[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moments from the past that slowly turned you into a Robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: Young-Rorschach-and-Mother_l.jpg (25 KB, 265x400) Image search: [Google]
Young-Rorschach-and-Mother_l.jpg
25 KB, 265x400
>Mom tells me that I'm not allowed to hang out with "those nigger kids down the street" anymore because I have another status and she raised me to be "patrician" like my European ancestors
>We were arguably poor
>>
Hey Rorshack, your moms a Whooooooore!
>>
My mom used to clean my penis for me when I was 4. With her mouth. She did this till I was 7.
>>
>>29232038
When I was a shy boy, girls would call me hotstuff and so on. I didn't like it, I felt like shit and just wanted someone to treat me like a person. That turned me into a legitimate feminist robot.

Anyone spooked already?
>>
>>29232038
alcoholic father, who an hero'd at the age of 40. single mom didn't give a shit whether i did my homework or not. school ends, i don't have a job. she can't afford the place we live. playing vidya all day, no fucks are given what mom screams at me, i.e. things like get a job etc. internets all day long, internet bills are getting high as fuck (it's the early 2000s). clearly she did nothing wrong, it was my fucking father who fucked up. well, eventually i got into university at the age of 25, but still, i lost a lot of time
>>
My mom was too lazy to play with me and too scared to let me play outisde alone, so she made me watch tv all day and eat snacks. I was obese by the time I was 7 years old.
>>
>>29232298
I feel you, my dad made me spooked. We had constant fights and he would tell me he "do something to me". He died early, it broke me, but I do not believe I could've gone on if he didn't die.

Nobody was there for me. My mom told me I belonged in a loonie hospital. Much later I ended up in one.
>>
>>29232038
A neglectful mother and a father absent during my formative years. Same story for most here, I'm guessing.
>>
File: 342423234.gif (499 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
342423234.gif
499 KB, 500x246
>regular kid, have a serious skateboarding accident that puts me in a coma
>when i wake up im a different person, super introverted, never leave the house, etc

I should have died.
>>
>contantily remenbered how ugly i am by my
>contantily remenbered that have a small Dick
>cousins and brother fucking the girls that a liked on my front
>>
>>29232401
>Didn't have to live out his childhood years.
Lucky.
>>
>>29232370
My exact story, I spent most of my childhood alone. I had friends but I think the lack of parental interest or bond permantly fucked me up.
>>
>>29232401
holy shit what did you do? Face plant?
>>
>>29232407
*by my mother
>>
>>29232188
Nice.......

>tfw no mommy to suck your dick
>>
>>29232344
>I do not believe I could've gone on if he didn't die.
>>29232298 here. exactly my thoughts on my dad. but i was indifferent about my dads death. i had hardly emotions towards him. i'm sorry for
your background, with the hospital and all.
>>
>>29232038
>Fake compliments from girls in elementary and middle school.

Still feel weird when people compliment me.

Also I changed schools every year.
>>
>patrician
>those nigger kids

Lmao your mom was so 4chan
>>
>>29232407
How small is is your pee pee
>>
>>29232431

Yeah, I face planted, got up, and then fell back down and smashed the back of my head on asphalt.
>>
>>29232469
Thanks anon.
I just think I wouldn't have been what I am now if it wasn't for all that shit. In a way it made me stronger.
During my mental health trajectory I came into contact with drug addicts. Now those are the ones who have little future. There was also a kid who overdosed and had spasms as a result.
>>
File: 65746321.jpg (341 KB, 887x1145) Image search: [Google]
65746321.jpg
341 KB, 887x1145
>>29232569
lol look it's a picture of you anon
>>
>>29232497
I don't consider that a good thing anon
>>
It wasn't one single moment, just a lot of random things

>grade 9
>school trip
>classmates argue with a bunch local Stacies
>come over to watch
>one of the Stacies suddenly stops screaming at classmates
>"fuck off, you ugly"
>continues screaming

I wasn't even involved.

