[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where were you when Cho's high score was finally beaten?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image2702569x.jpg (31 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image2702569x.jpg
31 KB, 620x350
Where were you when Cho's high score was finally beaten?
>>
i was playing sc2
>>
>>29234040
Sleepy town.
>>
>>29234040
I was watching Detachment.
>>
File: 52081434_p2.png (373 KB, 600x852) Image search: [Google]
52081434_p2.png
373 KB, 600x852
>>29234040
I was comfortably playing granblue.
>>
My OCD made me put a hole in my wall with my head.

When I came to, it had happened. I thought I was dreaming.
>>
>>29234040
Sleeping, it was 2am when he did it
>>
>>29234223
OCD? more like autism
>>
It wasn't a school so it doesn't count. Next.
>>
Eating burgers with my sister
>>
>>29234237
It was in Florida which is under Nightmare difficulty though.
>>
Asleep or watching the Sunday morning show on CBS with my parents
>>
>>29234235
No, OCD. I needed the intrusive thoughts to stop. I was caught in a loop.

There's a schweet dent in my wall now.
>>
>>29234256
It was in Florida, a very "safe" state, and it was by a Muslim

The slime literally should've been able to get at least 2-3 times the points at some yuppie concert.
>>
>>29234278
That's literally Autism m8. OCD people don't bang their head on walls, Autists do. We've known this for decades.
>>
>>29234316
Yes they do. It's called Maladaptive coping, if it's triggered by intense anxiety.
>>
>>29234040
getting the shit beat outta me in Marseilles by a Russian. Euro 2016
>>
>>29234339
No. OCD people don't engage in self harm by banging their fucking head on shit or throwing tantrums. Autists do. It is literally he most obvious symptom of Aspergers/Autism in children.
>>
>>29234371
Yes they do retard. It's literally a subtype of OCD you dolt.

>>29234358
>1-1
>>
>>29234040
Cho never had the high score

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

I'm gonna go crazy if this sandnigger can actually beat Breivik's score. America will finally be #1 again.
>>
>>29234296
>concert
Do you know what kind of security they have at concerts?
>>
>>29234420
>During rescue efforts at the school, searchers discovered an additional 500 pounds (230 kg) of unexploded dynamite and pyrotol connected to a timing device set to detonate at the same time as the first explosions; the material was hidden throughout the basement of the south wing. Kehoe had apparently intended to blow up and destroy the entire school.
What a madman

It sucks how often explosives don't go off in school attacks. Literally at Columbine, if the bombs went off, an entire library filled with people and books would have collapsed to the floor beneath it. High score would've been like 100+
>>
>>29234439
Are you an American? The majority of outdoor concerts have little to no security. There's a reason people are always doing drugs and shit at them.
>>
>>29234339
Self diagnosed it sounds
>>
>>29234560
Nope, professionally diagnosed, a therapist, doctor and a psychiatrist.
>>
>>29234590
Your therapist, doctor, and psychiatrist are retarded. You are Autistic.
>>
>the previous record was 32
with all the be american get shot shit I would've though there would be many that were more than that
>>
>>29234610
You're right anon. They're all retarded. Thanks for diagnosing me.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.