[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, when did you realize that men don't care about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (209 KB, 341x343) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209 KB, 341x343
Femanons, when did you realize that men don't care about anything except looks and do not consider ugly women as human?ive come to the conclusion that things like race, personality, sexual past and drug history mean nothing to men as long as a woman is conventionally attractive.
>>
>it's another x vs. y thread meant to keep you distracted from the true cause of human suffering and our common enemy, the bourgeoisie.
>>
I want to impregnate Sakura.
>>
Well, you can say that about women as well.
>>
>>29233470
Ewww look mom, a commie pinko.
>>
I will be any ugly girl's bf right now. Just speak up. As long as you're not morbidly obese.
>>
>>29233413
that's stupid. those things matter even if you're attractive. what you should be saying is that they don't matter if you're unattractive.
>>
>>29233530
This, and it applies to guys as much as girls.

Only a fool or a desperate son of a gun would go for a book only by its cover
>>
>>29233526
>tfw you're a fat and ugly girl and will forever be alone.
>tfw you will never do anything to change it because whats the point.
>>
>>29233638
We can be happy together, or at least try. What's there to lose?

All you have to do is be willing to work towards maintaining a healthy weight.

You're not actually a girl.
>>
>>29233638
just find a fat and ugly guy. Accept it and go with it. Although, you're probably not ugly, and weight can always be lost.
>>
Ten times more men are numale puss-pusses than are frogposters who shit themselves at women not being in the kitchen.
You're either a dumb slut who isn't trying and wants others to pity her for it, or a MGTOW failure: if you're constantly looking back, flinging shit and screaming you aren't really "going your own way"
>>
Not all men are like that at all.

I wouldn't overlook those things for a pretty face if it was bad enough. Personality is a larger part for me
>>
>>29233720
not even that just find a beta guy.

I've seen heaps of my beta friends end up with ugly controlling fat gf's.
>>
>>29233413
It's only like this because you have nothing to offer but looks.
>>
>want to be with a woman who can love me, whoever she is
>all women want 10/10 chads that beat the shit out of them
>women get meaner and meaner the more dicks they've had
>>
File: 1464240485696.jpg (41 KB, 375x592) Image search: [Google]
1464240485696.jpg
41 KB, 375x592
>>29233470
>it's a stalin dindu nuffin episode

>>29233413
>it's bait episode
>>
>>29233413

Thats a fucking load of shit.

Both men and women care about looks if they are themselves above average.
But the majority of women, even if they are average or below average attractiveness, will still be shallow and care more about looks.

In other words, if you take a man and a woman who share similar levels of attractiveness, below average, and you compare their standards in the opposite sex, more often than not the woman will have higher standards of attractiveness in a partner when compared to the man. Women are less likely to be attracted men that share the same level of attractiveness.

i.e woman care much more about looks than men.
>>
>>29233413
For women looks are ALL that matters because that is all any of them are good for, a man can literally get anything else for himself except pounding a vagina. A woman's only purpose in life is to do whatever it takes to be attractive for men.

>>women are for men's viewing pleasure
>>
I never pity people on here who bitch about not having girlfriends or getting interest from girls because the "girls" they're considering are solely stacys, they always complain that girls find them unattractive -- well guess what that's infinitely better than just going completely unnoticed as every less-than-attractive girl does.
>>
From my experience men treat ugly women more like people and pretty girls like commodities.

But are still more likely to hire hot chicks or prioritize them over others in professional settings so I guess it's a double edged sword.
>>
>go outside and see ugly women with bfs
>go outside and see fat girls with bfs
>the thing they seem to have in common is the ability to make a man feel safe/comfy/vulnerable/etc, like he can "just bee himself" when he's with her
>am also ugly but everyone only gets really tense around you and tries to filter their hobbies/opinions around you
>have never make a man feel like he can just say whatever he wants to you without judgement

fuck being an uggo black girl
>>
>>29234052
Bullshit. If you are or know a girl then I will literally be your/her bf.

Doesn't happen the other way around.
>>
>>29234082
As a black woman I have the opposite problem. Men want to come to me and complain about their life and bitch about Stacy but never date me.
>>
>>29233638
Fuck you fat piece of shit I hope nobody will ever tolerate you enough to fuck your shit smelling hairy yeasty hole.
>>
>be half asian
>everyone talks about half asians/asians always being super hot
>look like shit
>have identity issues
>>
>>29234082
We talking gorilla ugly or what? As long as you still look human, you should be fine.
>>
>>29234146
are you that one tripfag? i'm wondering what fraction of posts mentioning that they're a black women are her
>>
>>29234204
What kind of identity issues?

>>29234082
Are you the black girl who's into hipster music and programming?
>>
>>29233413
>ive come to the conclusion that things like race, personality, sexual past and drug history mean nothing to men as long as a woman is conventionally attractive.

As a guy, I can agree 98% to this.
>sexual past: I'm not a virgin-seeking robot here, as long as she doesn't have STD's, I probably won't care
>drug history: as long as she's not currently abusing anything, again, I probably won't care.

Then again, if she is a junkie, she'd be a whole lot easier to control and abuse.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.