[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To trump or not to trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 512x512
I'm starting to like some of trumps policies but I'm really on the fence. Tell me why you would or would not vote for trump, I just need more information really
>>
>do a preference test on isidewith or some other site
>78% match with Bernie
>78% match with Trump
hhhhmmmmm
>>
Well looks like I primarily support trump. fuck yeah??
>>
>>29229839
I wasn't sure at first either, but watching everyone get triggered is entertaining to say the least, I did some research and he makes sense especially with whats going on in the world today, seems like the logical choice.
>>
>>29229839
>giving porky more control
Don't.
>>
>>29229839
what are his policies. spoonfeed me
>>
Well I don't know all of his policies but I was watching some of his stuff. It made sense to me. Like illegal immigration "the wall"
I didn't really get all the facts
>>
>>29229839
He is an energetic and strong individual who commands respect, while at the same time showing great compassion to any who treat him with decency. His aim is efficiency - he wants the train that is the United States fully repaired and running full speed, this benefits his businesses just as much as it benefits the American people. He has shown tremendous respect for the good people of America over the decades that he has been in the public eye. He is more of a leader than any president in recent history, this is evident by the government already taking action on some of his plans before he's even been elected.

He is well aware of the corruption in politics, most especially in the US; he has exclaimed time and again how if his businesses tried doing the same shit politicians do every day, he'd be arrested for a thousand different reasons. He wants politicians to be held accountable for clearly illegal acts, he wants the government to stop being a toilet that everyone throws money into wastefully, and he wants the mountains of loophole-ridden tax regulations significantly cut down and simplified. Trump is the common sense candidate, as much as the political establishment media would like to smear him as reckless and unpredictable.

He's also blowing the lid off on the total corruption of the media, from the news to Google's search engine, which is great entertainment.
>>
>>29230284
Huh, you got all the facts.
Well done
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (279 KB, 1000x554) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
279 KB, 1000x554
>>29229839
>I'm really on the fence

Kek
>>
Politics is a meme.
The president has no power to change anything in a meaningful way.

Just vote for the candidate that is most entertaining.
>>
I hope Trump puts Pepe posters in camps.
>>
>>29230343
This.

Trump is great cause he triggers the normies
>>
>>29230357
Trump tweeted pepe
>>
>>29230381
When did he tweet pepe?
>>
File: 5cCE5BZ.png (227 KB, 526x608) Image search: [Google]
5cCE5BZ.png
227 KB, 526x608
>>29230414
oririi comment
>>
He actually gives a shit about america
You'll get to keep your guns
Extremist feminists won't win
>tfw british
>>
>>29230514
Yes Hillary will take the guns just like Obama did.
>>
I'm liking 4chan (I'm a newfag), I've been lurking for a bit I've heard bad things but like damn you guys are da bomb.
[aluha ackbar]
>>
>>29230566
Is this post ironic?
>>
>>29230575
I keep getting muted fuck me the post was not meant to be ironic
>>
File: Just_fuck_my_shit_up.png (211 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
Just_fuck_my_shit_up.png
211 KB, 500x295
He's pretty much a renegade, his obviously brought his way into power, but then, who didn't?
>>29230514
>Extremist feminists won't win
>Implying they could ever 'win'

What makes Donald unique is that his wealth protects him politically, as well as changes his motives away from other politicians. What that means is that he's already made it - he just wants to be president because he wants the challenge of fixing America.

Donald Trump will probrably restore America to greatness, but not the American people.
>>
>>29230343
You're a fucking idiot. The American president is one of the most powerful ruling figures in the world. Not even congress could stop Obama push obamacare through
>>
File: 1418564209249.jpg (225 KB, 750x506) Image search: [Google]
1418564209249.jpg
225 KB, 750x506
Why am I not voting for Trump? Because he is a hawkish neocon who is dividing the country. It isn't like all the people who hate him now are magically going to like him later. How many people like a presidential candidate MORE when he gets into office? On the contrary, we like them less. Half of the country already hates him, and after he gets into office and just continues the wars, starts new ones, and does nothing to limit the size of the government and balance the budget, the rest will come to hate him as well.

