[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>decide to prank mom >she's chilling on her computer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: fuckmy life.png (12 KB, 620x380) Image search: [Google]
fuckmy life.png
12 KB, 620x380
>decide to prank mom
>she's chilling on her computer
>go in front of her and say
>"hey mom, I invited a girl over when you weren't here hahaha"
>she looks at me with her apathy-oozing face
>"you and girls? is this a joke?"
>>
File: 1465368408233.png (37 KB, 1127x685) Image search: [Google]
1465368408233.png
37 KB, 1127x685
>>29231025
>"hey mom I'm going out for a walk"
>get ridiculed like I haven't been since middle school
>go back to room
>don't leave for the rest of the day
>>
>>29231129
What did she say mate? Tell me.
>>
>>29231145
>"What? Can you repeat that? I almost had a heart-attack! You? Going on a walk? Is something wrong? Are you trying to hide something? I have to call [family members] and tell them this, they won't believe me! You'll give us all heart-attacks! Hahaha, where would you even go?"
I don't recall exactly obviously but something along those lines.
>>
>>29231247
Your mom is a bitch
>>
File: osj5jbW.png (23 KB, 400x397) Image search: [Google]
osj5jbW.png
23 KB, 400x397
>>29231025
>determined to fool mombot
>it's sitting as a tall gray monolithic computer at the center of the citadel
>running an incomprehensible number of algorithms simultaneously to provide all children around the world with the stimuli simulating having an organic mother
>been like this ever since genetic degeneration crippled the relationship between the sexes and destroyed the family unit
>everyone has sterilized themselves willingly to indulge in pleasure without the possibility of reproduction, resulting in artificial insemination being the only way to preserve the human race
>go up to the unfathomably large, skyscraper-esque computer that is the mother of all mankind
>"h-h-hey mom, i invite-"
>"ANON #938,612,783,008, YOU HAVE FAILED THE PARENTAL CONDITIONING PROCESS. YOU WILL BE APPOINTED TO YOUR CORRESPONDING GAS CHAMBER PROMPTLY."
>mfw
>>
>>29231129
Was considering going for a walk for the first time in years, not going to now. This is exactly what'll happen. Hate normies.
>>
File: 1462461127976.jpg (16 KB, 300x395) Image search: [Google]
1462461127976.jpg
16 KB, 300x395
>>29231275
Such is life. I got bullied hard in middle school which led me into a reclusive period where I started spending all day alone in my room. Because of this my family started treating me like a mega-autist, which I'm convinced is a decent part of why that's basically what I am at this point.
But then again that's my own fault for being a bitch and taking it (and letting it get to me).

>>29231337
I'm sorry senpai.
>>
>>29231247
You know, I think it's okay for your mom to tease you the first few times like that. Some people are just like that. Yeah it can make you feel like shit, but she really doesn't mean anything by it. Truth be told, you're trying to improve yourself and you shouldn't let other people affect you negatively. Really, just go out anyway even if her saying that ruined your potential pleasure. Just fucking go out already.
>>
File: 1455828541701.jpg (20 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1455828541701.jpg
20 KB, 720x529
>>29231380
Thanks man, I will. At some point. Maybe. When I feel up to it.
I have been telling myself this for years
>>
File: 1407467688347.jpg (236 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
1407467688347.jpg
236 KB, 691x625
You guys need to stop crying for pity

If you want things to change, do it. Go to the gym. Its really not hard if the chad's can do it.
>>
>>29231463
I know what it's like to be in a comfortable rut. There doesn't seem to be a good enough reason for you to put yourself out there. You don't like risks. You have to change though anon. Maybe start by doing small things you can do at home. Get a notebook or something and start coming up with a schedule, now it doesn't have to be at all rigorous, just put small things in it. Like start doing 5 pushups every morning when you wake up, then write down in the notebook that you did that under the date. Instead of spending all your time refreshing 4chan, turn off your computer or laptop. At least for half an hour. Cause let's be honest, a lot of the time you just stare at the catalogue and skim through uninteresting shit just waiting for the next interesting thread to be created. Just get up and do something else for half an hour.

Don't fucking cave and start doing small things to change your life. Remember that being too comfortable just makes your mind rot. I bet you have brainfog too and I really fucking hate that the people in your life are enabling that.

No one is going to help you, and no one actually thinks your sad neet life is romantic in any way. People don't care, but that is fine as fuck. You're experiencing your own life, and that is the most important thing. I don't want you to spend the next decade scared of going outside. It will only get worse as you age, so don't let your life waste away just because you can and are feeling depressed. Fucking force yourself to do the small things to change your life.

Thanks for letting me sperg. I'm able to heavily relate though so I feel passionately about this.
>>
File: 1465636627418.jpg (7 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
1465636627418.jpg
7 KB, 250x166
>>29231305
This is some quality OC right here.
>>
File: 1462461333405.jpg (552 KB, 1625x1117) Image search: [Google]
1462461333405.jpg
552 KB, 1625x1117
>>29231602
Thanks, I'll actually give it a try.
The big problem comes with the transition though, between doing things to improve that I can do in my room and doing things that require leaving. That's the reason I've always give up in the past.
>No one is going to help you, and no one actually thinks your sad neet life is romantic in any way
I'm well aware of this
>People don't care
If only. That's part of what's keeping me back, as pathetic as that is.

But I will give it a try, anon-kun.
>>
>>29231666
If people care then you're lucky. Maybe it makes you feel self conscious, awkward, or embarrassed. But I think it's something that should be appreciated. If you need help or advice, then you have someone to go to. Even if they give you shit for it at first, they should help you if they care.

Let's say you told your mom you'd be willing to take on a quiet job that didn't require a lot of extroverted interaction. She might give you shit at first, but she might eventually start talking with her friends and family, maybe someone they know would have a quiet job you could do. Maybe she'd find you some job at a bookstore or something. If your family cares then I think they would be happy if they saw you were trying to get your shit together.

A potential job like that could also just be a stepping stone btw for better things.

Oh and one more thing. Don't fantasize too much. Sometimes when you imagine the good outcomes, you get that rush of good feelings you get when you actually achieve stuff. This is bad if you haven't actually achieved anything because it confuses your brain into thinking you achieved it so you give up. Keep making baby steps forward.

Also yeah, stop feeling sorry for yourself. I'm guilty of it a lot too, but it's detrimental to real progress a lot of the time.
>>
>>29231305
This post deserves an award, however minor
>>
>>29231543
Going to the gym won't get you a job you dumbfuck.
>>
>>29232071
If you want a job, you just need to be yourself.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.