[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw people think you're funny and like being around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: conan-sad.png (227 KB, 356x272) Image search: [Google]
conan-sad.png
227 KB, 356x272
>tfw people think you're funny and like being around you but you are only funny as a defense mechanism to your severe crippling depression
>>
that's what I hear a lot of comedians saying, how and why they became it
>>
Yeah, I know this one.
>>
>>29229706
iktf. my life is a joke.
>>
>tfw normalcucks expect you to be funnyman round the clock because you come out with something slightly amusing every now and again
>>
>>29229706
Fuck off cyborg.
>>
File: attention whore.jpg (102 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
attention whore.jpg
102 KB, 1280x720
>tfw you're a whiny faggot attention whore who uses terms like "crippling" depression
>>
>regurgitate 4chan memes like a fuckign retard
>everybody thinks you're hilarious

God I hate myself
>>
>>29229706
>get to know a qt wanna be sadgirl
>let your guard down ONCE when you two are drinking together
>they love to think they can fix someone
>forever in your pocket

if its the right kind of girl (wants to seem empathetic but is still self absorbed). you'll still be horribly depressed but you'll have a grill you can do things with.

kinda cute. she'll try and subtly ask you about shit she thinks will trigger another outburst.

maybe one day go on a rant about why everything sucks and break something.
>>
>>29229706
>I totes have depression guys!!
>I'm a robot too!!!1!1!
>REEEEE hahaha xD

this board should be deleted

http://www.strawpoll.me/10463666/
>>
File: DOUBT.jpg (51 KB, 159x235) Image search: [Google]
DOUBT.jpg
51 KB, 159x235
>>29229706
>dude suicidal tendencies lmao
>check out this dank nihilistic meme on facebook bro xD
>>
>>29229767
>tfw literally turned in a polandball comic for a class project
>got full credit
>>
>>29229706
>People think you're unfunny and you only make jokes to serve as a defense mechanism for your crippling depression

Well it can always get worse OP, hehe
>>
>tfw you have no stories to tell so you quip along to others in the hopes nobody will catch onto how boring you really are
>>
>>29229897
Are you me?

I like big black asses
>>
>>29229807
fucking normie get out

oREEEEEEEEginal comment
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.