really afraid of them, but i can't hold a conversation with them like i can with guys.

tits or gtfo
>>
>>29234942

Women don't talk to me in real life, they don't talk to me online, when I ask them out I get a no or ignored. Women are cruel creatures by nature and the newest generation is the most entitled yet.

Why shouldn't I avoid women?
>>
>>29235155
I don't you I'm not
You said I lied
And I answered with why I would be afraid of them

So tell me, why should I be afraid of women?
>>
>>29235321
>why?
Because they are even bigger liars and deceivers.
>>
>>29235367
thats just lumping girls togheter.
do you talk to girls the same ways as you talk to guys?
>>29235373
ah, no, it was a joke, but very poorly adressed
sry m8
>>
I have no idea, they intimidate the hell out of me. The good looking ones at least. I guess I'm scared they won't like me. If an attractive girl doesn't like me I'd feel bad.
>>
>>29234942
I'm not, I'm just a shut in who barely has the will or the energy to interact with people.

I work, go home, sleep and repeat. Livin' the dream.
>>
>>29235388
how did you come to that conclusion?
>>29235418
why would you feel bad about a lone person not liking you?
>>
>>29235449
>how did you come to that conclusion?
Multiples experience
>>
I'm an unattractive loser and I'm afraid of people in general making fun of me and looking down on me.

Many guys will look down on and make fun of someone like me, but some will say "eh, he's okay, I still like him, ehs a pretty cool guy". Just on the basis of shared hobbies or thinking something I do is interesting or whatever.

Girls on the other hand don't have any use for an unattractive loser and don't hesitate to let you know that to get you to go away.
>>
>>29235458
are the experiences your own or from stories youve read/heard? or both?
>>
>>29235411

Yeah, why would I talk to a woman any different?
>>
>>29235342
I feel the same way anon. It's really shitty, that we have to have something to offer in order to be considered worthy of talking to women while they simply have to have baginas to have that.
>>
>>29235463
i think your self esteem is probably your biggest problem desu, telling girls that they will go away b4 they even talked to you isnt really helping
>>
File: 1465678011808.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
1465678011808.png
23 KB, 489x423
I love women but the risk / reward ratio in interactions with women favors risk. Now if I actually had the functioning and social skills to date a woman without it being a disaster, maybe the reward would be a bit more leveled out.
>>
>>29235492
just wondering. ive been excluded from groups of boys bcs they act different around me, which srsly pisses me off and fascinates me
>>
not afraid of women per se

i'm afraid of doing or saying the wrong thing (due to inexperience) while trying to get a girl and being ridiculed, embarrassed or ostracized by others

slowly getting over this but it takes work
>>
>>29235062
>Most people on here were the weird kids in school. They hung out only within there friend group of nerdy guys.
this part is accurate, not the hatred part, though.
but yeah I am scared of women because I haven't had a female friend since the 4th grade and have no idea how to talk to them
>>
>>29235463
That's not true, many women form friendships based on shared interests and respect.
>>
>>29235587
what risks are you talking about? whats the worst thing that could happen?
>>
>>29235129
no there aren't, I haven't seen one since high school.

after high school it seems like everyone turned into a turbonormie except me
>>
>>29234942
Not afraid, just too much trouble to deal with

It becomes counter-productive for me whatever happens and I just want to be left alone whatever happens (anonymity helps)
>>
>>29235591
I know that feel anon

It's why I'm a robot
>>
>>29235608
exactly
>>29235604
why would you talk different to a girl from a boy?
>>
>>29235609

Someone post the "asked out 1000 girls" pic. He get btfo by the entire city, had to change schools, etc.
>>
>>29234942
>afraid of women
no one here is afraid of women, you made this up because you have difficulty with the idea that society is imperfect and you might actually be wrong about some things.
>>
File: Being Myself x2.png (43 KB, 1373x616) Image search: [Google]
Being Myself x2.png
43 KB, 1373x616
>>29235609
An incredible hit to your self confidence that follows you through your daily life. People seriously don't know how bad it affects you to be rejected time and time again.
>>
>>29235657
because they are different
I have to talk differently and avoid certain subjects
>>
>>29235030
>they have not experienced Alienation from the receiving end

/b/ would call them transfags.
>>
>>29235678
>He get btfo by the entire city

It is both hilarious and crushing to take into account just what it means to be rejected by every girl in an entire fucking city.

