[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a few months ago I got in a relationship with a girl that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160530_093300.jpg (47 KB, 538x601) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_093300.jpg
47 KB, 538x601
So a few months ago I got in a relationship with a girl that really liked me(asked me out) and she's my first serious relationship. At first I didn't think too much about her sexual past(already heard it from her before we got together) in the beginning, but the past couple of weeks it has. She's been with 15 guys in the past and I can't get over it. I'm 22 she's 28. I love her but the thought of her being with other guys is eating away at me. I told her the other day how I felt and needed space to think but she would want nothing to do with me in the future if that's the case.

How should I approach this?

Tl;dr, I love this girl but I can't get over her sexual past
>>
>>29231529
stop acting like a crying bitch and get over it. she is older than you ofc she has fucked other dudes.
instead make sure that you are her best lover
>>
>>29231529
Well you're certainly not going to get a pure 10/10 18 year old knocking on your door at home that's interested in your situation so just deal with it. The world doesn't accommodate for anyone.
>>
>>29231529
easy, find someone who's not a slut
>>
>>29231529
i don't get the "he has water" part
>>
>>29231529
It will eat away at you forever. You will never get over it. You can try to ignore it but every so often you'll be watching tv or browsing the internet and read something about and think "stupid sluts" then remember your gf was a stupid slut. And you'll despair.

Just end it. End it all.
>>
>>29231529
There's nothing that will make you magically be ok with this, if that's what you're asking. Either you stay with her and deal with it or you don't.

Given how the problem of having many partners is the gradual loss of the ability to bond, the best you can do is probably stay but not become too attached. This way when she gets a new bf you won't be too hurt?
>>
>>29231665
it was a sign made by someone who left a dog in the car. because everyone shits and cums themselves over fucking doggos 'n wan wans, when someone sees a dog in a car they break a window to save the dog and post about it on fagbook with the fake intent of "hey look this is a real problem for doggos" but a real intent of "i did good right? i saved a doggo, i'm one of the good ones, remember me as long as possible after i die." someone photoshopped out the dog and put a person in its place.
>>
>>29231529
>6 years older than you
BAIL YOU CAN DO WAY BETTER THAN HER FUCK

SHE'S TRYING TO SETTLE ANY WAY SHE CAN
>>
>>29231558
>>29231584
spotted the cucks
>>
>>29231558
what a fucking cuck you sound like
>>
>>29232041
Smashing the window would scare the shit out of the dog.
>>
Well thanks for the help. I've been really happy around her until this so I'll try to get over it. If I can't in a month I guess I'll have to end it.
>>
>>29232218
yeah but it would save that little faggot's life and make the window breaker's faggot friends tell him he's a hero FER SAVIN DAT FAGGO DOGGO
>>
>>29232285
>get over it
So you want to brainwash yourself into being a cuck? If you're this desperate for a woman then you probably deserve to end up with scum even worse than the post-wall whore you currently have.
Salvage some masculinity or kill yourself. You are what's killing manhood in the west.
>>
>>29232299
But what if the dog gets trauma, doggy depression and anxiety?
>>
>>29232406
doggo life above all else. a man would use his child's head to smash a car window if there was a doggo inside. can always fuck a human to get more humans, fucking doggos just makes your penis feel really really good but no new doggos come out!
>>
Op you just made me feel a little better
Thought my gf was a slut with 3 guys

PS. Dump the roastie shes just looking for a provider and its painfully obvious
>>
>>29232285
At her age, she is already thinking about settling down for a beta bucks provider after riding the cock carousal. It probably isn't you, seeing as she is willing to leave you after you brought her past up. Just be careful not to develop the relationship into a marriage contract. Just mentally prepare yourself for a breakup and enjoy this temporary relationship you have with her. While she is fucking you, she has 15 guys maybe more to compare you with, and if she tells you that you are great in bed, it is probably to not hurt your feelings/lie.
>>
>>29232348
>So you want to brainwash yourself into being a cuck?

And Here I thougth a cuck was some one who's bitch was fucking someone else, when she was suppose to only be fucking them, not someone who fucked someone else (or multiple someones) before she even knew her current fuck.
Am I really that out of touch?

Then again, you are a whinny little beta faggot
>>
>>29231529
Why is it an issue to you? (Being a bit libertine guy myself, I just don't understand but I really try to open this thing up for you.)
1) Are you afraid she will have sex with other dudes even after you started dating? (Still don't see here a big issue though, as long as you do it with a honest heart...) If so, at least you have to agree openly what is ok and what is not, and both absolutely have to feel ok about it. If she will not have sex with others or if you will get fine about it in the future, then there is no problem. If she wants to sex around and you really really feel you have to hold to her, then I would say it is horribly wrong to break off. Try agreeing for example "fuck a person only once/twice and absolutely no strings attached afterwards", "fuck only safe friends / unknown ppl", "fuck only twice a year some other dude" and return to your agreement every now and then. In case you fear she will find someone else, well, that could happen ANYWAY.
2) You fear she compares you to the ppl in the past? If so, somehow she has ended up with you so the total package comparison somehow is good for you, right? Ppl get compared anyway, sexual comparison is just one of a thousand things. If sexuality is so taboo to you, try to work it. Are you supressing your sexuality, are you afraid of it or sth else? Go experiment with sexuality. If you don't know how, hire a hooker, go to a brothel. SOME of the girls really can talk and consider their clients, SOME of them. Then ofc some special events like sex fairs, generic club nights etc. may work for some dudes faster than sooner.
3) You feel somehow lower than her? If so, then it may be about your self-esteem and troubled feel of your sexuality.

And btw, if you do agreements about semifree sexual affairs, it should also hold to you. Go experiment but keep her if you really love her.

Sometimes caring is sharing. ;)
>>
File: Patrik-Baboumian.jpg (13 KB, 188x196) Image search: [Google]
Patrik-Baboumian.jpg
13 KB, 188x196
>have gf, but never had sex with her
>find out she's not a virgin
>dump her
>take a shit load of anti-depressants to kill all sex drive
>get drunk all day and play vidja
its the only way to live
>>
>>29232654
>>29232706
brainwashed cucks
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.