[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If literally one person in that gay Orlando club had one of these,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6
File: Walther_P99_9x19mm.png (1 MB, 1740x1321) Image search: [Google]
Walther_P99_9x19mm.png
1 MB, 1740x1321
If literally one person in that gay Orlando club had one of these, the shooting wouldnt have been this bad. Fact.
>>
>>29234810
I agree with you but you should discuss it on /pol/ instead of here
>>
>>29234810
if literally the shooter didn't have one, the shooting wouldnt have happened at all

T R U E F A C T
>>
you honestly think you'd have time to react that quick?

you'd be out on the dance floor getting your firm faggot ass grinded on just like everryone else was
>>
>>29234840
over 100 people were shot, even without a gun if 100 people swarmed that guy in a crowded club the casualties would be considerably less
>>
>>29234810
If it wasn't in a nightclub, I'd agree with you. There would be too many people running around for a gunfag's wet dream to become a reality.
>>
>>29234833

>if the shooter didn't have one

He did though.
>>
>>29234821
>discuss it on /pol/ instead of here

Stfu, faggot.

If anywhere he should go to /k/, but point being stop being a faggot.
>>
>>29234902
then probably that is the real problem
>>
>>29234810
true
but in most situations where civilians intervene with a firearm they regret doing so afterwards
they just don't know what they're doing, and no you won't learn enough in your gun summer camp
it's like a sheltered nerd trying to become a drug dealer
>>
>>29234873
he was presumably smart enough to let them all hope they had a better chance not doing that.

probably gathered them all tight together telling them they were just hostages.

you could pack them in a bathroom that way with just the one door and narrow entrance. they'd have no chance even when they realized what was happening.
>>
>>29234873
nobody wants to charge at a guy with a fucking gun
>>
>>29234810
Sure, pulling out a gun and shooting in a club that was that packed, while probably drunk btw, is a great idea.
>>
>>29234810
>>29234873

>If they did _____ it would be over right away

You are not going to be calm and organized when you're in a crowded gay nightclub being shot up. You're tipsy and rolling on molly while grinding on some Cuban qt.boy when suddenly everyone is running everywhere, screaming, and dropping to the ground while shots ring out.

I guarantee that nobody on this board would have done anything different than what anyone did in that club, even if they were strapped.
>>
>>29234810
suppose someone really is decent enough to get some shots off although drunk and aroused.
do you really think they'd hit him in a dark nightclub where all chaos had just broken loose with everyone running everywhere?

if they did, do you really think they'd stop him with a 9mm? they'd probably give him a fatal chest wound before getting shot.

in the ten minutes it took to die of the wound, he'd still kill 50 faggots.

the more likely outcome is that you would hit a clubber by accident and/or be interpreted as a second gunman. then you might be attacked. the gunman would say he's police, get that guy. reports to 911 would change, the police response would be delayed, 10 more faggots would die.

>muh i'm jack bauer
>>
File: Katana-nagai.jpg (80 KB, 1024x800) Image search: [Google]
Katana-nagai.jpg
80 KB, 1024x800
>>29234810
>Not using superior self-defense.
>>
>>29234810
>You should just carry a gun around at all times wherever you go if you don't wanna get shot.
>Why would we take all the guns away when everyone could just have a gun?
>Trust me it's best that everyone has a gun all the time. Way safer.
>>
>Orlando Police Chief John Mina said the attack began at 02:00 (06:00 GMT). There was an exchange of fire with a police officer working at the club,
There was literally a cop in the club with gun
>>
>>29235248

We don't live on an island or control over our continent. Mexico or Canada would take advantage of our ban like they always have.
>>
>>29234810
But there literally was one cop with a gun in there, and he got mowed down, genius.
>inb4 b-but if literally x more people had a gun
I'm preempting your goalpost move by telling you to fuck off.
>>
>>29235248
how do you plan on taking everyone's guns away?
>>
>>29234810
There had be at least some niggers in that club with guns on them,everyone knows every single adult nigger has a gun on them at all times.
>>
>>29235316
yeah those goddamn canadians.