While it's admirable he cares about the problem with immigrants, there's far more important things, namely abandoning all of our overseas military bases and engagements. But no, Trump consistently just says he wants a "stronger military," which can only mean more military spending. A vote for Trump is almost certainly a vote for more debt. Never do I see him talking about focusing on reducing the debt and getting the country back on its feet economically. In fact, he doesn't seem to care about economics at all. He rarely, if ever, talks about the Federal Reserve and the dollar crisis at a times when these are the things that need to be addressed most!

Just like Bernie, he is a meme candidate. He focuses on one or two small things, things that aren't even ultimately the most important, and divides the nation into camps who support or oppose him over those two things. Moreover, his "speaking the language of the people" to me just makes him sound like a low-IQ moron who, like George W Bush, only got to his present position because of connections he had by default.

Finally, anyone who loves Israel as much as him should be scorned by any level-headed person who knows right from left in this world.

The only person who cares superlatively about Trump is a person who really hates illegal immigrants above everything else. The rest of us should vote for Gary Johnson.
>>
>trump
>policies

??
>>
>>29229839
I was in the same boat as you, honestly, OP, but if you try to talk to a Trump supporter about anything besides THE WALL you won't really get anywhere.

They've projected their /pol/-fed paranoia and insecurity about THAR TAKIN AWR WIMMINS and assume that Trump gives a fuck about
a. them
b. SJWs
c. Racial purity
when, as far as I can tell, he hasn't said shit about any of those things. A lot of good and a lot of bad is attributed to Trump from either side, and if he's elected (personally I'm hoping he isn't) he'll disappoint both camps.

tl;dr this pretty much mirrors my experience trying to have a serious discussion about him with anyone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCZwhIgCtD0
>>
>>29231825
Fuck offf .

Only degenerates don't vote for Trump.
>>
>>29232165
Nice video of cruz getting shut the fuck down.

You can go on the other side of the wall bitch nigga
>>
>>29231825
victimhood pandering libshits are also dividing the country, you just don't care because you're on their side of the divide
>>
>thread about to die
>Trumpdrones swarm in and start throwing names around without addressing any of the legitimate points brought up by people actually concerned about policies, etc.

Kinda makes you think...
>>
>>29232936
I don't agree with or support Cruz and never did. But he's trying to have a discussion and getting nowhere; everyone simply shouts in agreement whenever the sunglasses guy is loud enough.

Which, as
>>29232945
>>29232936
>>29232918
have proven, yet again, is the typical way of things when I try to talk with Trump supporters.

There's no apparent substance to them, their candidate or their arguments. It's a shame since I was legitimately curious.
>>
Bernie>Trump>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shillari
>>
>>29230235
>less interventionist foreign policy
>controlling immigration, try to stop illegal immigration
>reduce foreign aid and make other countries to take on a more active role (includes countries like Japan and Germany) maybe leaving NATO
>raising taxes on some parts of wall street/closing loopholes

theres other stuff too but these are the big ones for me
>>
File: bilderberg group.jpg (2 MB, 3434x2959) Image search: [Google]
bilderberg group.jpg
2 MB, 3434x2959
>voting

>caring about politics at all

where the fuck do you think you are? besides whoever gets the chair is whoever's most compliant with whatever megacorporations need. Public opinion doesn't mean anything anymore.

