[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
talking to strangers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463002725490.jpg (338 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1463002725490.jpg
338 KB, 1280x960
who else here thinks it's extremly hard to talk to strangers who have to do something for you, like
>your doctor
>the cashier
>bus drivers
>the pizza delivery guy

I honestly try to avoid every conversation with these people because I don't know how to talk to them

also
>tfw you walk 2 kilometers to uni because you went on the wrong bus and going back to the station was to awkward
>>
I'm a delivery guy I don't care if you talk to me at all
>>
>>29234623
Yup. Been this way all my life. The absolute worst is when you believe you can manage, try to engage and the second you make eye contact spaghetti falls all over the floor.
>>
>>29234654
nice to hear that fampai
>>
I always put in a lot of effort to talk to those people whenever I can, its a rare chance for me to engage in conversation. That and work are the only practice I get. Most respond very well, but I guess they have to so its not a reliable indicator.
>>
>>29234689
normally I try to avoid eye contact and just mutter a quiet "thank you" in my neckbeard
although it's always hard if they try to be nice to you and you just can't bring yourself to talk to them
>>
Theres always this random old dude who starts talking to me for no reason, I only listen to them pretending to be interested, I should become a psychologist.
>>
>>29234819
what are you doing that he always knows where to talk to you?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.