[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I can hear Chad from class fucking my little sister RIGHT NOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: angry pep.jpg (5 KB, 236x228) Image search: [Google]
angry pep.jpg
5 KB, 236x228
>I can hear Chad from class fucking my little sister RIGHT NOW
>>
So what? It's her life. Let her do what she wants.
>>
File: 1465358183749.png (67 KB, 1306x637) Image search: [Google]
1465358183749.png
67 KB, 1306x637
What are you waiting for? Beat up chad and establish dominance to your Stacy sister.
>>
>>29231643
>being a normie
originalo
>>
>>29231628
Go in there and kick his ass, m8.
Don't let him disrespect you like that in your own fuggin' home!
>>
>>29231650
>>29231662
But he's bigger and stronger than me. He bullies me in class already, I don't want to make it even worse
>>
>>29231628
Fuck Chad from behind and keep eye contact with sister. You will assert dominance to her.
>>
>>29231643

What the fuck are you talking about? Women lean on the world, they don't get to make their decisions without other's input.

She's fucking someone in her parent's home. Do the parent's know? Fucking someone is an adult action, for independent people. If her dad says shes not allowed to, shes not allowed to. If she doesn't like it she can become an emancipated minor.
>>
>>29231687
Only serious replies please
>>
File: Smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29231628
If you can hear her, she can hear you too.

This would be the perfect song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv_2ThuHDpI.
>>
File: rage pepe 3.png (605 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
rage pepe 3.png
605 KB, 900x900
>>29231737
What would that do, other than making me look like even a bigger loser? Holy shit, I just want him to stop fucking her and for her to stop moaning, I can hear it right now
>>
>>29231628
>tfw you fuck someone with their brother in the house
I make sure to be as loud as possible
>>
>>29231769
Epic imaginary meme
>>
You are posting here, so you already would probably have a somewhat intimidatingly strange presence if you just walked in and stared at them.
>>
>>29231823
Hmm, might be a good idea, but what if they laugh at me? Or I get a boner?
>>
Laugh back, if you don't like him them make him think you are so insane that she is not worth dealing with. It all comes down to what to value, your sister or if you just do not care.
>>
>>29231672
Kick his ass
Origami
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.