[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK ISLAM if you are a mulsim fuck you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Achmed Pepe.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
Achmed Pepe.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
FUCK ISLAM

if you are a mulsim fuck you
>>
>>29233605
Official religion tier list

God tier:
Greco- Roman paganism
Hermeticism
Hinduism
Shinto

Mid Tier:
Asatru
Pantheism
Deism

Teenager who just left Christianity tier:
Wicca
Atheism

Death cult tier:
Judaism
Christianity
Islam
>>
File: medieval.png (136 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
medieval.png
136 KB, 250x250
>>29233656
>shinto
>god tier
enjoy your dead god emperor
>>
OP is a faggot, get shot while fiddling with another mans cock at a gay nightclub you cunt.
>>
>>29233605
OP are you homosexuaI
>>
>>29233705
Im bisexual but I gays dont deserve to be shot

fuckin heathens should stay in the shit hole countries they created
>>
>>29233605
No problem boy, a lot of girls fuck us Muslims, especially here in Germany
>>
>>29233656
>implying pantheism isn't the only way
>>
>>29233656
Mine would be

God tier:
Hinduism
Zen buddhism
Tibetan buddhism
Hermeticism
Khaballist
Hindu
Sufism

Mid tier:
Pantheism
Deism
Sikhism
Shinto
Voodoo
Animism

Teenager who left christianity tier:
Atheism
Wicca
Satanism (both atheistic and deist)

Garbage tier:
Christianity
Judaism
Islam
>>
File: 1465020399330.jpg (104 KB, 527x588) Image search: [Google]
1465020399330.jpg
104 KB, 527x588
>>29233772
>god tier
>kabbalist
>garbage tier
>judaism

>the kabbalah is a compilation of rabbinical traditions and works regarding the nature of creation and the creator

you're new to this rodeo, aren't you buddy
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (2 KB, 80x75) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
2 KB, 80x75
>>29233844
Sufism is also a more advanced study of Islam. They both draw from the same literature, but what the sufis and kabhallists believe is vastly different from what other followers of the same religion believe. If they weren't low key, secretive, and cautious they would be get in a lot of trouble with the mainstream practitioners of their religion. Esoteric practices!=exoteric practices.
>>
>>29233927
every religion is like that, though. there's the practices of the laymen and the focused studies of the truly dedicated. not every buddhist is a monk, not every jew is a levite, etc
>>
>>29234046
Yeah, I feel like some religions lack the meditative techniques and methods to give even their esoteric practitioners a proper tool kit though.
>>
>>29233772
>>29233656
How the fuck would Hinduism be god-tier?
>>
>>29234093
have you ever read about the esoteric practices in eastern orthodoxy? i think you may find it interesting
>>
>>29233605
>"Fuck Islam"

On this board you guys are waaaay closer to Islam thoeries than you think, be it about society, women and shit.
>>
>>29234154
Islam has better theories on women then modern society, sure. But they're only the views that were considered sane almost everywhere prior to the "Enlightenment". Its not something exclusive to Islam.
>>
File: book.jpg (93 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
93 KB, 804x743
>>29233656
Religion tier list

Acceptable tier
Nothing

Cuck tier
Every religion

Redditor neckbeard tier
Atheism
>>
>>29234197
this is the only good response
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.