[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many femanons on here just want to be housewives / stay at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
How many femanons on here just want to be housewives / stay at home moms?
>>
>>29234369
Nice try anon ;)
Nice try...
>>
>>29234369
>tfw its socially acceptable for women to be neets but not men
>>
File: 1465633800898.jpg (117 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465633800898.jpg
117 KB, 1440x1080
>>29234369
I'd like to, but it's simply not feasible for us right now. I'm fairly lucky, I only work 30 hours (6 hour shifts) for part of the night and get to spend all day at home with my son.
>>
>>29234369
When I have kids, I'd like to take a year off for breast feeding and such. After that, my husband will probably take a year as well, for the sake of fairness and daddy-time.
>>
>>29234458
Are you implying being a mother and keeping a tidy home are not the hardest jobs in the world? Seriously?
>>
>>29234694
>hardest job in the world.

Nah.
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I wanna stay at home with a qt husky wan wan
>>
>>29234694
>hardest jobs in the world

They're commendable jobs, sure, but lets not run away with hyperbole here...There are brain surgeons and aerospace engineers out there...don't be an idiot.

Even a bunch of non intellectual jobs are harder than being a homemaker...like being a construction worker.
>>
>>29234742
Remember that you don't get paid and you are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
>>
>>29234666
Go away satan. We know your tricks here.
>>
>>29234694
>>29234704
Honestly, up keep on the house is the easy part - the only thing challenging about being at home all day for me is constantly being touched by my toddler. He basically wants to be held 24/7, maybe occasionally playing with his toys on the floor before immediately wanting to be with me again. I love it, but I definitely get touched out.
>>
>>29234772
Prepare yo anus for separation anxiety yo
Work on ditching yo kid for a few hours a day before you drop a screaming 5 year old off at school
>>
>>29234772
Just tell him you can't deal with him being so clingy and it might a good idea for you two to see other people for a while.
That's what every other woman does.
>>
>>29234759
You do get paid. You get free housing, free food, free utilities, and likely free whatever you want if your husband is a beta cuck who allows you access to the bank account (which has the money that he earns in it).
>>
>>29234807
I'm this >>29234603 anon, I do work and he's still up when I leave for work so he can live without me. He's only 13 months old so I'm hoping as his fine and gross motor skills improve he'll be entertained for more then 5 minute blocks.
>>
>>29234892
A wish from a NEET, don't put him infront of a TV, please.
>>
>>29234710
HUSKY!!!!!!
HUSKY HUSKY HUSKY
is a shit breed
>>
File: mfw anon is a meanie.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
mfw anon is a meanie.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>29234974

anon........pls......................no thats not true.........
>>
>>29234369
I know I wouldn't want to be.
Being housewife is best way to get cucked and left out with no support.
Prefer being alone and actually able to stay independent and support myself: trusting men is just asking to get fucked over.
>>
>>29234941
I'm more about putting on music for him then the tv, and luckily for me even when the tv is on he's very disinterested in it. For the most part my days consist of taking him out back to swing, playing with his toys, reading to him, a nap in there, etc.
>>
File: sincerely vince.jpg (71 KB, 1023x1023) Image search: [Google]
sincerely vince.jpg
71 KB, 1023x1023
>>29235052
>tfw gf wants to be a housewife but is scared I'll cuck her
>>
I wanna be a housewife but a serial killer accomplice on the side :/ so not exactly
>>
>>29235052
Why not do university courses on them betabux?
That's what prisoners do. Go in, get educated and come out with qualifications and better able to look after yourself.

Or maybe don't think like that at all. If you're looking to escape or thinking about how you'll deal after the relationship collapses, then you will cause it to collapse. When you're just waiting for it to fall apart, you're not doing anything to stop that happening in the first place.
>>
>>29235123
>Why not do university courses on them betabux?
I am not sure what do you mean by that, especially since betabux became buzzword that means too much in the same time.

Its not about wanting a relationship to collapse but security: thats why people sing pre-martial agreements and all that stuff. Unfortunately I doesnt work great on my country, so I know if something goes bad I wont even have alimony on kids (if they are some).
>>
Work is scary to me because I don't know what to do when a customer doesn't speak English or a customer is mute/deaf/blind/mentally handicapped. I wouldn't mind staying home all day cleaning and taking care of errands.

Have you ever been in a home where everyone works?

House is always a mess or there's always some chore that gets left undone because people are too tired. Food in fridge starts to spoiler, mold starts growing in the washrooms, and stuff around the house never get fixed. When people have a day off work, they just want to fool around (hanging out with friends, going on a mini vocation, or just stay at home upgrading social media).
>>
I wanna be NEET forever or dead.
>>
>>29235183
That sounds like my childhood. I rarely saw my parents because they worked so much. I don't think it's a good environment for children to grow up in. Ideally I can make enough money to support my family while my husband stays at home and takes care of the kids. He could get a part-time job later when the kids are older if he gets bored or doesn't want to be stuck at home all the time.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.