[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PUA hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 13
File: rsdtyler.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
rsdtyler.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
Is the PUA community the most toxic community that exists?

If you go on one of their forums you'll find a bunch of shit about ratios of the body and using very specific measures of bodyparts like of the "maxilla" to determine whether someone is good looking or not.

And then there are all these terms like "shit test" and such that nobody outside of their community even thinks twice about.

It feels like what would spawn if /r9k/ tried to make a coherent guide to getting laid.
>>
Yeah but that ugly manlet ADHD-ridden ginger fuck actually gets laid

So he's probably legit, and I'd likely be interested in what he has to say
>>
PUA helped me get a 10/10 stacy gf
>>
>>29229129
Its because most of them were robots before they started this pua thing

And all this technical Stuff is for faggots, since its only about having fun
>>
>>29229129

People say shit test on /pol/ quote often.
>>
>>29229129
You shouldn't have to manipulate women to get sex
>>
No, the most toxic community is /r9k/.
>>
>>29230162
You do not manipulate them. You learn what naturals know instinctively/ unconsciously through their upbringing.
>>
>>29229129
Looks theory forums like sluthate, lookism etc talk about midface and all that, not pua forums.
Also if you have any social experience, shit test etc make actual sense, you'll start noticing patterns.
>>
Feminism pls go and stay go. You're not welcome here.
>>
>>29230255
Gorilla theory > looks theory
>>
File: 1448469459277.png (536 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1448469459277.png
536 KB, 1280x1109
>>29229129
>toxic

Stopped reading right there

You outed yourself as a sjw cuck redditor faggot in your first sentence

Lern 2 shill
>>
Bunch of nerds taking pride for fucking desperate fatties. Fuck them.
>>
File: cartoon7.jpg (233 KB, 1000x1374) Image search: [Google]
cartoon7.jpg
233 KB, 1000x1374
>>29229172

Why even try anon?
>>
>>29230824
Haha you're so triggered
My sides, I can't even
>>
>>29229129
Pua as a concept is perfectly fine, it's just that the industry is founded and advocated by autists and scam merchants teaching dumb Julian blanc tier shit
>>
>>29230162
In theory but a lot of chads and betas do/ have to
>>
>toxic

>>>reddit
>>>Tumblr
>>>/b/
>>>Facebook
>>>YouTube

Just ANYWHERE but here.
>>
I like it. I'm autistic and they break everything into nice encyclopedic volume sized bites. I have changed up my social interactions, training regimen and planned surgical procedures thanks to them. I already had a decent enough grasp of dress and body language but they helped me improve there as well.

I understand it hurts women's feelings because if a man can become attractive that implies he was at one point unattractive, and women want to hurt ugly men, not get tricked into liking ugly men who just look and act attractive but is still deep down 20 years ago an ugly beta. I say fuck them. My happiness and wet dick is more important than their antisocial desires.

If it doesn't help you then congratulations on being born a pua. If you're against it while being successful with women that makes you a hypocrite. It's like people being against performance enhancing drugs. Just malice and hatred for to reason. In this polyamorous society muscles and pussy are not a zero sum game. Everyone is fucking everyone and genetics is all but irrelevant now thanks to drugs and surgery.
>>
>>29230851

What is taking pride? You mean like the mma thing? They have weight classes so the fights are more fair. Pride isn't really a thing anymore though. It's ufc now.
>>
>>29230940
You are right. It is naive to think there's not a bit of manipulating in every courtship.
But I still don't like pua though.
They bait young frustrated males and try to get money outta them.
>>
>>29231019

Its women that bait young frustrated males, not pua. How exactly is the concept that women like rich, sexy, popular men baiting money from men? Concepts can't even spend money because it's a concept.
>>
>>29231093
Am talking of all those books, courses and articles etc. that they try to sell you.
>>
>>29229129
>And then there are all these terms like "shit test" and such that nobody outside of their community even thinks twice about.

You think men don't know about shit tests, even if they don't call them that?
>>
>>29231019
>and try to get money outta them.

>curren century
>paying for information
There are tons of places where you can get free PUA material. Nothing beats real experience, but you're delusional if you think PUAs make money off their shit.
>>
>>29231019
>They bait young frustrated males and try to get money outta them.

