[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw after 22 years of KHVness I acquired a qt, shy, loving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 1465494127684.jpg (99 KB, 743x800) Image search: [Google]
1465494127684.jpg
99 KB, 743x800
>tfw after 22 years of KHVness I acquired a qt, shy, loving loyal gf
>tfw having sex literally every single day
my life is perfect now

haven't even lurked or posted here for months now thanks to my gf

keep believing robots

never give up
e
v
e
r

g
i
v
e

u
p
>>
File: 1444487160502.jpg (6 KB, 238x250) Image search: [Google]
1444487160502.jpg
6 KB, 238x250
>>29229220
Your satisfaction is an illusion that will fade quickly with time, my friend. I'm sorry to tell you this.
>>
>>29229220
>I acquired a qt, shy, loving loyal gf
how
>>
>>29229220
how did you meet her ?
this cat is really cute
>>
>>29229255
I met her at a STEM lecture

I asked her out a few weeks later for coffee
>>
>>29229276
>I met her at a STEM lecture
how??
>>
>>29229292
well, we attend the same university, and we are both physics majors
she was sitting right next to me
then I started stalking her a bit
found her facebook
added her
I initiated a chat with her
later asked her out on a date
>>
>>29229322
no robot would do this
>>
>>29229411
No, you're just fucking retarded because YOU wouldn't do it, and want to feel better about yourself by saying that no robot would.
>>
>>29229477
No he's right. What makes you a robot if you're capable of chatting up girls?
>>
>>29229322
nigga I'm not smart enough to be in STEM and meet the one qt girl in there, literally all normies in my major
>>
>>29229411
People can get brief and rare bouts of energy and confidence. It can be just a matter of good timing and being in the right place that gets you over the wall.
>>
>>29229322
>unironically giving "Just talk to her bro XD" advice
wew
>>
>>29229514
Anyone can be in stem you moron.

>ya my major is eng
bam you're in stem
>>
>>29229477
>robot
>stem
>facebook
:^)
>>
>>29229220
The problem is that keeping on believing takes energy, energy that could be rerooted in more efficient ways (I believe that's the MGTOW mentality).

As it's been said and said again, trying to find other ventures to happiness - or at least not-depression-i-ness - is a far better way to spend one's energy.

Remember : you're the exception.
>>
anyway I don't hate you OP, this board is now filled with normies who think having depression and social anxiety make them unique.
I'm happy that you found a qt.
>>
>>29229494
Being a robot is a choice. You chose to be a bitter virgin. OP chose to do something different and get a gf.
>>
>>29229220
Post a pics of her. I bet shes ugly af m8
>>
>>29229571
i didn't choose to have irreparable cystic acne that drives away even the ugliest women i try to approach
>>
>>29229571
No it's not a fucking choice, I'm schizoid and it's really hard for me to go outside without having horrible paranoid crisis.
>>
>>29229592
Quit jerking off
>>
Is this another "normie tries to show off to robots" thread?
Yes other anon, yes it is
>>
>>29229726
Is this another "I'm an angry virgin because of everyone else, nothing is my fault" post? Yes it is.
>>
>>29229220
You were never a robot in the first
>>
>>29229753
All this wrong assumptions here. I am not a virgin, virgin is not insult, neither nothing nor everything is my fault.
Get a grip faggot.
>>
>>29229587
>>29229592
Just be yourself guys and you too can do it but remeber just be yourself ;^)
>>
>22 year old kid telling me to never give up
ha
>>
>STEM
>Robot

Pick one mate. Stem majors are some of the most sought after men since women found out how much money was being made in San Fransisco
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.