>hurr only criminals would have guns if we get rid of all guns, then they'd just run rampant through the streets gunning down our beautiful chid'rin
>>
>>29234873
>>29234810
>I have never been in a shooting
People can't fucking see who's shooting who when everyone is running riot trying to escape, Specially drugged, drunk and half blind in a nightclub
>>
>>29234810
But there was someone with that gun there when it happened and it didn't stop shit
>>
>>29234810
America is fucked. Plain and simple. You can't argue that if we had stricter gun control policies earlier that we would still have this much gun violence. There is literally no point in gun control regulations unless we do a country wide sweep and locate all the high powered weapons and either tag em or bag em. I used to be pro-gun control, but unless its done in that way, I don't see a point.
>>
do you realize that even if open/concealed carry was legal there, that it would be illegal to have a gun in a club.
You can't take your firearm into a bar / alcohol joint. It's a felony.
>>
>>29234810
>>29235281
op btfo

original commentary regarding the shooting
>>
>>29235332
sorry i was mimicking the redneck rhetoric of "obama gonna take away all the guns"

i mean serious gun control and bans on assault weapons
>>
>>29235344
But what about gay niggers?
>>
>>29234810
actually there was a police officer who "had one of these", but it didn't help him much
>>
>>29234947
The real problem is the presence of a black market that is accessible to the public

Regardless if guns were banned it would have been a simple task to acquire a gun, even then if he simply couldn't get a gun he could still produce explosives that would have possibly been much more devastating

anti-terrorist intelligence simply can't keep an eye on every single persons activities so stopping smaller occurrences of terrorism like this are very difficult and you can't really stop someone who's determined to make it happen

Can't even think of a good way to fix it, its just the same shit that's happened throughout human history repeating itself yet again, only this time people have more technology available to themselves to increase their lethality
>>
>>29235378
especially with 80% guns, gun control is useless
>>
>>29235370
this

i can barely make it to the fucking bar after 2 hours in a nightclub. whenever something happens in a nightclub the casualties are high because everyone is drunk and it's dark and crowded. recipe for disaster if something goes wrong.
>>
>>29235158
They are scared sheep, try it in a place with real men.
>>
File: 9mm.jpg (3 KB, 72x96) Image search: [Google]
9mm.jpg
3 KB, 72x96
>thinking we want less casualties
>thinking that would do anything
>>
how would you know whom to shoot if everyone has drawn their weapons amidst the chaos?
>>
>>29235462
>not pulling out your dual Desert Eagles, dodging the bullets with a tactical roll and pulling off a wall-running headshot, standing still for a second with your guns smoking while the club is in silence and awe before deftly rolling them back into their holsters as the beat slowly kicks back on

Fucking liberals
>>
File: 4565745623.jpg (120 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
4565745623.jpg
120 KB, 1920x1080
>>29235666
>not pulling out your 1000-fold katana zaitoichi family blade, dodgeing the bullets with a ancient technique known only to your village elder and pulling of a seigan no kamae zangetsu unblockable attack, standing still for a second with your katana dripping blood while the club is in silence and awe before deftly sheathing your blade as the beat slowly kicks back on

Fucking westerners
>>
>Implyng that the shoot have been bad
>50 fags are DEAD
>Mhuamed was kiilled by cops
>Now racism is on the top of the edge
>Lbgt now can't defend other sandniggers
>Fags vs Mustafa
The word is going to be freed from all the cancer
>>
>>29235316
>implying the US isn't Mexico's main source of black market weaponry
>>
>>29234810
But gay people can't aim for shit.
>>
>>29235617
You'd probably go after the guy who's mowing everyone down.
>>
>>29235573
>Only posting a thumbnail of an image

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29235402
It's much easier to walk to your local supermarket and purchase a gun than it is to create effective bombs. You don't see the same mortality rate in other countries, so no, they probably wouldn't just "make a bomb".
>>
>50 people died in the shooting
>look at the news
>they're too busy talking about how US history was made today
>also trying to get eye witnesses
>everyone on the internet is talking about Trump and gun control
>no one talks about the injured or dead

And people wonder why Americans are fucked. I'm not a big emotional dude, but I think the people that died and are injured are more important then whatever Trump is up to.
>>
>>29235837
You shouldn't go on /pol/ until you're at least 16. It will only make it harder for you to make friends and enjoy your teenage years.
>>
>>29235931
Chemical bombs are easy to make, every single person has at one point or another almost accidentally made mustard gas in the kitchen

Not to mention they are much more effective terrorism tools, they leave lasting painful scars rather than outright killing people

Also, at least where I'm from, you can't just "go to the supermarket" to buy guns or even ammo for that matter, it has to be a specially licensed store that sells guns with background checks

So no, buying guns is not easier than buying household appliances

fbi no bully pls
>>
>>29236046
The secret of being a nazi /pol/fag is teell anybody your thoughts.
Except /pol/ and /b/, sure.
>>
>>29236053
>Also, at least where I'm from, you can't just "go to the supermarket" to buy guns or even ammo for that matter

That's why terrorists like states where you can fully arm yourself with a trip to Wal-Mart.
>>
>>29236017
Why would you want to talk about the victims? Who cares about them except the families?

