[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>only poop once a week >on the day i poop it takes at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (41 KB, 382x395) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41 KB, 382x395
>only poop once a week
>on the day i poop it takes at least 3 sessions to get it all out
>3 uncomfortable at the least and painful at the most, poops once a week

why
>>
>>29231013
You shoud really go to a doctor this could kill you
>>
You lack fiber.
>>
Take laxatives. Change what you eat.
>>
>>29231026
If this is true, go eat oatmeal and loads of fruit desu
>>
>>29231038
i have oatmeal for breakfast every day
>>29231022
that's not true, is it?
>>
>>29231069
But do seek a doctor. Don't think there's one on this board.
>>
>>29231013
See:>>29231035

Take 2 a day. You'll get stomachaches but that just means that you need to take a shit.
>>
>>29231013
Try a hot fudge enema and plug it with a milk chocolate butt plug for a day.
This will clear your colon right out.
Add whipped cream and make a sundae.
>>
>>29231220
it's not like i feel constipated throughout the week or anything, i just happen to poop once a week or so. i guess laxatives would help them come out easier, but isn't two a day kind of excessive? won't that do more harm than good?
>>29231249
go away, pervert.
>>
>>29231279
>but isn't two a day kind of excessive?
The laxatives I used to take said 1 or 2 pills a day. And they help you poop more frequently, it's not only if you feel constipated. I normally used to poop every 3 days and my shits were huge (and sometimes I would bleed). Laxatives made me shit 2-3 times everyday.

You should still see a doctor. I started eating healthier and that seemed to help, but that doesn't seem like it would help you. Once a week is kinda extreme desu.

I also still suggest that you use laxatives to see if it helps you poop more.
>>
File: meat baby.jpg (41 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
meat baby.jpg
41 KB, 500x375
>>29231279
Use chopsticks to break it up in smaller pieces, then spoon it out in a bowl or a small plate.
>>
>>29231427
btw that's a fake meatbaby.
>>
>>29231375
well i'll try taking laxatives and maybe get some fiber supplements and i'll see how that pans out before i deem it necessary to see a doctor.
>>
Fiber, and green apples, water, peanuts, plums and plum juice.

That usually works for me.

I hate when I forget to poop lol, once it got so bad I didnt shit for a week and the shit got so large, my abdomen swelled and my ass and asshole were swelled such that the poop could not exit, it was scary as fuck my stomach and ass were in total discomfort and I was scared I would have to go to the hospital with impacted bowel, this is the worst it ever got.

Constipation is no fucking joke.
>>
I got the exact opposite problem. I have to shit like 4-5 times a day and while this isn't that abnormal if someone eats a lot, I eat normally and I have to shit it out. I got diagnosed with IBS and I'm getting a bunch of tests done.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.