[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Applicants to this unpaid internship MUST have 10 years experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: 1462571363285.jpg (47 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1462571363285.jpg
47 KB, 540x720
>Applicants to this unpaid internship MUST have 10 years experience working with Windows 10, speak Hindi, Arabic, Spanish and English fluently, and be willing to relocate to Vladivostok, Russia. This job is intended for recent graduates and you will be assigned a fellow graduate to prove time travel as a first task together. We know the move to work from university can be hard, but we will support you with this important yet entry-level objective for this after-hours cleaning job
>>
File: DELETE THIS.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
DELETE THIS.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>29229972
>supermarket job stacking shelves
>3 years of experience required

how fucking hard can it be?
>>
>>29229972
Thanks for the help pupper
>>
>>29229972
The way they ask it is like you can have 9 years of english+all the time you used Windows 10 + plus the rest of the other shity languages.
>>29230000
Sauce? Also checkd
>>
File: 1459888741547.png (595 KB, 734x708) Image search: [Google]
1459888741547.png
595 KB, 734x708
>he didnt work during school and/or uni

fag, you brought this upon yourself by being a lazy fuck
>>
>>29230000
as hard as getting those quads
>>
>>29230000
>go into supermarket
>shake the hand of the manager and manage to score myself a job stacking shelves even though I have no experience in the area
>accidentally put the frozen chickens in the candy yesterday
>scared to go back to today because I have to stack cereal boxes and I've never done it before

Goddamnit I'm out of my depth here.
>>
File: 1394493330159.jpg (66 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
1394493330159.jpg
66 KB, 720x528
>>29230093
>scared to go back to today because I have to stack cereal boxes and I've never done it before

you better be, its one of the most challenging jobs our society has to offer. good luck.
>>
File: ebb.png (227 KB, 650x605) Image search: [Google]
ebb.png
227 KB, 650x605
>>29230062
a thousand times this, you fucking retards still need work experience while you're going to school, even if it's outside of your field

a degree isn't some magic paper that exempts you from practical experience
>>
>>29230000
I guarantee you can get that job regardless but if you do its because they're depereate.
Their desperate because they have a huge turnover rate because the job is shit. Might be worth it if you need the dollarydoos now but leave it asap.
>>
>>29230131
How did it help you? What did you study, what is your job now, salary if you want to share that?
It's not a bitter reply, I'm also in uni and want to see how much it helps, I want to see if the year of internship before my final year is worth.
>>
>>29230165
do it. every second of practical experience you have is like gold later on. seriously, even your grades matter for shit compared to that.
>>
>go to a career help seminar
>all of the HR people say that if they don't find a facebook, twitter and linkedin that they will assume you have something to hide and put your resume in the trash
>job "interviews" are done with 1 minute video clips you have to upload
>also have to do a fucking "personality quiz"

Why is HR so worthless?
>>
>>29230194

This. Do an internship for God's sake. I spent two years doing nothing but studying for the first two years of uni. Finally realized it was getting me nowhere. Took up volunteering for 1,5 years, quit to an internship which landed me a part time job at a big media agency. I'm still in school, but I would never have gotten said job without the experience from my internship. I'm a liberal arts students with decent degrees, but nothing special. Experience is all that matters in the end. Get your shit together before you end up with no experience and a 'worthless degree'
>>
>>29230213

Because that's how companies hire these days. If they have 500 applicants they don't have time to deeply study every single case. Just create a profile om LinkedIn for the looks of it
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>29229972

>tfw no helpful hardware store wan wan
>>
>Demoralization propaganda to keep whites in their parents' basement

Maybe.

At any rate, get out there and get to work. Don't be an anxious loser. Just work.
>>
>>29230000
whenever you see shit like they most likely just want to scare off real people and instead just get a bunch of illegal mexicans to work there
>>
>only finished high school
>tried college, dropped out in the first year due to boredom
>go to employment office funded by the state
>apply for CNC-Milling course
>four months later, get a six month contract with above-average pay with a potential long)term contract afterwards

Really isn't that hard, pham. Just got to find the high-demand jobs.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.