A small hub of human interaction has universally decided you are undesirable.
>>
>>29235609
Well, they could laugh at me, exclude me, etc. Guys can do this as well which is why I have almost zero interaction outside of my family.

Again, there just isn't much reward. I'm not relaxed or funny around anyone, let alone women, so it's not like I enjoy socializing. Hugs are nice but women just like that with other women and charismatic guys. There's no point in bothering with female friends if you're like me. I get more out of watching TV shows with women in it without having any rejection or humiliation.
>>
>>29234942
not afraid, Just don't want to deal with the baggage that comes with a lot of women. Plus really can't be asked to date, when a majority of women are to lazy to do jackshit and expect me to do it all.

This has only been a recent thing but I found that since giving up on dating and a reduced contact with women, I've been focusing more on myself and what I want, developing new hobbies and interest and been getting in shape thanks to these hobbies. I am the happiest I have been in years of neetdom and it wasn't a gf that saved me. I saved myself.
>>
>>29235678
thats really rough, but from my own experiences i can say that no girl i know would date a guy who asks every girl out. it makes you feel like theyre dating you just so they can get laid
>>29235694
okay, maybe it was a poor choice of words. no need to get angry
>>29235711
how are they different? what subjects do you need to avoid?
>>
>>29235782
I'm with this. Had a couple of relationships in the past that required me to act as a constant babysitter. The bachelor life is far more enjoyable and fulfilling.
>>
>>29234942
This normie isn't afraid of woman, per se. Rather he's afraid of the consequences it could have on the friendship when he develops feelings for the gal.
>>
>>29235782
im happy to hear that anon, keep doing things that makes you happy
>>
whenever women hear that you live at home or don't have a job they think you're useless and subhuman and want nothing further to do with you, either sexually or platonically. They generally find that out pretty quickly and I'd find it stressful to live a lie around them, so I usually avoid interacting with them.
>>
I have a low self-esteem and don't approach them. I can interact with anyone, just no further than a public social level.
>>
>>29235864
>whenever women hear that you live at home

that's not true at all

women will fuck complete fucking losers if they have the right charm and attitude
>>
>>29235804
>feel like I have to constantly smile and laugh to put them at ease or else they'll think I'm creepy like they did in high school
>have to suppress my normal speech, less cursing, less "hey dude/man" etc.
>have to avoid potentially non-PC and sexual subjects like they're landmines
>>
Why do women love the word fuck so much? I'm going to include nu males and leftists in this too.

It's never "why are you afraid of women" but "why the fuck". It's never "You're a white male" but "Fucking white male".

There's nothing wrong with the word, but whenever one of these people says fuck it comes off as so forced.
>>
>>29235916
why?
>>29235989
idk man, english isnt my first language, so im just translating what i wouldve said in swedish
>>
>>29235834
Thank you, I've found that I actually have hope now that I can live a fulfilling life and work towards accepting myself as I am.

I believe working on myself acceptance will be a ground work for solid self esteem and confidence in myself and abilities
>>
>>29236093
>why?
because I got bullied by girls in middle and high school
>>
File: 1439779943480.png (100 KB, 299x376) Image search: [Google]
1439779943480.png
100 KB, 299x376
>avpd
>fear of intimacy

think thats a good tldr
>>
File: sonic.jpg (18 KB, 462x579) Image search: [Google]
sonic.jpg
18 KB, 462x579
I'm afraid of all strangers and all woman are strangers to me.
>>
>>29234942
I'm not afraid.

But when I'm faced with someone who I consider a potential romantic interest my brain can't work straight. My standards wipe out Stacies and normies so it's rarely noticeable.

Why do you ask?
>>
>>29236172
did they bully you for what you talked w them about? or is that just an after construction?
>>29236265
im just interested in the human psyche. and why? are you afraid of rejection?
>>
File: 12124.jpg (70 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
12124.jpg
70 KB, 685x474
>>29234942
Why are you pretending to be a girl on the internet, dude?
>>
>>29234942
>why the fuck are you so afraid of women

Ask a woman to ask a guy out and they always say the same thing. "NNOoooooo im too scared hehe! All guys should do the asking!"

Most of the guys who arent afraid of asking arent afraid because they already kow they wont get rejected, and if they do they just need to ask 2 or 3 other girls to get a girl. This builds confidence when you have positive outcomes. Getting negative outcomes constantly deters confidence in that area.

