[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I think I'm finally becoming a normie, I got out and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Spikey2.jpg (51 KB, 444x650) Image search: [Google]
Spikey2.jpg
51 KB, 444x650
Guys I think I'm finally becoming a normie, I got out and made friends, started flirting with girls and realized I'm desirable by them. I got a different haircut and started dressing nice. So I think this is my goodbye to you, the time I spent here was awesome, but it's time for me to go, I know you can also become normies too, good luck /r9k/. Pic is the haircut I got
>>
Keks. You'll be back soon enough, faggot
>>
>>29233308
just an fyi, you look like an enormous tool with a haircut like that.
probably will make you the first target of a beta uprising honestly
>>
>>29233329
No, I know I won't
>>
>>29233308
You don't have to be a normie to be desirable. You can become a whole nother thing altogether man.
>>
>>29233361
Oh, I was desirable when I was a robot, but I didn't had the courage to go and talk to girls. Now I do
>>
>>29233398
So you have never even been robot? Cool progress from normie to normie. I wish I were more like you I really wish I would be desirable
>>
Last year I became a Normie like you, but I gave up. I still have some friends (Not normies at all) anyway.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.