That's your job, right?
>>
>>29231250
On some level, the majority of people who stay into pickup aren't actually tring to get women. They've entered a point where they feel the need to research everything before they try. And they'll never try.
>>
>>29231296
True desu. But just because it isn't happening doesn't mean it was their eventual goal.
>>29231320
No mate, don't be so suspicious.
>>
>>29230162
>You shouldn't have to manipulate women to get sex
You could call it manipulation but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Is a woman manipulating you by putting on nice clothes and wearing makeup? Or if she laughs at your unfunny jokes to make you feel good? PUAs just know which female buttons to press to get a desired response. The only thing I don't like about them is pushing this adolescent MUST FUCK AS MUCH PUSSY AS POSSIBLE NEHHH
>>
>>29231458
Yea, in one of me replies I agreed that it is foolish to think there's not a bit of manipulation in any seduction
>>
Anita cut her teeth selling PUA shit to desperate retards, now she's moved on to feminism. I think that says something about both groups.
>>
>>29231250

So kind of like how strength is a scam because rippletits is a coach and has a gym and books?
>>
>>29231684
It does not necessary need to be a scam but the objective is always to make money.
>>
>>29231458

Give women what they want
>Sexist! Misogynist! Shitlord! MANIPULATION!!!
Don't give women what they want
>Sexist! Misogynist! Shitlord! SELFISH!!!

I guess there's no winning then. I'm a shitlord either way. If that's truly the case I'd rather be a shitlord with a wet dick.
>>
I can recall being somewhat interested in PUA stuff back in the mid 2000's, until I heard that canadian magician making up a bunch of shit as justifications for why their techniques worked.
Something about how cavemen would need to be able to impress others off the bat or they'd get killed by cave inhabitants.
People never lived in caves. They're making it up to sell it because the consumers want it, it's just snake oil and the sickness is a dry dick.
If you take snake oil your cold might go away, but that does not mean it was cured because of it.
>>
>>29231707

Is making money a bad thing? I go to this little place with really good burgers. I give the guy working it money to make me a really good burger. I'm pretty sure he's doing it for the money but we both get what we want so I don't see a problem. I do stuff for money too. Aside from the fortunate few neets money is just part of reality for us. I think capitalism kicks ass though so I'm not complaining. It beats trying to calculate the bartering exchange rate of cattle to videogames.
>>
>>29231784
No of course not mate, but just be a bit suspicious. Hell, even free advice has a price card on it (just not money).
>>
>>29231738

>I was a dummy who gave money to an untrained Evopsych dude and waaaa that must mean pua, something completely unrelated is a scam

Fucking lmao@ur life senpai. Do you really think it's just coincidence that rich attractive and popular guys end up with the most/best women and that those traits are just irrelevant confounding factors?
>>
>>29231832

you think Mystery is unrelated to legitimate PUAs?

If you have to make backstories up to sell water to thirsty men I think there is probability that you are a confidence trickster. I also think that the ability to provide resources to mates is more important than pretending that you can.
I'm not saying it's entirely without value, but there is cult like elements to it, that you have to See and Believe.
It's a numbers game, forget all the fuckups and embrace the successes because when it doesn't work you're just learning how to make it work
>>
>>29231921

Hey that's actually good advice you just gave me. I want my money back you piece of shit scammer. Learn from mistakes, appear to have resources while actually having resources, and try talking with multiple women. You should be ashamed for trying to trick me into actually being able to get with women just to take my money that I havent given to you.
>>
>>29230962
You sound similar to me. I have been considering surgery for a while now and it didnt even occur to me that I should improve myself in some of the ways you outlined. What sites do you use?
>>
>>29232089

Mostly /fit/, lookism, and bb forums.

Low test high tren, deca, 1:1 dbol:adrol, cut on dnp if I ever get fat, wear either casual stuff from 6pm, touch of modern or gilt. Athleisure instead of slobcore jeans and tee-shirt.

For surgery I keep it simple. I want dental implants, chin and jaw augmentation, and maybe hair transplant once the receding catches up with me. I don't sweat that because I'm tall and keep it buzzed anyway. Hair cloning will eventually come, maybe.