The real question is why you expect guys not to be afraid of women OP? Why cant you understand that theyre human just like you.
>>
>>29234942
Tits or gtfo please hahaha
>>
File: adachi 2.jpg (33 KB, 250x290) Image search: [Google]
adachi 2.jpg
33 KB, 250x290
Going up to a woman and knowing you will be judged for even daring to be in her prescence is something you will never experience.
When they are nice (read as: not indifferent) it is usually out of pity.
We try and "be ourselves" around them and we get a rape charge and a prison sentence. One claim can get your life ruined.
>>
Bit of a side question.

Why do normies always call an aversion or general dislike of something a fear? A fear of responsibility? A fear of women? etc.

It just seems odd.
>>
>>29236498
It further demonizes the people they dont like.

Like you add in how it seems odd.
>>
>>29236342
Really don't know.

I can list several conjectures and still be wrong.

They're non applicable to someone outside my zone of interest so it's weird.

Low self esteem, single mother's child, bullying before high school. These are possible primary causes. I'm not afraid of rejection and shit. I hate all the flak that comes when people shit talk me because I'm quite vengeful and easily upset. So the dynamic of not doing anything substantial with girls seems reasonably the best.
>>
>>29236172
This. Girls my age would constantly harass me and spread weird rumors from 5th grade to high school.

>Ewwww, anon's with us?
>Nobody likes you, go away
>You're sooo weird, it's like, disgusting

I'm glad I had female friends later on who were awesome people. I'm totally comfortable around women now but I still can't help but assume that the attractive, popular ones are complete sociopaths who will go out of their way to make me feel shitty about myself.
>>
OP are you still here? Can you give me attention by interrogating me too?

>>29236498
Because they attempt to use language to manipulate, not to communicate efficiently and accurately.
>>
>>29236426
ah, i see what you mean, but i dont think you see what i mean. why dont you talk to women in the same way as you talk with guys?
>>
Not afraid of women, but all the bullshit that comes with them 99% of the time. Yeah, everyone has issues, but this new breed of women take it up way too many notches.

Not to mention I don't deserve affection or love anyway, so why would anyone want to waste their time on a loser like myself? If they did, I'd be far more paranoid than usual about their intentions.
>>
>>29236611
>if she likes me she could easily trade up when someone better appears and she likes him, why even try
>>
>>29236593
>why don't you talk to women in the same way as you talk with guys?

I used to do this with girls I liked, but it always led to being friendzoned while they fucked all my friends. From my experience, girls will respond much more positively if you talk to them as if they're a child.

I still treat my female friends the same as guy friends, but when hitting on girls you have to play the daddy role.
>>
>>29236684

That's true and a valid view, what's your point?
>>
>>29236708
Just thought it's something you would relate to from the previous post.
>>
>>29234942
I'll give you a really good example of why I'm afraid of women.

I'm an Uber driver.

My employment is based on my star rating. Each apssenger I pick up can give me a rating from 1 to 5 stars, in order from low to high.

I can be fired for having a low star rating.

I drive in a major city and I pick up lots of cute girls. I talk to them. I throw game at them.

I do not go in for the kill. Ever. Because women are Schroedinger's lawsuit.

Women can act cold and aloof and be really into you. They can act warm and affectionate and be disgusted by you. Their behaviors don't match their actions all the time.

When I'm talking to a girl in my car and we're having a great time, laughing, making eye contact, feeling really good together, at the end of the ride, sometimes I used to try to get her number or give her mine. 9 times out of 10, she would freeze up and rush out of the car and then leave me a bad review.

She's totally oblivious to the fact that she was just openly flirting with me. Inside, she really wasn't into it and expected me to guess that from her smiles, laughter, eye contact, agreement with everything I said to her, etc.

So, you see, when approaching women, there is no guaranteed way to get acceptance, nor is there any guaranteed way to perceive acceptance before going in to verify it.

And that's not that bad. Rejection I can handle.

What I can't handle is losing my job, or having her post my name on Tumblr with a rape warning, or god forbid the app tells her that she knows people I know, she could tell them how I violently lunged at her! The poor damsel! and then I'd lose social opportunities.

Women are unconscious, vicious animals that will cut a man down for making an advance that was unwanted... even if it really really looked like she wanted it. I have to be so fucking careful with who I approach that my pool of potential women is limted to almost nothing.

