[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wanted to have kids someday. Do you still want to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
You wanted to have kids someday.

Do you still want to?
>>
>>29233020
I never wanted to have kids, and I would rather kill myself than ever have to raise one.
>>
I never wanted children. Having children is immoral.
>>
File: 1465230308696.png (390 KB, 498x710) Image search: [Google]
1465230308696.png
390 KB, 498x710
I want a little girl so when she's older I can seduce her
>>
Yes, but I'm not sure if I'd be a good dad anymore. Feel like I need to be a happier person first. My dad was great but he was depressed and it was palpable despite the brave face he put on.
>>
kek, this fucking board is pathetic. Please, do the world a favour and end yourselves. I think we can all agree when I say that you will not be missed. Anyway, back to /pol/ I go. btw, keep your woman hating bullshit to yourselves. Stay off my board you autistic niggers.
>>
>>29233038
>>29233037

Beta genes run deep, you're doing the world a service by not procreating.
>>
Yes in my 40's, when I can afford them easily but not a family. they need to be someone else's problem. I'll pay for them.
>>
>>29233123
Have fun sacrificing the best years of your youth on changing diapers.
>>
>>29233020
Find a cute woman first. Babies come later.
>>
>>29233056
I want a cute little girl so that i can seduce her!
>>
I want money and I want to sleep...NO KIDS
>>
>>29233020
Yes if anything to continue the bloodline if I die both bloodlines die with me because my family are a bunch of robots, so never did a lot of breeding.
>>
No thanks. I'll never have them.
>>
>>29233020
I do want kids. But my girlfriends body doesn't produce eggs. It is literally impossible for her to get pregnant.
>>
But the first five years are absolute hell.
>>
Like you wouldn't imagine. Period's late though, so who knows!

Me. I know.
It'll probably never happen, makes me want to die.
>>
>>29233020
Yeah, but I would be an unfit father so I don't plan on it.
>>
>>29233020
Yes. But I won't be around to raise them, I'll just deposit my seed in multiple women so I know my genes have been passed down and I have succeeded in life biologically.
>>
I love kids but I don't know what to do with them. I'm super awkward around them and have trouble interacting with them. I'd be a terrible parent, even putting aside my character flaws.
>>
File: Arthur-Schopenhauer.jpg (476 KB, 1407x1202) Image search: [Google]
Arthur-Schopenhauer.jpg
476 KB, 1407x1202
If you are pro-natalist you need to get the fuck off this board right now.
>>
Besides all that /r9k/ being ugly foreveralone shit I don't think I'm patient enough for children, as well.
>>
Bringing a child into existence is morally wrong. See link for explanation

https://francoistremblay.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/benatars-asymmetry/
>>
Yes I want at least four of my own but its not like it used to be.

Having families now are a burden
>>
>>29233877
How isn't the absence of pleasure bad?
>>
>>29233020
I never wanted kids not a wife.
I want to get my own elitist group with similar beliefs and goals with a small piramyc structure, I don't ever n care who is in charge
>>
>>29233143
>it's the father that must change diapers
This is why evolution weeds you out.
>>
>>29233877
>https://francoistremblay.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/benatars-asymmetry/

>3)The absence of pain is good even if that good is not enjoyed by anyone,
whereas
>4)The absence of pleasure is not bad unless there is somebody for whom that absence is a deprivation.
Okay.

Are you being serious or just baiting?
>>
Yes I would love to raise a kid or two with a lovely wife someday....
>>
>>29235079
youre one of the rare ones nowadays, anon. shame.
>>
I don't want kids, are there actually men out there who do?
>>
>>29233020
I did and still do.

But I realize that the probability of that happening is close to zero percent. There's not a woman on the face of the planet who would be willing to procreate with me.
>>
Never and No.

Schopenhauer was right.
>>
>>29233020
>You wanted to have kids someday.
I've never wanted this.
>>
>>29233020
I have never at one single moment in my life wanted kids. I am 32 now and my disgust for the idea has only grown. It seems like I'm safe from ever having this unnatural and disgusting desire.
>>
I used to work in a nursery with babies all the way up to 5 year olds and it was brilliant, kids are funny and very enjoyable to be around. Don't let yourself believe they are just annoying wallet drainers who'll ruin your life, if i actually had a partner I'd have a kid no problem, it's very rewarding and I can say with a degree of certainty that some of the best conversations I've had were with kids
>>
>>29233020

There was a time when I wanted to, yes. I wanted to find a loving wife, marry her, have a family together, grow old, and die having loved each other for a lifetime. I wanted this. I still want this. But over time, after YEARS of being 2nd choice for women, and after seeing the lengths that they will go through in order to secure a man under ANY circumstances, I'm done. After seeing the way society (predominantly other men) put them on a pedestal, and after seeing the ridiculous demands they make of men, I have no desire to get married or have children at this point. There is no point in trying to be a woman's everything, because NO man is capable of doing so.

So no, Anon. No, I don't want that anymore. Now I want to be left alone.
>>
>>29233020
i dont know anymore after having so many heartbreaks. feels like it's simply not in my cards. i just want to be in peace
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.