The thing I most want is foregen so I can have an intact dick. Social gains is mostly halo effect. I don't think I've gotten better but people respond to me way differently when I'm a few pounds heavier and dress better than I did as a skelly.
>>
Daily reminder that if you oppose any attempt of men to take back their societal value, you are an SJW cuck and are the beta mangina that killed masculinity.
>>
>>29232394
what if the men have no social value?
I'm not talking about anyone here of course, but putting feminism up as a boogie man sure helps sell a cure
>>
>>29232394

But muh privileges! White men only made every advancement ever by imperializing the hegemony to poor oppressed minorities living in jungles and watching women do all the work then stealing their credit.
>>
>>29232394
What is the context with pua? Isn't it sad there's guys who think their societal value lies in getting laid, instead of doing something purposeful in society and going their own way?

Why live for women, like pua? Do something that actually contributes to society.
>>
>>29232421

Men have value as men. It's hard to fulfill a role you're never allowed to assume.
>>
>>29232421
All humans have the value of their humanity and deserve the right to self actualization. Unattractive women are applauded for using deception to increase value and ugly men should have every right to balance the situation in kind.
>>
>>29232452
that's old PUA tekniques, modern POAs think you need to start by being a balanced attractive individual. Ignore the previous decade of writing, they were just figuring stuff out at that point
>>
PUA is literally a guide for autists to get laid. Tyler the creator of RSD is an autist.
>>
>>29232452
Society defines a man's value in his reproductive success just as nature does. Being a pussy chaser isn't morally laudable but you can't deny that males who get laid are seen as successful.
>>
>>29232452

That's what mgtow is. If you build it they will come. It's just pua on steroids. Get money, be alpha, have fun with qt fwbs, play vidya, be happy. It's just an alternative to gynocentrism. Most guys who do it aren't even aware they are furthering the matriarchy. By identifying it you can learn to navigate it safely while finding happiness and peace in your own life. It sounds obvious but it really was a paradigm shift for me. I don't have to get a wife, buy a house, and care about feminist talking points. That's the idea behind the redpill analogy. It's no fucking shit common sense tier, but until you're presented with the idea explicitly it's unlikely to be reached independently.
>>
>>29230754

Niggas still trying to disprove Looks Theory after 5 fucking years? Just give it up...

Your jaw is weak, you have no chin, negative canthal tilt as fuck, long midface as fuck...Just get surgery or give up...
>>
>>29230162
>manipulate women

Normalfags do this all the time without realizing it. PUA is a tool(whether you think it works or not) to help people that lack natural social kills to get laid.
>>
PUAs are fucking retards and beta faggots. Read any of their material and you'll see that 90% of it is people bitching about how they "used to be" (yeah right lmao) betas. None of their advice works outside of picking up the most basic bitches at clubs. Seriously, it only works on really dumb really horny chicks who want to get laid as badly as the PUAs themselves. Those women will sleep with anyone who they don't think will kill/rape them. But suckers read that shit and think they're some kind of master manipulator because spending some time at the gym, showering regularly, and learning how to hold a basic conversation (by reciting cringey pickup lines) gets them laid at a party.

What's really weird is the strangely misogynistic angle to it all. No, I don't mean that in the SJW buzzword sense. I mean in that in the literal "women are strictly inferior to men and don't deserve basic respect" sense that is so rampant among the PUA/redpill community.
>>
>>29230162
you're right, we SHOULDN'T, but that's the world we live in. at least until sexbots become a reality.
>>
>>29232679
(cont.)
I mean, I totally get where the misogynistic element comes from... most of these guys have been rejected by literally every single girl they cared about, and they all want to get their dick wet. Plus they end up hooking up with a few basic bitches and then probably interact with females not at all outside of that, so their perception is skewed. But there's no logical reason for some of the vitriol in those communities.

I kinda get what others are saying about manipulation just being social tacts, though. I "manipulate" people in the sense that I talk about certain things and display certain personality traits around different groups of people. But there's a huge difference between doing that in order to relate people (ie, not harping on about anime to people who don't give a shit about it) and straight up lying to random women in order to coax sex out of them. It all seems so scummy and so immature.
>>
They're a bunch of cringey mother fuckers. Dear god.
I've seen retards trying to use tactics to pick up women and they just come across as fucking idiots. It's always the least charismatic, unrearkable or just plain boring fucks who try to use this shit.
>>
>>29232757
Oh and no, no one has to manipulate women to get sex. That's just retarded. In terms of appearance, you just have to look like you give a fuck. Work out a bit, don't be a fatass. Get a haircut and do something about your facial hair. Wear clothes that fit properly and at least try to make them look good. The rest is simply being interesting and not an asshole. Then just talk to random chicks until you find one who goes out of her way to talk to you.

