[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think it's about time to turn all that sand into glass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: orlandoshooting.png (544 KB, 982x566) Image search: [Google]
orlandoshooting.png
544 KB, 982x566
I think it's about time to turn all that sand into glass
>>
>>29233843
This whole thing is weird because the shooter wasn't white.
>>
>>29233843
Voting for Trump will make it happen. Voting for Hillary will just mass invite them into the country with open arms.
>>
>>29233843
Think America just needs to disown Florida I mean state is full of fucking crazies
>>
God damn Florida Man, is there anything that crazy fuck can't do?
>>
>>29233857
>>29233843
He was an american
>>
Forget about Arabs. Get the jews out of your fucking banks.

Again, forget about Arabs. They're third world plebs living in the 1500's with smartphones. Don't sign up to die in Illuminati wars to kill them.
>>
>>29234343
He was "American"

Both of his parents were Afghan immigrants.
>>
File: 1465616500428.jpg (70 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
1465616500428.jpg
70 KB, 800x599
>>29233843
i like your oc sentiment.
>>
>>29234398
he was born in america
>>
>>29234463
To two Afghan parents.
>>
>>29234398
>>29234503
>>29233843
Why would we punish the middle east for the actions of an American citizen?
>>
>>29234568
>why would we punish muslims for the actions of a muslim?
>>
File: cereal.jpg (98 KB, 540x546) Image search: [Google]
cereal.jpg
98 KB, 540x546
>>29233855
Dank meme, my man.

Most mass shooters are nigger gangbangers killing each other over wearing the wrong color.
>>
>>29234597
In the eyes of the American government we cannot make policy in favor of or against a faith.
>>
>>29233843
He killed a bunch of faggots who were never going to reproduce, he did the world a favor. Who gives a fuck if he's muslim or any other religion. The result is what matters not the person who did it.
>>
>>29234652
Only applies to US citizens which is why Trump's proposal to ban all Muslim immigrants is perfectly legal.
>>
>>29234652
Then why did they legalize gay marriage and allow lawsuits against religious people who don't want to cater to gay weddings because its against their religion? So either you are massive liar or the government is going against their own laws.
>>
>>29234691
>Then why did they legalize gay marriage

>what is secularism

Punishing Christians for not wanting to hold gay marriages is bullshit though.
>>
>>29233843
How exactly is it a terror attack?
>>
>>29234784
They think the Muslim had self-radicalized, meaning he saw what's going on in the world atm, saw ISIS etc and became a radical muslim. They don't think he had any connection to any terrorist groups or contact with any terrorists etc.

I don't see killing a bunch of fucking faggots as a terrorist act anyway, not like he blew up a government building or a military base or killed children. Bunch of fucking fags who spend their time spreading aids, good riddance.
>>
>go to libcuck movie reviewing site
>they always have lenghty pieces about shootings
>nothing on this one because it wasn't a white guy
KEK the left is eating itself
>>
>>29234731
>>29234691
Regardless or faith, you cannot legally discriminate based on race, nationality, faith, gendwr, or sexually orientation.

That's the point of the civil rights act.
>>
>>29233843
lets stand up for muslims at a time like this. forget about anything else.
>>
>>29233843

This country deserves a better class of criminal.

More can be done, this should be an eye opener to others who were thinking of doing the same thing, more can perish.
>>
>>29234652
This is a mistake though. The founding fathers did the whole freedom of religion thing to include all christian denominations. They didn't consider Islam. Should white countries swing back to right-wing, the whole freedom of religion should be seriously reexamined.
>>
>>29235059
The first amendment truly is what separates us from the Islamic counties you abhor
>>
>>29234614
he's not black either
>>
>>29235186
No, being white is what separates us from islamic countries.
These meme of le european values is liberal nonsense.
>>
>>29233843
>mfw this basically secures the gay and Florida vote for Trump

B A S E D
>>
>>29234597
Once a white guy stole something. If you're white, why don't you pay the difference the owner of the shop has in his register? Oh wait, because that would be stupid and just sharing random characteristics means nothing.
>>
>>29235186
not really, most muslim countries are pretty apathetic to their religious minorities. what they're really tough on in apostasy and shit
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.