TL;DR: fuck you you fucking roastie whore, get the fuck out and kill yourself
>>
>>29236847
dude youre the one being creepy. if i was taking an uber and talking to my driver, i would be weirded out if they asked for my number too. laughing and making eyecontact isnt an inidcator for someone wanting to sleep with you, its just being nice
>>
>>29236932

Women always think they're being obvious, when in practice it's impossible to tell as a man if they're being friendly or want Descartes.
>>
>>29236932
>expecting me to read your mind

fucking retarded women, when will they ever learn?

>all I was doing was having an energetic conversation with a single man alone in his car while sitting in the front seat and giving him compliments! how could he think I actually LIKED him? EW! RAPE! I'M BEING RAPED!
>>
>>29236847
you should be fired lol
I hate when taxi drivers/store employees etc. talk to me.
they just hired you to drive
>>
>>29234942
I'm not afraid of women I just call out their bullshit when I see it.
>>
>>29236932
This. Even mild flirty talk is fine if it's mutual but don't ask for a girl's number on the job unless you're a bartender or something and you really hit it off. Nobody calls an uber looking for dick, they're just people with shit to do.
>>
>>29236847
Even as a male i understand that YOU are the retard. What you're describing sounds like a normal fucking conversation
>>
>>29236998
99% of the time, they initiate conversation. Thanks for your half-witted opinion though, you unexperienced basement shut-in.
>>
>>29237018
I have actually gotten more numbers than I can count doing this and I got physical with 2 of them. I just had to stop because there's no telling which ones mean it, just like in real life.

Back to the fucking bar, I guess!
>>
JUST BEEEEE URSEYLF
>>
>>29236958
>>29236989
but that logic implies that you either wants to fuck a man or no have anything at all to do w him. how can you turn being friendly to being intrested in someone? i guess women are bad at being obvious, but its just because we act the same against male and females (or atleast thats what me and the girls i know do), and alas arent just friendly to get laid
>>
I'm not. I'm just tired of them.

I've been a robot all my life.
Then i actually got laid and had a few girlfriends. You can't imagine my disappointment.

Sex? Not that great.
Relationships? If you enjoy some loser leeching off of you while thinking she can boss you around and spend all your money.

I just want to go back to enjoying my solitude.
>>
>>29237043
you're a sad little 4chan beta. you don't know anything about human interaction.
>>
>>29235129
You're right but it's a deception, those girls tend to want Chad the most
>>
>>29237018
>>29237043
exactly, thank you.
>>
>>29237018

>don't ask for a girl's number on the job

What the hell is wrong with that? Coworkers date each other all the fucking time, even customers sometimes.

Chad would have no problem with doing that and you know it.
>>
>>29237094
Hahaha for fucks sake are you telling me its uncome that girls look you in the eyes and give compliments? Fucking turbo autist
>>
>>29237133
but youre not coworkers, youre the driver.
i would b afraid even if it was jake gyllenhaal driving me
you got to understand that girls are thaught from early on to trust no man. every guy could be a potential rapist, no matter how charming or nice he is. its a cruel and tiresome thing to look out for, but its hard to change a mindset thats been implied since the day you could talk
>>
>>29237069
> implies that you either wants to fuck a man or no have anything at all to do w him.

those are the only options.

again, women are far too stupid to make their own decisions and need to be kept under control by men. Read and learn.

As a man, it's my job to initiate. I have to do everything. Women tell me this. They want a condifent, aggressive man.

All women act the same way. Either disinterested or interested. Interested can be sexual or friendly. It's impossible to tell except for rare cases when she's just going for it (has happened to me maybe twice).

So in ALL areas of my life, whether it's Uber or the grocery store or out dancing, I have to make the approach.

If she likes me, then I'm a strong, masculine powerful, sexy man. If she doesn't like me, then I'm a creepy rapist who needs to be raped to death in jail.

Be honest with yourself. It doesn't matter if it was Uber or not. If I said I do the same things at the bar or at dance classes or yoga class or at the beach, you would just be saying the same faggotty shit: "I was just at the beach to get sun, not to talk to some creep! ew! rape!" "I was just at the bar to have drinks with my friends! Ew! rapist! go to jail! I'm putting this on tumblr!"

The context doesn't matter because your worthless female brain just finds a way to call me a bad guy if you didn't like my initiation.

