[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have a button that would remove every 'fembot'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 145525775241.jpg (55 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
145525775241.jpg
55 KB, 800x800
You have a button that would remove every 'fembot' from r9k and replace each one with a stacy.

Would you press it?

I'd say the less women the better, but if there are going to be women, it would be better that they are stacys.
>>
women emulate/adapt to their environment.
A Stacey on r9k for over a month would just morph into a pretty princess
>>
>>29231040
>remove every 'fembot' from r9k and replace each one with a stacy
All females are stacies. So in effect, nothing would happen.
>>
>>29231040
H-ha ha why would you do that? :( Pls what makes you think this way?
>>
>>29231040
Why can't people just be anonymous?
Unless it is absolutely essential to your comment (and your comment isn't worthless meme-tier trash) I don't want to know who you are, what you masturbate to, how you dispose of your piss, etc.
And the worst thing is that people give these attention seekers the attention they seek, even if it's just calling them out it's too much.
>>
>>29231040
'fembots' = 'stacies'

women can't be lonely or suffer - unless they have a terminal illness.

they live life on easy mode
>>
>>29231104
You seem to think that every single time they post, they mention their gender. You could have read hundreds of posts by women and not realized it, because you assumed they were male when they didn't mention it.
>>
>>29231138

'Fembot' = woman with mental illness
'Stacy' = woman without mental illness
>>
>>29231173
no fembot = stacy with self diagnosed "mental ""illness""""""
>>
>>29231138
>inb4 some roastiebot says "b-but i never had a bf, i'm so lonely :("
Fuck off whore, maybe if you didn't want a chad and could settle for any of your beta orbiters, you wouldn't be alone. Even eggman can pass as a girl on any dating site and get attention etc.
>>
>>29231189
tbf i'd give a volcel woman benefit of the doubt

but i guess it's biologically impossible for a woman to be volcel the same way a man can
>>
>>29231167
That's not what I'm saying, I'm just complaining about the attention seekers and the pathetic fags that enable them.
>>
>>29231189
>you wouldn't be alone.
You're right it'd be much worse than being alone.
>>
>>29231189
>settle for any of your beta orbiters
What if I have no beta orbiters?
>>
>>29231456
Just register an account on ANY dating site. Any fat or ugly (or both) whore can get dozens of messages and potential dates in less than 24 hours. It's fucking easy. You can get as many orbiters as you want. If you want.

If you don't want, then don't complain. Men can't get female orbiters, especially not ugly men.
>>
>>29231488
Yeah no. Tried that once and got maybe 2 dozen messages over a month. Most are from sleazy men twice my age looking for dom sub relationships and other creepy shit. You can't turn those into orbiters.

Online dating doesn't work, not where I live at the least
>>
>>29231599
>2 dozen messages over a month
That's still 2 dozens more than 95% of men on dating sites ever get. Just remember this.
>>
>>29231622
I'm asking about getting orbiters.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.