[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I'm shy, and I'm so lonely." >look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 26972164.jpg (250 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
26972164.jpg
250 KB, 500x333
>"I'm shy, and I'm so lonely."

>look at their profile
>in pictures with groups of friends, maybe even on a vacation
>in bars, clubs, and parties
>has had multiple boyfriends, and probably has one currently
>picks and chooses who they talk to due to all the beta orbiters they have to juggle
>talk to them and they are upbeat and chatty

So do women not know what being lonely or shy is? Is not talking to someone for 5 minutes considered loneliness to them? I know I've met a few robots that haven't spoken to anyone in months.
I feel like every girl I've spoken with that was "lonely or shy" wasn't.
>>
>>29230273
Talking to someone for five minutes about the weather doesn't alleviate the lonliness in the dark recesses of the soul.

And by talking to them I assume you mean over the internet, where it's like impossible and pointless to be shy.
>>
Lol, anyone here who actually believes that all women cannot compete with the male robots "pain" and "suffering" (lol) are delusional retards. This board is the almost as bad as /b/. Filled with underage white, insecure kiddies who don't know how to treat and speak to women so they hate them. Reply all you want but I KNOW for a FACT that you're all bitter virgins who don't know the first thing about life & love.
>>
>>29230453
Most reddit post I've read this week, fampire.
>>
>>29230453
So your saying the blonde in the middle in the pic can be lonely, even though she is partying with hundreds of people? All because she's "lonely in her soul?"
I have to disagree with you senpai.
>>
>>29230486
>all
Otherwise I can agree with ye. There's a culture of what ye described around here.
>>
File: 1432241791086.jpg (99 KB, 520x588) Image search: [Google]
1432241791086.jpg
99 KB, 520x588
>>29230486

/b/ worships women, femanon. You're dumb.

Pic related.
>>
That's probably because you're only talking to staceys and completely glossing over actually lonely girls. Most shy lonely girls don't have the balls to talk about themselves and say "I'm shy and lonely".
>>
>>29230523
Uhm yeah? Being lonely cant be cured by being surrounded by people. You're lonely when you have no one to confide in. You're around people, but have no friends.

Honestly even I think this is bullshit but I guess it makes sense. When you're in a crowd of people that all know each other but you're the only one alone. Its lonely. I've been to concerts alone. People think you're weird. They might be talking about you.

Is the blonde in the middle partying with them or partying around them? We'll never know.
>>
>>29230642
Then how do I find the true lonely girls that will actually treat me like a genuine person? Not just another orbiter on her list of hundreds?
Teach me fellow anon.
>>
>>29230486
it sucks because the women who come here always let people know that they are a girl. the real fembots never even talk that much
>>
>>29230702
It's pretty tricky cause true lonely girls are awkward af and particularly hard to talk to because they're autistic themselves (think fobby indians and asians who just do homework in class all day, people you'd never notice normally etc.). Plus they're really submissive so you'll have to do a lot of the early conversational heavy lifting.
>>
File: 24618971.png (56 KB, 600x438) Image search: [Google]
24618971.png
56 KB, 600x438
>>29230740
I thought 4chan would be a place they'd go? I would think being anonymous would make them feel better about speaking to others, but I guess not.
Only Stacies come here looking for more orbiters to add on their list.

I did meet a pretty nice girl from an MMO. But the MMO died and so did my interactions with her after. Felt nice having a girl say hi to me everytime I logged into the game.
Too bad I'll never know that feel again.
>>
>>29230716
If someone doesn't state their gender, you automatically assume they're male. Don't you think it's possible that a girl can make a post that is completely neutral in that regard?
>>
>>29230814
Naw they probably would like 4chan, it's just that to go from posting anonymously to telling people your sex and RL characteristics takes a pretty big leap of confidence which usually only stacies have. You'd probably have to talk to the same person for a while (think MMO-style) and have them eventually reveal personal details to you, but unfortunately it's hard doing that on 4chan what with it being anonymous.
>>
>>29230690
I wish I wasn't grown. There'd be so much time to learn about people and how they interact.
I'd like to see the inside of a club one day in real life. It'll certainly depress me but still, itd be nice to see what "life's" about you know?
>>
>>29230523
Yes.
There is no isolation like being in a massive crowd
>>
File: 1384912.jpg (15 KB, 387x503) Image search: [Google]
1384912.jpg
15 KB, 387x503
>>29230906
Looks like its time to start playing some MMO's again. Fuck I hate MMO's so much now. Last mmo I played was FFXIV, and I quit that right after a big expansion came out.
>>
>>29231008
ikr, idk any popular and good mmos out now. any suggestions?
>>
>>29230981
If you have the capacity to go out to a club thing like this voluntarily, then you aren't lonely. If you were really "lonely in a crowd" you'd see clubbing and never go because you know it wouldn't be fun or fulfilling. This is like going to a bar and complaining about how much you hate going to bars.
>>
>>29230814
You've probably talked to some of them here but assumed they were male. Revealing your gender on an anonymous board defeats the board's purpose
>>
>>29231148
Final Fantasy XIV
Black Desert Online
Blade and Soul
Guild Wars 2
Rift
World of Warcraft (even though it's dying)

Those are some that come to mind. Sadly, you have to pay for all of these. With WoW and FFXIV having subscriptions.
There are some free MMO's, but they are very unpopular. Like you can be on the most popular server and still not see anyone for miles.
>>
>>29230969

life isn't about going to clubs life is about pursuing happiness, whatever that might be for you

clubs aren't life, clubs are an escape
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.