At least, that's how it works for me.
>>
>>29232520
Yeah I read it years ago when I was younger. I didn't even need it. I just felt really shit and had to deal with chronic depression. Though shyness has been an obstacle for me.
>>29232513
I know. And I know many of my peers think like this. It isn't easy but you can ignore it and go your own way.
>>29232487
I reached MGTOW - if i can call it that - on my own. I've been long alone and partly it is by choice. Enough women are interested in me, but I had to deal with psychosis and depression and started to feel like other things have priorities.
I'm also not at all willing to spend time on the kind of women I have little interest in.

I think some of my views are just rationalizing not having a gf. But then, I would've have rejected several potential gfs. Of course, I am only comfortable talking about this anonymous. The only thing I might say is "I am not interested in a gf at the moment", but I'll lie about other stuff.
>>
Whats pua and whats a maxilla? Live under a Rock
>>
>>29232513
I don't know that I even agree with this. I would think you're putting the horse before the cart. Men who are considered to have social value get women, not the other way around.
For pretty much all of industrial-post-industrial society the financially successful have had considerably redistricted reproductive success.

Would you say the welfare cases with 8 kids are perceived to have a greater social value than a doctor or a Trump figure with only 3 kids? I wouldn't but maybe I'm wrong on this one
>>
>>29232679
>>29232757
>>29232806

t. Someone who learned everything they know from rebbit and tumblr
>>
>>29232863

What's a Google?
You summerfags get dumber with every iteration.
>>
>>29232679
>women are strictly inferior to men and don't deserve basic respect
do you think those betas are getting any respect from women? not really into PUA, but I support the right of the downtrodden to get revenge on a society that shits on them for being born short/unattractive/socially inept.
>>
>>29232915
god I fucked that up
>cart before horse
>restricted reproductive success
>>
>>29232784

>it's hot when Chad does it tho xd
>>
>>29233008
Chad doesn't need to act like he's cool as fuck and doesn't have to compensate for being a faggot.

Chad is chad not just because of looks but because of his attitude that isn't forced.
>>
>>29232916
I learned what I know from trial and error and interacting with actual women, instead of reading about how to on some faggot's blog.

>>29232934
Oh I'm well aware of what's going on, why they're doing it and how most of them have been treated. It's just really weird from an outsider perspective. Those people are really disconnected with reality. It just kind of makes me sad because most of them are shutting themselves off from productive self-development and fulfilling relationships.
>>
>>29232915
Reproductive success= attractiveness. Not economic success, so we're working with different definitions here. Think of it as redneck bad boy chad being seen as sexier than Trump.
>>
>>29230962
>I understand it hurts women's feelings because if a man can become attractive that implies he was at one point unattractive, and women want to hurt ugly men, not get tricked into liking ugly men who just look and act attractive but is still deep down 20 years ago an ugly beta.
This. That's why women (and lots of betas) dislike PUA/Redpill/etc. It could transform a beta into an alpha and that's something they don't like, they want a "natural". And the beta haters are just lazy and cry about how women should like them for who they really are or some shit.
>>
>>29233106
but would the prolific absentee father in the ghetto also then be considered to have a higher social value?
I do not think he would. You are misconstruing the ability to get laid as being an earmark of society's value of a man. I do not think they follow, and that people like you purposely confuse they two to excuse lechery
>>
>>29233170
No I'm not misconstruing at all. I'm merely focusing on one form of value. All you have to do to see this form of value is see that absentee dad with his bros at a bar bragging about the PTP he's hitting. His ability to have sex with many women is virtue signalling because allen know that it's hard to get laid so a man must be valuable for getting sex easily. This is how women think too, hence why married men are judged to be more attractive.
None of this has to be rational nor reasonable because human beings are not rational nor reasonable creatures. This doesn't preclude rich men from being seen as successful, it just shows one of the most primal forms of success.
>>
>>29233285
>allen
*all men
>>
the reason PUA exists in the first place is because woman standards changed and now you have be "someone" in order to get laid

that's basically it, now you have to conform to some sort of neomasculinity cult in order to get laid, im not saying you should be a sissy too, but there is nothing wrong in being yourself.

what PUA is about is simply accepting woman standards and everything they throw at you just to get laid, its basically a pre-assumption that you have to find the "key" in order to get laid when its basically just a clickbait bullshit and there is no key
>>
>>29233051

