[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apparently my close female friend,who was the only female I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Apparently my close female friend,who was the only female I was ever close to in any way outside of my family`s physical affection,which I viewed as both a sign of trust and a sign of her attachment towards me in a non-degenerate,familial way was just a sham.She only did it,because she was too nice to tell me she was uncomfortable with it to my face.What should I do?
>>
Should I seriously bump my own damn thread?
>>
>>29231891
You are a fucking idiot cunt

1. Cut contact with her you ruined everything

2. All women are fucking degenerates, you just aren't chad thundercock.

>>29231928
Kill yourself nigger, sageing because of that
>>
>>29231891
you should've picked up on it earlier is what you should have done
other than that, break it off with her and get over it
>>29231928
scum
>>
>>29231891
Also learn to fucking write in english.
>>
File: 5703968.png (243 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
5703968.png
243 KB, 640x631
>>29231961
>>29231972
>>29231980
Thanks,/r9k/,I feel so invigorated,that I just want to go out and embrace life,and enjoy it to the fullest!
>>
>>29232013
well it's not like people come to /r9k/ to wallow in self pity and hate the world or anything, so of course were nice and friendly
>>
>>29232036
Yeah,of course.Now tell me what should I do to not kill myself.
>>
>>29232069
Is having a waifu,not working out?
>>
>>29232069
move on
go outside
go meet someone else
do all the things a robot wouldn't do
>>
>>29232288
I was asking a robot,for robotic ways to deal with trauma.Like what sort of escapist entertainment will help?
>>
>>29232331
nothing will fix it forever
but immersive videogames and anime will lessen the pain
>>
>>29232357
I`ve already started.But how do I get over the fact that my waifu will never really love me if she was real?
>>
>>29231891
Start drinking and abusing drugs. It's the only way
>>
>>29232436
having a waifu is stupid and childish, and part of the reason real girls don't like you now
that should help
>>
>>29232514
He said,knowing next to nothing about me and my situation in lower case.
>>
>>29232598
having a waifu is stupid and childish regardless of your situation
hell maybe girls do like you, but if that was the case you probably wouldn't be so hung up on one that only pretended to like you
>>
Goddamnit op. Your shitty experience is making me doubt my female best friend.
>>
>>29232680
Does she give you physical affection and co-habitate with you?Are you like really,incredibly close.
>>
Man, I have no idea what you're trying to say. You write weirdly.
>>
>>29232735
We hug when we know we need physical affection. We fistbump when we say goodbye. As for cohabitation, the closest i can say we've been to that is when we slept in the same bed. There was distance between us when we slept as a boundary of respect.
>>
>>29232852
Is 70% of what she talks about her personal problems?Does she tell you to "just lift",when you try and lay yours on her shoulders?
>>
>>29232735
As for closeness, usually anything that happens to either of us, the other knows about. I've fucked up our friendship before for various reasons, but she always forgives me and we're as close as ever shortly afterwards.

Ever since i met her, how close we've been has pissed off every single one of her boyfriends (except for her current one, hes cool with me)
>>
>>29232902
If this thread stays alive ill talk more about it when i get home if you want
>>
>>29232961
I`m starting to ask myself if I was a shitty friend or if she never really cared for how I feel?Probably a mix of both.
>>
Yep,thread is dead.
>>
I`m surprised this thread has not been archived yet.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.