Fuck all of you.
>>
>>29233015
>less interventionist foreign policy
Right, I'm sure his calls for a stronger military and fucking up ISIS is strictly isolationst.
>>
>>29232995
>>trump is dividing the country
>the country is already divided in ways you just don't care about
>>hurrrr no substance nothing to respond to here it's all trumpfags fault
>>
>>29233078
you're not even addressing what he's saying

let me break it down for you
>His position:
"Trump supporters never seem to want to talk about the issues. All they ever do is fling mud around."
>Your rebuttal:
>issues not mentioned anywhere
>name-calling
>>
File: kys.png (158 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
158 KB, 500x521
Conservashit is bad overall. If you're a neet and get NEETBux and you support trump, you're shooting yourself in the foot.
>>
>We need to think smarter about areas where our technological superiority gives us an edge. This includes 3-D printing, artificial intelligence and cyberwarfare.

is donald planning on making an AI?
>>
I'm not from the US, but if the choice is between Trump or Hillary, I'd probably pick Trump.
>>
>>29233117
>fling mud around by saying trump divides the country and insulting trump supporters
>point out country is already divided
>durr that's not relevant to his point
ok retard
>>
>>29233060
his stance has been that its necessary to fight terror groups like ISIS, but toppling every dictator around the world is retarded since that policy causes a power vacuum. also the US should refocus its military on american defense, not defending every other country in Europe and the Americas.
>>
File: you prancing la-la homo man.png (624 KB, 722x525) Image search: [Google]
you prancing la-la homo man.png
624 KB, 722x525
>>29233181
I never said that he divided the country. All I've said is that it's pointless trying to talk to most of his supporters.

You've been throwing names around this whole time; I haven't done so once. It just makes you look like a child.

I want to talk about the candidate seriously, you want to spam insults. Come, let us reason together.

...is what I tried to say back when I was genuinely interested in learning about the candidates.

I've ceased to care, though. I'm not even American.
>>
>>29233243
So we should focus on defending the US and not worry about foreign affairs...except in this one case? What makes ISIS so special?
>>
>>29229839
50+ people dead today because of the nightclub attack in Orlando by a muslim from Afghanistan. Hillary wants to welcome them in with open arms. Trump doesn't.
>>
File: jaguars.png (220 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
jaguars.png
220 KB, 341x500
>>29233306
>floridians
>human
>>
>>29233275
the original guy did. don't jump into conversations if you can't be bothered to read what they're about. i made a statement relevant to his point. he claimed it was substanceless. you started tarding out after i pointed this out
>>
>>29229839
Some things I agree with (immigration, healthcare fixing) and some I don't (stronger trade with China), but I want to support him because the bare mention of his name pisses off all the little twink kuks and it's amazing to see.

If I was in a more liberal state I'd wear a MAGA shirt and see what happens. But doing that in Texas wouldn't really do much.
>>
fuck hillary thats all I have to say
>>
Trump is against TPP
>>
>>29230284
This is very comprehensive but you should add that his actions embody the masculinity and drive that made America successful to begin with so his example is a good social influence too. I'd much rather people follow Trump's example than Hillary's.
>>
Reading this thread makes me realise how happy I am that I'm not in America
>tfw australian
>>
>>29233452
>tfw i will never receive free money for having a certain race because i live in australia
>>
>>29233452
>happy you're in australia
Enjoy your giant desert continent.
>>
>>29229839
Just read his tax policy and you will be agains Trump.
>>
Both Trump and Hilary glorified reality tv personalities and glorified memes. America is fucked.
>>
>>29233614
There's no doubt that this entire election is just watching a bunch of monkeys yell and throw shit at each other. No question about that. That's why I'll vote for Kanye if he does run in 2020. If someone like Trump or Clinton can be taken seriously, why not Kanye?
>>
File: DK banana.png (273 KB, 304x441) Image search: [Google]
DK banana.png
273 KB, 304x441
>>29233666
>Satan endorses Kanye West
Seems fitting
>>
>>29233732
That's the third fucking time I've gotten Satan trips. I think it's a sign.
>>
File: bun intensifys.gif (939 KB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
bun intensifys.gif
939 KB, 255x164
>>29233758
Tell me, how did your mother get pregnant with you? Did she sell her soul for anything?
>>
>>29233782
Knowing her, probably.
>>
>>29229839
This video shows why to vote for trump. I was a Cruzite till I saw it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuIMdo77o8g
>>
>>29233299
At this rate nothing will have to be done towards them. The Syrian army is advancing and ISIS is losing support.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.