What's the difference between a guy who was born alpha and a guy who becomes alpha? They are indistinguishable in the present. It's a moot point. Chad is Chad whether he's been Chad for 20 years or only 5. Would you refuse to see a surgeon because he went to medical school instead of being born with a scalpel in his hand? I'd argue all alphas are made, not born. Some just take longer to get there and pua is a shortcut. Such earth shattering and controversial opinions like 'women like guys who can talk without stuttering about my little pony' or 'women prefer guys with abs over guys who could be mistaken for a whale' is what pua is all about. Why does this threaten you so much? Surely if they are such losers then women will be able to tell they aren't really attractive once they acquire money, social proof, and aesthetics. What you are crying about can only end in a planned sexual marketplace. We saw how well planned economies worked for the commies. Why would telling women what they're allowed to like work any better? Let the market decide which men are worthy.

>>29233088

>pua is wrong because I use pua except independently discovered. Even though the techniques are identical it's different cuz I'm a special snowflake
>>
>>29233392
What's the difference between a guy who was born alpha and a guy who becomes alpha?

money,statues and looks and since its so incredibly hard to nail either 3 i wouldn't go far as saying betas can become chads and simply turn their life around
>>
>>29233106

Let's assume there is a pair of identical twins. The only difference between them is one is a broke as shit hobo and the other is a rich as fuck ceo. Who do you think is more attractive to women?
>>
>>29231738
you wouldn't need PUA before the internet because everyone lived in small communities so the standards of being a worthy male changed once woman were able to connect to any type of dude of high statues.
this created a "bubble" in sexual marketplace demand. just like when everyone went to computer science because it was good paying job. now all woman think they can land a big fish if they just waited
>>
>>29233353

If getting laid is impossible then why are so many people having sex? Let's say we someone convince you people have sex, and not only in porn. Look at the distribution. It's not random. There are correlations between variables resulting in more or less sex, be that frequency, number of partners, or both. Correlation may not imply causation, but it's a start. Alchemy still hasn't turned lead into gold yet but we've still seen some cool stuff come from playing with elements all the same.
>>
>>29233285
oohh fugg I see, I misread the original comment as society defines a man's value AS reproductive success not IN reproductive success. My bad, yeah I get what you mean by that, insofar as you can't be attractive in the absence of an audience and they can only judge you on your displayed merit.

I was arguing something you weren't so I'll leave it at that, my bad
>>
>>29233538
i didn't say its impossible, im just saying if you don't have any friends, a stable job, a car, and have your own place its difficult.
i don't know the statues quo in your country but that's how i see it
>>
>>29233420
i don't know, dude, the hobo?
>>
>>29233538
in past times landlords had like 10 different woman so they made marriage and pair bonding to motivate average males to contribute society
>>
>>29233418

So it's impossible to get a job, put on clothes, or make friends. What's the harm in trying? I'd argue that alphas do have money, looks, and status, and those things are part of what make him alpha, but I'm not here to argue semantics. I've seen trannies online that look better than ciswomen. It's not the majority but if they can do that I figure I can get a job, put on clothes, and make friends. I've actually had success doing those things too. As we speak I'm wearing clothes, have money in my wallet, and am eating lunch tomorrow with a classmate who was dumped last week.
>>
>>29233586

>if you don't have any friends, a stable job, a car, and have your own place

Interesting because pua is all about getting precisely the things you mentioned. Are you sure you aren't a pua? If you aren't you're a natural for making such an astute observation while uninitiated.
>>
>>29230854
What's worse?
>The guy in the comic
>The guy who took the time to draw at least 7 of these about the guy in the comic
>or the guy reading, saving, and posting these comics on a Wakandan Looming site
>>
>>29233420
The rich one naturally because in your situation their value is the same except one has more resources.
Now imagine those twins where one is a rich submissive beta bit the other works out regularly, is a natural at PUA and wrecks pussy every night at the club. Sure beta bro can get her to settle for his resources but she'd fuck his brother behind his back in a heartbeat because he's hot and dangerous and gives the tingles.
>>
>>29233624
>i cant get laid cuz da j00s
I don't see many landlords with 10 women or monogamous women. That excuse might have worked back in serf days but you need a better explanation for today's world.
>>
>>29233627
that's not the point. im saying that in the current economy you can't maintain the same lifestyle you could 10 years ago.
most if not all people that i served with in the army were in serious debt, sometimes even from just phone bills
people are fucking bad at crunching numbers or they simply don't care because everyone else is living to a certain standard
anyone who rent in a regular 2 room apartment in a big city is basically burning half of salary and that's what men do
>>
>>29230854
This photo was made by a bitter, ugly virgin who wants to justify his lack of trying.
That ugly, old, ginger fuck actually gets women in the field even if his better looking colleagues have higher success rates, but PUA has been proven to work.
Meanwile you and the image's creator have never gotten laid in your lives and probably never will.
>>
>>29233693
You know what makes my giney tingle? Fucking dogs. What does fucking dogs do for your giney?
>>
>>29233698
you would be surprised, kings had hundreds of woman

