[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>never wanted kids >only had one to satisfy everyone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 279x181
>never wanted kids
>only had one to satisfy everyone else
>mom disowned sister for saying she wont have kids
>life has beeb miserable ever since he was born
>just being around him makes me tired and emotionally drained
>want to die but cant bring myself to do it. Too scared I guess

What makes you miserable anon?
>>
>>29230494
tell us more about your son
>>
>>29230548
He's 6 months old. Needy. Cries a lot
>>
>>29230573
well what do you expect from a 6 month old
he could grow up to be the light of your life
don't die and leave him alone
>>
good job bringing more pain and suffering in to this world
>>
>>29230573
Yeah...kids are gonna be like that

>That moment when you realize everyone was like that at the start of their birth
>>
>>29230494
>not giving your everything to your child and loving it
You're acting like a shit momfu.
>>
Give it up to adoption. Why bother if you don't want to put up with that stuff?
>>
>>29230655
she brought it into this world, she should take some fucking responsibility so that it doesn't turn out as fucked up as the subhumans on this board
>>
>>29230685
Sounds like a pre-fucked up single mom. Maybe it'll end up with a rich professional family? You can't make a worse dice roll than "anime-posting robot roastie" for a family.
>>
>>29230685
Oh I am taking care of and raising him, regretting everything doesnt mean Im letting starve or be neglected or anything
>>
>>29230805
maybe, maybe not
>>29230829
good
please love your child, he'll most likely end up loving you
>>
>>29230859
Ill try, or at the least fake it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.