QED women are worthless and need to have all of their rights taken away.
>>
>>29237191
stop trolling my thread plz, i didnt come here to get all sad and shit
>>
>>29237231
>didn't come to /r9k/ to get sad

you in the wrong place famalamma
>>
>>29237185

>girls are thaught from early on to trust no man

But yet they continue to fall for the guy that most likely will pump and dump them? I'm not understanding.
>>
>>29237185
>taught
>muh social construction
>implying that this isn't in-born female instinct
>>
I despise them
>>
>>29237089
>If you enjoy some loser leeching off of you

This. I've never hated women until I started dating them and realized that a large majority are just fucking frump losers.

No ambition
No passion
No goals
No fire

Just find a man and settle down.
>>
>>29237262
>understanding
>female logic

stop trying, you're just going to get a nosebleed.

>I just feel safe with himbecause he's so UNsafe. It's like I know he has gang tattoos and a motorcycle and I know he's been to jail, but that just makes me feel like he's strong and like he'll protect me, even when he abandons me for weeks and beats me, I just FEEL safe and so I go for that kind of guy. But when a guy like you smiles at me at the bus stop, I'm genuinely afraid for my life. because of CULTURE. Because I was TAUGHT TO BE AFRAID OF MEN WHO MIGHT HURT ME SO I AM AFRAID OF THE ONES WHO WON'T HURT ME AND FUCK THE ONES WHO DO. IT MAKES SENSE.
>>
I can't tell women apart half the time because I don't go by height or age, I go by the amount of pain in my ass, which makes you all identical
>>
>>29234942
because love is pain, you fucking cunt
>>
>>29234942
>why the fuck are you so afraid of women
I was scared in childhood by women, they were teasing because of my looks and stuttering. I dont think i'm worth anything and mere thought of having sex with girl, makes me want to die.
>>
>>29237258
ahh fuck
>>29237262
neither am i, its a mystery
>>29237285
it might be, wouldnt surprise me if it was

im just as clueless as the rest of you in this post, but i still dont think that you should blame girls for being scared. men are biologically bigger and more aggressive, and yet youre telling us not to be afraid of you? wouldnt you be scared to walk in to a bar full of men who are physically able to hurt you in a second? i know i am atleast
>>
>>29237334

Let's not jump the gun and assume every post defending a roastie is a female. There's alot of camwhore worshipping whiteknights here. But yeah your post pretty much sums it up.
>>
>>29237322
>No ambition
>No passion
>No goals
>No fire

that describes me perfectly. you'd think I'd get along great with women.
>>
>>29234942
because they ruin everything i love
>>
File: 1463951485344.jpg (140 KB, 750x560) Image search: [Google]
1463951485344.jpg
140 KB, 750x560
>>29237322

I am scared of chicks because they seem to be mean. One of my greatest fears is that they think I'm ugly. The rejections also were brutal, I tried going to a frat party once by myself and they said I was creepy. I ended up crying outside for an hour felt bad man.

Anyways, I'm sensitive so thats one thing. And I've been on 4chan for years thats another. I think one of the things that also hinders me is I have very little trust in women anymore, on top of that I am pretty sure that since I'm pretty lonely I have an easy target on my back for getting hurt.
>>
>>29235014
>afraid of people
>women are a subset of people
>therefore you are afraid of women
>>
>>29237334
what about mens logic then? cuz im having a hard time figuring it out desu
>>
File: 1409523899764.gif (266 KB, 478x369) Image search: [Google]
1409523899764.gif
266 KB, 478x369
>>29234942

Because we obviously don't know them yet like them very much at the same time.

We project all sorts of feelings to women we met for the first time due to our long history of inexperience and of putting them on a pedestal.

These kind of guys subconsciously imagine a romantic chemistry to most encounters with women.

It's the darnest thing really.
>>
File: garden state.jpg (341 KB, 1517x1000) Image search: [Google]
garden state.jpg
341 KB, 1517x1000
>>29234942
I'm not.
I'm just waiting for the day I turn the corner on my way to work and meet the perfect girl who'll take my pain away for a moment.

Unfortunately, I've only met one and I fucked that up so whatever.
>>
>>29237476
Oh, that's easy. It's just called "logic."

It works like this: Hmm, I don't know if a thing is true. I'll ask! Okay, looks like it's not true. Time for a new idea. OR: Looks like it IS true! I'll go ahead then!

See? Logic. As opposed to women logic, as illustrated here:
>>29237334
>>
>>29237191
Well this justifies why women should be afraid of you. All you're considering is whether they're trying to fuck or land a rape charge instead of just making friendly small talk to avoid an awkward, silent uber ride.