>grade 11?
>classmate invites me to play poker with a couple of his friends
>excited because the only social event in months
>try to "be social", participate in banter
>think it's actually okay
>suddenly one guy goes "you know, you try way too hard"

What the hell am I even supposed to do?
And so on.
>>
>>29232652
>you know, you try way too hard
ouch,that hurt even me
>>
>be really into the drugs scene in highschool, but still managed to get my grades in order
>senior year get introduced to cocaine
>loved it
>motivation to get my first job was to buy my own blow
>go to a coke party with "close friends"
>did too much than what I was used to and had a mild stroke
>told my friends I think I need to go to the hospital, I can't feel my left arm, chest tightening, legs numbing
>they offer to drive me there but no one wants to get in trouble so they tell me they're just gonna drop me off
>on the way there I can't calm down anymore the tightening in my chest becomes too much and I black out from the pain
>wake up in the ER with tubes all over me
>nurse told me they found me on the hospital parking lot, apparently I had a stroke
>it took a full year before I could start talking and walking normal again
>all of my friends graduated and the rest of the school just saw me as a cautionary tale
>my handwriting and overall brain function was severely damaged
>school only gave me my diploma cause they felt bad for me

I'm 22 now and I like to think I'm full recovered. Finally getting back to lifting, but sometimes, there's that dull pain that comes and goes. I'm not sure if it's anxiety or what, but it scares the hell outta me.
>>
>>29232857
>Normie descends into Robothood
>>
>>29232857
>Ignore all the warnings not to do drugs
>Do hard drugs
>"Wow guys it fucked me up"
No shit, I'm glad it wasn't your last lesson but one thing I can't feel bad for is self inflicted injury.
>>
>>29232985

I was 18, I thought I was tough shit. Top that off with the coke high and I thought I was Superman.

You know, despite everything that's happened, I kinda miss my late night coke binges. Just a little.
>>
She did the right thing. Niggers are sub-human.
>>
>>29233147
But I always wanted to be a nigger without a care in the world. My delusional mother fucked me up. She even prevented me from going to the army because she said I was more than capable of being successful and that the army was "a nigger factory for bums" that was nothing that like armies back then
>>
>>29233186
She tried. You're just a degenerate fuck up.
>>
>>29232857
>coke stroke
Fat kid detected.
>>
>>29233214
Well, no, I'm not,sadly. Thanks to her I missed my youth because I didn't go to parties ,do drugs or watched TV with the cool kids. I was at home listening to Bach and reading books (which is good) but I didn't have a chance to be a normal person, I was incompatible with the rest of the people, I had nothing in common. Now I'm rich and bitter, with all my money and "success" piling up in my closet.
>>
>got into drugs in college
>party dude, had gfs, everyone knew me
>started doing opiates
>transitioned to "adult life" got a job
>kept doing opiates, sometimes heroin, sometimes other stuff.
>proceeded to lose gf, lost jobs, get kicked out of my apartment

I went from being a total ambitious, motivated person in 2009 into a fucken wreck by 2014. now I"m clean for 1.5 years, but I am basically superalone, only interact with people over chat, watch tv like it was a drug, never leave my house, basically work from home max 6 hrs a week. totally fucked up my life.

funny thing is the reason I got into drugs was because all the shit I thought was important seemed worthless (money, relationships, etc) so the only way I could force myself to do it was by getting high. I just said fuck it, who cares. My opinion hasn't really changed, so even though I'm clean, I just don't care about anything anymore. just in survival mode.
>>
>>29233186

