[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: how to get a girl. Semi-normies let's share our tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: gf.jpg (46 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
gf.jpg
46 KB, 800x400
ITT: how to get a girl.

Semi-normies let's share our tips on how to "get a girl" in terms of making out/having intercourse ;^)/or just becoming friends.
>>
>>29234423
1. alcohol
2. pick out the outsider girl in her group
>>
>>29234632

just be yourself. she's waiting for you :-)
>>
File: bait1.jpg (106 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
bait1.jpg
106 KB, 900x900
>>29235465
Even as bait, this triggers me.
>>
>>29234632
This, surprisingly.
Means you have to approach the group tho.
>>
Just believe in yourself and your dreams will come true
>>
File: 6vScT.jpg (137 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
6vScT.jpg
137 KB, 717x880
>>29234423
this board isn't for "semi-normies" you nigger
>>
>>29234423
Read Models, by Mark Manson. Only guide to attraction you'll ever need.
>>
>>29234423

honestly it's a catch 22:
if you have to ask how to do it, there is no chance you will be able to do it.
>>
Be talkative
Enter the room with a fiery yet not intimidating posture
Young people: just go there and talk to her
Older people: find the outsider girl
Under any circumstances: don't ever talk about politics
Relax
Share some of your life stories, but you should mostly ask questions and listen
Exercise regularly
Let things go the way they go, don't worry if it doesn't work
Finally, the most precious advice I can give you is to read only every paragraph's first letter :^)
>>
After many years, I finally started to get some female attention from doing the following:

>Working out a little bit. Not a lot, just enough that I looked better than before.
>Deciding to just do things and actually try to initiate things with girls. I was terrified of this in the past. Even if it's just online dating messages, or facebook messages or whatever. Don't get too hung up on "you have to do it in person" or "you have to phone her".
>Had an online dating profile that was all pictures of me taken by other people, of me doing things.
>Had previously put borderline-rant stuff and lists of things I liked in my online dating profile. Tried to make it more lighthearted, even though it then had less content. Just talk about what you do for work and what you like to do for fun or whatever. On OK Cupid, I think a good general rule is a few sentences per category. Like 3-5 maybe. Also, answer a lot of the question things.
>Made female friends, and asked girls I knew to hang out... I was trying to date some of them, and it didn't work out, but I didn't get hung up on it. Getting used to talking to girls is huge, and understanding when they're not going to date/fuck you is also huge. Stay friends though, I mean... if you do like them and aren't just literally using them to try to get laid.
>Do things that give you some confidence, even if it's not something that will impress a girl. Learn a new skill or take up running or lifting or something. Get "better" at life and you'll be more appealing, and you'll think more highly of yourself.
>One other thing that worked for me - grow a beard. I was always babyfaced and not very photogenic, beard fixed both. Went from cabbage patch kid to lumberjack.

I went from having crushes that never went anywhere, to awkward friendzone dates that never went anywhere, to suddenly real interest from women on OKC (like a few messages a day, from new girls every few days). Went on a few dates, met a girl I liked and stayed with her.
>>
>>29234423
tried to go at them 1v1 with the normal strategies, always got friendzoned.
went out with friends of friends, doing normal dumb stuff in group, insulting each other and playing savages actually got me gf, i still dunno how tho...within males i have no problem acting alpha, but im hopelessly beta with women directly
>>
not have the robot attitude. In other words be a decent person. Don't go on about "roasties and whores, don't think anyone owes you anything, don't be a "Nice guy" be a fucking nice guy.

lower your standards. If you're ugly and don't have anything else going for you (good job, money, great personality) then you're going to have to go for someone like you. its how the world works
>>
>>29235630
What are these outsider girls?
>>
my recommendation is dont be yourself
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.