>Interested can be sexual or friendly

Just because you're too autistic to notice the difference doesn't mean she's a horrible person for not hopping on your dick after a conversation. Get over yourself.
>>
>>29235609

>whats the worst thing that could happen?

I remember when I used this reasoning.

>Had crush on pretty girl
>Like a typical high school loser, I showed my affection by giving her answers to school work (it was Health class, so not anything significant)
>We had nothing in common and it was pretty clear she didn't like me
>I'm socially retarded and just kept on being as nice as possible to her because she was pretty and I didn't know what else to do

>School dance is coming up
>I knew she had no interest in me, but I figured I should try to ask her to go with me to it anyway, since "the worst that could happen" was that she would say no
>Figured it was good practice for asking a girl out, since I knew I was pretty certain I was going to be rejected and it wouldn't sting as much
>I ask her out in the most cringeworthy attempt at social interaction ever
>She says that she's going with someone else
>I say okay, and I assumed that was the end of it

>She decides to tell a different version of the story to a bunch of people, saying that I demanded that she switch from whatever guy she was going with to me, saying that she had to cuss me out to get me to leave her alone
>Everyone now had an excuse to insult and hate me, the ugly kid with no friends
>Someone came up with a little theme song about how I got rejected, and everyone thought it was hilarious and catchy

>Everyone who noticed me in hallways, including countless people I barely even knew, would sing that song to me
>People spread other rumors, saying that after I got rejected, I ran out of the room, into the bathroom, and cried
>Couldn't talk to anyone for a year because they would only just sing that song to me
>Even acquaintances I thought I was on okay terms with would sing it to me, laughing at me

Reasoning on "the worst that could happen" is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>29237594
>Well this justifies why women should be afraid of you
You know something?

Women should be afraid of me. They should be intimidated to talk to me.

I'm 24 and already have a well paying white collar career. I have my own house and car. I rub elbows with millionaires and I worked my way up from nothing.

While women my age are in their 5th year of a useless gender studies degree.
>>
It's less about being afraid of the woman, it's more about the fear of the social judgement from men when being turned down.

Men don't care about women, men care about themselves.
>>
>>29234942
we're not afraid of women per se, its in our dna as betas to avoid women in fear of their chads near by who would have killed us in the wild
>>
>>29237614
You know what to fucking do anon. I hope you're not a eurocuck like me. Buy a fucking gun and hunt them the fuck down
>>
>>29237594
>this justifies

confirmation bias. You disagree with me, so you'll use anything I say as "proof" that i'm a "creep."

vaginal logic detected please show your cunt and tits which are 100% of your value as a human being or GTFO
>>
>>29237594

>you're too autistic to notice the difference

>expecting men to be mind readers
>being this stupid and self-absorbed
>2011+5
>>
File: 13418023493648.jpg (78 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
13418023493648.jpg
78 KB, 256x256
>>29237614
>tfw the katawa shitjew girls will never be real
>tfw no qt Lilly gf
JUST
>>
>>29237529
Stopping setting the goal posts so high so you can actually reach it.
>>
>>29237872
The thing is I have reached it, it just takes time.

I fucked up the first relationship though because I deal with relationship problems by avoiding them when they crop up. I've got to work on that.
>>
>>29234942
I'm scared of women unconsciously because of my body chemistry activating stress hormones at inappropriate times. This was always the case, before someone tells me to change my attitude.

I'm scared of them consciously because they have too much social power and can call me creepy and ruin my reputation at work on a whim should they choose to. I'm scared of intimacy because the laws are set up in such a way that she can get me arrested regardless of evidence, she can lay claim to my possessions if we move in together and can basically fuck me over whenever she wants even if I've never done anything aggressive whatsoever.