She's absolutely right about the army. She was trying to raise you into a successful person and you fucked it all up because you wanted to live the thug life.
>>
>>29233284
Yeah, it'd have been great to die at the hands of some trigger happy nigger over drugs, wouldn't it?
>>
>>29233313
I never had the chance to be a man of action, I didn't meet many girls and had adventures like the Chads you guys talk about in this board. The only thing that education gave me was many reasons to be sad about the world.
>>
>>29233382
Then give away your money and live on the street. That's an adventure. Go be desperate.
>>
>>29233214
>>29233313
>>29233305
You sound just like her, but you are joking because you are kiling time on 4chan, but my mom didn't joke, she wanted me to be the model of a man that no longer exists, the world changes and we have to change along with it.She thought I would be some kind of Don Draper but she missed the fact that we are not in 1950's America anymore.
>>
>>29233458
I'm not joking. Go be a disease ridden, drug addicted wigger. If that's really what you want you'll go do it. You're too comfortable where you are, though. Deep down you know your mother was right.
>>
>>29233442
You know I didn't mean that. I just wanted to be part of a group, a community who'd love me. Was that too much to ask?
>>
>>29233542
Then why pick the most degenerate people? I wish I'd had your upbringing. Mine was wasted on friends and cheap distractions like tv and computer games.
>>
>>29233697
My upbringing was troubled, my father left my mom when I was twelve and she , who wanted to have a conservative family protected from the modern world, saw that without a father figure I would be a product of mediocrity and became obsessed with my education and sent me to the best schools,because she believes education is the greatest treasure that can't be stolen and is the key to success and so on. Guess what? I'm miserable all the same. At least if I were an ignorant bum I could enjoy the little things of life like junk food and consumerist friends who talk all day about videogames and girls.Knowing how the world works doesn't mean you can change it or participate in it.
>>
I really don't know. I was very social as a kid but puberty turned me into a robot. By the age 13 I was very unpopular. It's been downhill ever since. Now I'm 23 years old kissless virgin. At least I have a job so I don't need to stress about money or anything.
>>
>>29233845
Don't cope with mediocrity anon, your time is now
>>
>>29232569
Tell me more. I love coma stories.
>>
>Absentee father from like age 4 to like 14.
>When he did come back, he was some beta fag who never taught me how to be a man.
>Overprotective mother who never let me stay out with friends past like 8 or 9.
>Consistently moving during childhood (3 different elementary schools, 1 middle school somehow, 3 different high schools), so building long-term friendships was never an option.

Yeah, I had no chance.
>>
File: pink-floyd-the-wall-1979.png (164 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pink-floyd-the-wall-1979.png
164 KB, 500x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6pOgjLvLZA

This thread in a nutshell

>when we grew up and went to school
>there were certain teachers who hurt the children in any way they could.
>>
>>29233907
no chance Robot, NO CHANCE
>>
Man is what he does with what has been done to him.
>>
>>29233955
Nah, teachers were all right for me. It was the classmates that fucked with me.
>>
>>29234071
Pink Floyd fucks up everything!
>>
I was the opposite, I was already born a robot
>be 12, complete fucking sperg but have qt babyface
>have many close friends, but can't talk to girls at all
>girls literally stopped me and told me I was cute at random parties
>go to some club for the first time
>blonde girl tells me we HAVE to make out
>get scared and leave
I grew out of my robot genes over time but I wasted so many chances
>>
>parents hate each other and fight
>split up and i go with my Mom, she moves in with some crazy lesbo
>feel like a piece of property, lesbo is abusive and my mom ends up going back to my Dad

I don't remember a ton of the little stuff but I think this is where I started to feel fucked up and hate myself

>Dad loses Job, fights with Mother
>Ends up just leaving one day, no words or anything
>Have Daddy issues ever since, needed him the most a few years ago but he wasn't there

My parents are cunts but I'm no better
>>
>>29232401
>mischievous confident kid
>kinda an asshole
>would sneak into peoples' houses and pour their shampoo on the ground
>found the storage for someone's cassettes
>pulled out all the tape
>got caught by the owner
>got a grand spanking by my mother
>ever since I've had no confidence in myself and never leave the house

Maybe I deserve it
>>
I don't even know, it's all too abstract. I feel like I've roamed this earth for centuries on end. Yet when I reflect back, and think about the very essence that makes me unique, I'm at a complete loss. I don't know who I am, nor my purpose in this existence
>>
Used to be made fun of for a speech impediment involving my R's. This included my family, my peers, and a teacher once. It ranged from getting notes written on my back to be laughed at in public. By middle school I could speak normally but I'm still somewhat insecure about it.
>>
>>29235236
weetard lmao
>>
>>29233874
Who's that?

origiboo
>>
File: kill.png (6 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
kill.png
6 KB, 205x246
>>29235339
I-it was the 'ar' sound n-not the 'ru' one
>>
>>29235236
Same with S's for me. Went to language school for it but it didn't eradicate the problem completely.
>>
>>29234244
>>parents hate each other and fight
Same here except
>Parents don't separate but continue fighting all throughout my childhood
>Stay in my room and just listen to it because I can't go downstairs or whatever
>Eventually just stay on the computer all the time or play video games
>Parents are still pretty good people and do things with me, but they're
>Parents are too busy/lazy with their own shit to do anything with me in my later years so I just stay on the computer and do nothing.
>Eventually become depressed in highschool because people see me as a weirdo
>Now here I am today
>>
>>29235579
>not knowing Al Pacino
Bait
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.