[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me, robots. >be me >just finished first year of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: anchor arms.jpg (57 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
anchor arms.jpg
57 KB, 500x374
Help me, robots.
>be me
>just finished first year of college
>been talking to this girl from class
>v sweet around her, just comes naturally to me
>she's normie as hell so i've been using emojis
>hate myself for it
>has been making sexual advances on me
>she wants to come over today
>said okay on friday
>last night she sends me a picture of her thighs saying 'guess who's all shaved and washed?' with the suggestive stroke emoji face
>SWEATING
>she'll be here in a half hour
>thinking of texting her and telling her im sick so i can just play vidya and shitpost
Help me bros, what do
>>
Post the pic of her thighs
>>
Prepare your bumbum
>>
File: 48092349084.jpg (139 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
48092349084.jpg
139 KB, 500x329
Female interaction crossed with the male psyche .... Know your territory well

It's time to step up to realize your TRUE fate, from your conquerors .....

I KNOW, and YOU KNOW, that you need to MAN UP, PULL YOURSELF UP BY THE BOOTSTRAPS, as Uncle Sam down in SATANIC CENTER WASHINGTON would say .....

Keep it up, anonymous .....
>>
>>29232729
you silver tongued devil you

go for it. get laid. have fun. figure the rest out later.
>>
take a bath and wash your dick real good first.
>>
>>29232729
>thinking of texting her and telling her im sick so i can just play vidya and shitpost
Don't do this mate. Just have fun with her. Do you really wanna look back on this moment and regret it? I mean, it's crystal clear what your choice should be. Pick the social option.
>>
>>29232761
It was a snapchat. Sperged out and didn't screenshot
>>
>>29232729
wash your dick, if you have any condoms make sure to put one in your pocket where it's easy to reach when things start getting hot.

Go tap that ass bro, make us proud.
>>
>>29232997
No you didn't. Never screenshot nudes or anything like that unless its a GF or fuckbuddy.

It tells them you screenshot it and it can end badly sometimes. Just enjoy that it was sent to you, then go and get the real thing.
>>
>>29232836
>>29232956
>>29233012
Thanks robots. This girl is like, my dream girl
>5'9
>that reddish purplish hair that all girls have nowadays, it does something to my dick
>back hair just below her shoulders, super voluptuous
>big tits, at least d's
>thick fucking thighs
>not much of an ass (i'm into big booty) but still, p nice ass, jiggly
I'm pretty good looking, just awkward as sin
>>
Take a shot of jack and pretend you're not a fucking robot. When she gets there kiss her immediately to get the nervous over with. You already know she wants you so don't second guess yourself. Just go for it dude. Good luck
>>
>>29233240
you made it this far so i'm sure you'll do fine

just keep up what your been keepin up
>>
>>29233506
I'll make a thread after to tell you guys what went down
>>
>>29233650
I hope to see it, good luck bro
>>
>>29233725
Thanks mang, really means a lot
>>
File: kappa shower.gif (1 MB, 280x175) Image search: [Google]
kappa shower.gif
1 MB, 280x175
>>29233240
>Back Hair
>>
>>29233906
thats a good gif my man
>>
>>29233872
Why are you still posting an hour after you originally posted? You said she'd be there within the half hour in your original post.
>>
>>29234138
She's on her way. Last night she said she'd be here at 11:30 but I got the 'on my way' text five mins ago, so I expect she'll be here soon
>>
>>29234156
You got this m8
>>
>>29234156
You can do it bruv! I could wish i were as lucky as you
>>
>>29234156
remember to post pics of her feet nigga
>>
highly unlikely that a girl would ever be this forward up front without hooking up first
>>
>>29234156
YOU CAN STILL SAVE YOUR WIZARDHOOD THERE IS STILL TIME TO FLEE
>>
Make sure you keep posting while you're getting it on. You'll need the advice. If you ever wonder or doubt, tell her to shut up, pull your dick out and get back on /r9k/.
>>
>>29234324
Thanks for your input, Captain Virginity! Now fly back to the Fap Cave and fuck off out of the thread.

Godspeed, OP. Remember, circular motions in the vagina when your dick is in, and try varying your strokes - some deep, some shallow. Seriously, it works wonders.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.