[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why didn't you buy bitcoins when I told you faggots to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: bitcoin.jpg (24 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.jpg
24 KB, 640x640
why didn't you buy bitcoins
when I told you faggots to

pump and dump easy money niggers
>>
I don't even know who to buy it from without getting conned like mt.gox

Any ideas?
>>
>>29231874
>643$
I missed another fucking bubble... kill me
>>
HOW DO I BUY BITCOIN WITHOUT GETTING CONNED LIKE MT.GOX?

Yea price is going up so what? Where can i even obtain bitcoins without getting fucked over unless i mine my own which im not willing to do.
>>
>>29232684
Only way I could do it in the US was to trade USD for second life money on Virwox, which I then traded for bitcoins. Then after I was done I'd trade the bitcoins for second life money and then back to USD. Lots of fees involved in that path though.
>>
>>29232725
Why cant you trade your local currency for bitcoins? American dollars is like the standard fiat dollar
>>
>>29232756
The only place that almost worked for me was Coinbase, but in the end they would never let me buy anything. That was back in like 2013 though.
>>
>>29232788
They worked but never let you buy anything? So what does that mean? You can't buy bitcoins even though 'it works'
>>
>you didn't buy or mine bitcoin in 2009

JUST
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.