[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Told my ex she had daddy issues at a party when her dad raped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Told my ex she had daddy issues at a party when her dad raped her at age 9. Did i go too far?
>>
>>29234315
depends on how she reacted
>>
>>29234315
>dating a used rape toy
that's when you went too far, littel nigga
>>
>>29234315
your girlfriend is 9, you were at a party that both she and her dad attended, her dad raped her at the party while you were there, and you thought she needed to hear that she has daddy issues? i think she knows.
>>
>>29234541
didn't know till too far in
>>
>>29234526
cried and now says she has no feelings to me as a person now as i had sex with her friend there
>>
u told ur ex who was just raped by her dad at a party when she was 9 that she had daddy issues? what? is she 11 now?
>>
>>29235282
about that

>>
>>29234636
>can barely write
>fucks multiple women every day
>goes to parties
What's the appeal of r9k to you, normalfag?
>>
>>29234615
>sticking your cock in whatever opens its legs without checking the cuntfax first

you deserve your life
>>
>>29235298
you were her boyfriend before she was 9? what kind of hyper slut is this and where can i find her?
>>
>>29235343
noice

oc comment
>>
>>29235331
>everyday

also im not really smart so fuck it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.