All in all, yes I am scared of women and I avoid them. The risk vs reward doesn't seem worth it to me, but it is for most men.
>>
>>29237637
>>29237743

>talk to girl
>she doesn't give me her number
>women are fucking useless whores who shouldn't be allowed rights how the fuck could they turn me down that fucking stuck up slut I own a house and a car who the fuck does she thing she is to not want my dick

You're a shitty human being and they are smart for rejecting you.
>>
>>29238015
I'm not the guy who didn't get the number.
>>
>>29234942
>afraid
Are you even trying to goad me?
>>
>>29238015
>destroying someone's life = "turning them down"
>thinking you deserve rights
>>
>able to ruin our lives, get us fired, despised by our families, possibly arrested and locked up with a single accusation

Why the fuck wouldn't we be so afraid of women?
>>
>>29236847
You're a fucking idiot. You don't flirt with your passengers and try to ask them out. They're not looking to be asked out by their Uber driver, they're looking to get home. What's worse is that you act like it's their fault that you're a retard.
>>
>>29236989
You were literally just hired to DRIVE HER. Holy shit. Why do you think you're on a fucking date? Just quit your job, you obviously have no idea how to do it. You should be fired.
>>
>>29237051
I love the irony of you calling someone ELSE socially retarded. You must have a fucking single-digit IQ if you don't understand why women IN YOUR UBER would find it weird when you try to ask them out. They're just talking to you to be polite and make conversation, you drooling imbecile.
>>
>>29238409
>>29238452
read the thread you shining white knights. I answered that already in the post about how context doesn't matter.

pussy isn't coming your way because you valiantly slayed the evil rapist. you're just a couple of worthless faggots who can't get laid.
>>
Women are the greatest emotional threat to a man's life and cause more problems than they solve.
>>
>>29237089
>Relationships? If you enjoy some loser leeching off of you while thinking she can boss you around and spend all your money.
lol
Yeah, this is what shitty relationships are like. Congrats on your fucking shitty relationship. I'm in a good relationship and it's nothing like this.
>>
>>29237094
>accuses someone else of not understanding human interaction
>creeps out women at his job on the regular and is waiting to get fired
>>
>>29234942
>implying I'm gonna read 150 posts
Here's the short answer: rejection pretty much means a female has deemed the male not worthy of reporoducing. That's why most men are afraid of approaching women, on a primal level a rejection is really humiliating.
>>
>>29237447
The point is that he isn't SPECIFICALLY afraid of womyn
>>
>>29237614
gg wp that's a ballache mate, I'd have left the school after that - children suck dont interact with them.
>>
File: 1442205311209.gif (997 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1442205311209.gif
997 KB, 500x373
>>29234942

I am afraid women will laugh at me, so I have to plan carefully to rape and kill them.
>>
>>29234942
I'm not afraid. Just too lazy for bullshit that comes with it.
>>
>>29234942

Women are afraid men will kill them.

Men are afraid women will come together in a small hateful group, and completely ruin their lives and any potential future with a rape claim.
>>
>>29238502
I get laid and you're a pathetic self-absorbed cunt. If you think every woman is obligated to fuck you just because you make small talk when they pay you to drive them then you deserve to be salty and whine about it on /r9k/. Way to validate all that feminist bullshit.
>>
>>29234942
>femanon here

Just kill yourself. Do it immediately.
>>
>>29238502
I actually have a GF and you are actually a retard who should be fired.
>>
>>29234942
I went to all boy schools til I was 18. I never had female friends at all. Thats just how things pan out. Thus I'm totally oblivious to the subtle working of females. When they are being bitchy, manipulative etc.
>>
>>29238664
I have literally never been worried about a rape claim.
>>
Not afraid, I just know where I stand.
I've figure out a long time ago that i have exactly zero redeeming qualities when it comes to women, and I dont expect anyone to settle so low. So I've given up.
>>
>>29236698
The same reason why you dont talk to guys you like the same way you talk to your girlfriends you dumbass
>>
>>29238741
Better than "fembot" here desu familama although I agree all roasties should be out
>>
Other than people with actual autism or social disorders, my best guess is that a number of males grew up with little to no platonic interaction with girls for whatever reason, and so spent their youths admiring girls from afar whilst having their entire view of them built up by the media they were exposed to. Hence a lot of people's idea of girls isn't actually based in reality, but is more of a mental amalgamation of all the traits they imagine girls to have. Hence many see girls as some sort of semi-mythical goal to be attained and won, rather than just as people to interact with as people.
>>
>>29234942

I'm not afraid of you, I just hate most of you because you're so mentally and emotionally inferior to men. There are some I respect, but jesus christ, it's hard to not view you with disdain.
>>
>>29234992
You stinky dumb faggot?
>>
File: 1463548120861.jpg (123 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1463548120861.jpg
123 KB, 480x608
>a neuro chemical con job
>>
File: 1465227912220.jpg (69 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
1465227912220.jpg
69 KB, 800x587
>>29240027
>this meme picture again
Go away Mickey
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.