[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here ever think about starting a cult? >Free Chicks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: p47-2_20150320.jpg (118 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
p47-2_20150320.jpg
118 KB, 650x433
Anyone here ever think about starting a cult?

>Free Chicks
>Money
>Power/Noteriety

Isn't a robots fantasy?
>>
Only true psychopaths can succeed in those kind of scams.
>>
>>29234547
i actually have, and read a ton of guides online. was going to start it mainly on youtube and hope to get some local followers/groupies.

cult leading is easy once you're nihilistic. normies believe what they want to believe
>>
>>29234592
What kind of people join cults?
>>
>>29234650
Gullible people who are typical followers.
>>
>>29234650

Normies, their need to fit in and feel a sense of community makes them highly susceptible to cults. It wouldn't be too hard nowadays since kids are back to abusing drugs regularly, I feel like it would be very easy to start one in some place like California.

Lots of lazy high idiots there that would jump at the chance to live somewhere secluded, do drugs and 'work for themselves' on the compound. In fact, I made contact with a "cult survivor" online once who was up in Canada and targeted during middle school. She was basically a cumdump for the cult, the girls there took shifts being in the shed. In the interim they were pampered.
>>
>>29234547
Yes, but I don't know where to start. I haven't thought about it much, but it's something I fantasise about when I'm feeling exceptionally edgy.
>>
>>29234815
Thats why Scientology is based out of the normie Capitol of the world: Hollywood
>>
File: absolutelysubversive.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
absolutelysubversive.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
>>29234547

I want to try sometime

Normie girls were always telling me that i'll become a politician or a cult leader
>>
>>29234547
What is that from? It looks kind of spooky.
>>
>>29236751
Looks like the guy that did the subway sarin attacks in Japan
>>
>>29236751
Shook Asahara and his followers. He organized a sarin gas attack on the tokyo subway in 95'. He was viewed as a legitimate religious leader before this. This is him with the Dali Lama.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.