[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And we're back to officially mocking nerds except now t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1465736837234.jpg (62 KB, 397x594) Image search: [Google]
1465736837234.jpg
62 KB, 397x594
And we're back to officially mocking nerds except now they're not mocked just by jocks and mean girls but also SJWs regardless of color, ugliness, popularity, sex, etc.

http://mobile.twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/741729134502498304

Isn't mainstream culture awesome /r9k/?
>>
The people who even gave attention to the ghostbusters remake were just "only le 90s kids remember this xDD" normies.
>>
>>29231694
>American """actor"""
>>
>>29231777
Ghostbusters was shit to begin with anyway, what did people expect.
>>
God damn, she's fucking abbo tier ugly.
>>
Why is the man in the video doing a gay voice?
>>
She's so ugly it actually makes me angry holy shit.
>>
>>29231834
>roasties feel this way about us on a daily basis

You think she has orbitors?
>>
>>29231925
>she

skurgjhesruygd
>>
>>29231925
No. Men still prefer to orbit girls they feel are obtainable/safe/un-stacey in some way and even a 1/10 black girl will have men concerned that they can't "satisfy" her. She's also six feet tall.
>>
Hopefully we'll be regressing to the times when games and other shit like that was seen as nerdy so normies won't be infecting it anymore.
>>
>>29231694
Was this supposed to be remotely funny or offensive?
Also have comedians forgotten that many jokes work... because they also deep down make an actual point?
>>
>>29232947
Not gonna happen. They conquered the previously nerd scene as soon as technology got widespread. Now it's their territory and the people they called "nerd" they just call "neckbeard". These normies still don't know jackshit about technology or computers or anything, they just use it. Much like people who drive cars but don't actually know anything about them. People back in the day who were into cars in the early days were considered weirdos. Now it's as normalfag as it can get. Same shit with computers and videogames. We're never going to get it back.
>>
File: 1458722423704.jpg (35 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458722423704.jpg
35 KB, 640x640
bullying is against the twitter rules. Use SJW tactics against SJWs :^)
>>
>>29231694
What a fucking cunt. Is it a crime to want a reboot of a beloved 80s franchise to actually be good? Fuck her and her shitty movie.
>>
Fixed trailer with original ape sounds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d2bRaFcCb4

oreganoshit
>>
Didn't open the link but that is one ugly nigger.
>>
>>29233206
I don't know much about American celebs since I'm not an American but I didn't at first even tell if that was a dude in a dress or not.
>>
Way too ugly as a woman to be mocking people.
>>
>>29231694
I try to not be so blunt about it but goddamn, she really does look like a gorilla. And I thought Esther Rolle was bad.
>>
>>29231694
If you are offended by this, you care too much.
Shake it off.
>>
>>29233052
>People back in the day who were into cars in the early days were considered weirdos.
Yeah, as seen with the whole greaser subculture in the musical Grease for example, they weren't the popular jocks who fucked chicks in the back seat, right?
>>
fuck nerds

theyre always smug over achievers who become normies anyway.
>>
Lol, I'm making a movie targeted towards nerd, but before the release let me just mock them xDdddddddDdd
>>
>>29233550
>THERE IS NUTHIN *smacks lips* RONG WIT *smacks lips* MA MOVIE
>YALL JUS HATIN *smacks lips* ON ME
>NERDS AINT GOT BIG DICKS DEY DON KNOW *smacks lips* WUT REAL WOMEN IZ LIKE

And later on it's
>GO ON YALL *smacks lips* GO SEE MAH MOVIE AW YEAH

This whole remake has been a trainwreck from the beginning.
>>
>>29233369
I was talking about the very early 1900s.
>>
>>29233550
"nerd" just means indiscriminate hyperconsumer nowadays, not an actual nerd.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnLzz_hxzxo

Required watching.
>>
>>29231694
I wonder how they can live with this dissonance.
On one hand make a movie that they think will pander to nerds who loved the first two. On the other hand, mock these people.
I mean, I don't care what some gorilla says, it's just weird how they go out of their way to insult their audience.
And you can sort of see the same thing all over the media. Games, movies, comic books. Why do they do that?
>>
>>29234983
Because you're the slaves and they're the masters. Some random cruelty now and then just serves to solidify both positions. And it's fun~
>>
>>29235012
Hmm...Really makes you think.
But you are right, the worship of celebrities made them probably believe they are not actually working to satisfy their customer and if they fail, it's their fault and they should try harder next time. But it's us who have the privilege to experience their genius and if we don't appreciate it, something is wrong with us.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.