Wouldn't you rather hear what a celebrity thinks of this tragedy?
>>
there was a security with a gun and he couldnt kill the shooter. What makes you think so random probably inebriated male with a hard-on could?
>>
>>29236222
I wonder what Britney Spears is up to these days. She doesn't even do anything anymore. Why doesn't she run for office for example?
>>
>>29234810
Trump 2016. Im glad this happend. Hiliary wont do shit about it
>>
>>29235217
This.
All you had to do was teleport behind him and slash him in half. Holy shit I must be the only gay anon that goes to clubs with my katana and kimono.
>>
Fact: if everyone had decided to stay home instead of grind and party they'd still be alive

N E E T
E
E
T
>>
>>29236428
great point

oregano
>>
>>29234947
That problem is unsolvable (the same thing happened in France) so we should focus on things that we can fix.
>>
>>29235417
Yeah, it is. I just can't stand when people pretend like this was some unavoidable situation. If the people in the past, even around the 80's weren't such idiots and had strict gun control going all the way up to manufacturers, like you had to order a gun to be made and have it registered or some shit like that, then we wouldn't be in this situation.
>>
>>29235392
>Ban on assault weapons
What constitutes as an 'assault weapon'? Something that's black and has a scary grip?
Guns bought by civilians that are military style are semi automatic, and there are also semi automatic hunting rifles,but no one cares because they're made of wood and are seen as less intimidating.
>>
>>29237526
Probably what the military classifies as an assault weapon, but fuck them, what do they know
>>
I seriously doubt that people carry when out clubbing even in CC states
>>
>>29237526
All semi-automatic rifles are assault weapons developed for military use. There's no point in using one to hunt when that thing is gonna bolt after the first shot. Nobody needs a 30 round mag to kill a fucking deer.
>>
>>29237689
"assault weapon" is by no means a definite term. All t means is something that is select fire and fires an "intermediate cartridge" as opposed to a pistol or full sized rifle one.

This definition, for obvious reasons, doesn't really mean much. As I seriously doubt any media group would refuse to refer to something as an "assault rifle" because it fired a LARGER caliber than most.
>>
>>29236770
The problem is obvious. It's Islam
>>
>>29235281
hey gunfags, reply to that stupid fucks
>>
>>29237745

But the 2nd Amendment has nothing to do with hunting
>>
File: r1-big-game-rifle-apg.png (495 KB, 2000x704) Image search: [Google]
r1-big-game-rifle-apg.png
495 KB, 2000x704
>>29237745
So this is a military designed assault weapon? And what if all your AR style rifles were limited to 5 round clips only?
>>
>>29237892
You're right. Its to protect us from a tyrannical govt. Because everyone in the US military would totally hop on board at the drop of a hat to start enforcing the will of the King of America upon his fellow citizens. They wouldn't stop a govt takeover at all.

You should be allowed to control your own airstrike drone too, if the government can have one. How else are you gonna protect your land when those Commie liberals come to take the house for wealth redistribution.
>>
>bringing a pistol to an assault rifle fight
>>
>>29237715
Most people don't carry as much as the Internet would have you believe. When they say they're carrying, they really mean "it's in my car" or "its on top of the dresser at home because I can't be bothered to bring it".

t. someone who lives in a hick state with loose gun laws, where open carrying is very popular
>>
>>29237953
I doubt soldiers would have any second thoughts if their families were guaranteed safety

Especially after they kicked out people refusing to obey orders
>>
>>29234810
>watching cnn
>learn that it was a gay club
>the headlines at the bottom say "one man described the people and said that they were comin out like crazy"
>gay club
>coming out like crazy

sorry I just had to share it was a pretty funny thing and I have no one to tell
>>
>>29237953
>Its to protect us from a tyrannical govt
Not just that, but also to provide for the national and personal defense.

Are you advocating that a person does not have the right to defend themselves? If you aren't why would you prevent them from acquiring the best tool to do so; a firearm.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.