[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when your mum gave birth to you at the hospital about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 224x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 224x250
Remember when your mum gave birth to you at the hospital about the same time as another mother next to her did?

Imagine what her kid is doing now? What race was he? Was it a he? Or a she?
>>
Probably some scummy little chav or paki. Probably living in squalor like they deserve.
>>
I was birthed next to a chad with the same name as me. We hung out as kids and went to the same schools growing up.

Kind of funny.
>>
>>29231857
How did you he was a chad?
>>
Well I was born in the slums of Mexico so they're probably either dead or close to it. This actually made me appreciate what I have, thanks anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 640x1136
>>29231808
Me and my boyfriend were born at the exact same hour, that's definitely the closest I'll ever meet.

He's doing well and is really happy. We're both now 22, white, and half an hour away from each other. He's finishing up his service in the marines and will be a police officer when he gets out. We just started dating and celebrating birthdays might be a problem. Usually in relationships they each celebrate with their own family and bring the spouse along.

Double the birthday sex though and when he comes back I wouldn't have had sex at all in over a year
>>
>>29231872
What?

He played football in highschool and was constantly cheating on his gf. He got into a lot of fights, drabk, partied, and did drugs.
>>
>>29231808
stacy I went with to middle school
>>
>>29231938
How come you guys dont want to run your own business?
>>
my mom told me that where i was born, doctors were giving her a female baby instead of me, i wonder what would have happened if we were exchanged
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.