here is a link to the article
http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/08/20/is-there-anything-good-about-men-and-other-tricky-questions/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=2
>>
>>29231458
This is why the only guy I like in this department is Nick Sparks. The man is all about "doing what you want to do" rather than making you chase shit that might not be worth it.
>>
>>29233693

Pfft, I got an even harder scenario.
Imagine those twins where one is a rich dominant alpha who works out regularly, is a natural at PUA and wrecks pussy every night at the club while the other is a fat beta loser who stays at home watching things spin and dreams of fucking a drunk chick. Sure beta bro can get her to settle for his dick if she's unconscious and he works up the courage to pull her panties aside, but she'd fuck his brother if she were conscious in a heartbeat because he's hot and dangerous and gives the tingles.
>>
>>29233733
well yeah no, marriage is a construct to shackle down alpha men and beta women

it's not so much that landlords aren't horrifically more rich than serfs now as it is that birth control has taken most of the permanence away from mate selection
>>
>>29233733
yeah but there was only 1 king so who gives a penis?
>>29233738
nicholas sparks? that faggot who wrote the notebook? wow just throwing it out there, huh? yiu fagit
>>
>>29233757
The point
>
One thousand miles in the sky
>
Your head
>>
>>29233762
> marriage is a construct to shackle down alpha men and beta women

not anymore
>>
>>29233670
What's worse is that the comic isn't even correctly portraying reality.
I've seen that guy in action, no chance he's paying such good actors for the job, the guy's for real and he does get pussy.
Robots don't like PUA because it makes their condition even worse, not only do they not get laid, but now it's also their fault, or so they think.
In reality it's not like that at all, a robot that's socially inept and awkward will never reach that level of charisma no matter how much he tried.
>>
>>29233764
Uh, no. I mean Nick Sparks. This dude:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuvL7Dk8x8s
>>
>>29233803
its just an illusion, woman will treat you better by default if you are good looking, that gives you better conversation's as well.
obviously a good looking guy talking to woman all around the city is getting laid and getting you to believe its some kind of mastermind bullshit
>>
>>29233707

Its completely because they suck at math. I live in a city of 650k. Rent for a 1br midtown apartment is just under $900/mo, utilities and all. If you are broke because you can't afford your phone bill then get a better job or cheaper phone service. If you can't afford rent find cheaper rent, even if that means moving to a city with better employment and cheaper cost of living. You don't need to ask the Lord's permission to move from the province. You can even work abroad without the king's permission. It's not easy or even necessary. If you want something do what's necessary to get it. That's what pua teaches.
>>
>>29233733

I guess I was wrong. All those fucking time traveling kings with their huge harems is why I don't have a gf right now. If I got one he'd just time travel and take her from me anyway so why bother trying?
>>
>>29229129
>If you go on one of their forums you'll find a bunch of shit about ratios of the body and using very specific measures of bodyparts like of the "maxilla" to determine whether someone is good looking or not.
there's nothing wrong with this, purely physical attraction isn't magical, one can infer certain features that combined give you a better look than others
>>
I'm a grill btw and have had a few unfortunate run ins with these assholes.

They always get mad when you're not interested and do a lot of sexual touching without consent. Also fond of following you until you're alone. I had one guy follow me to my mom's car even.
>>
>>29233914
you mean kino bitch
if you don't speak the lingo get the fuck out
>>
>>29233785

What is your point? Women prefer attractive men? That's what I'm trying to explain to you. Do you think it's like a video game where your stats are stuck an character creation and everyone gets the same amount? Some guys are rich alphas. Some are poor betas. Rich alphas are alpha and have money. They get there my being alpha and getting money. Do you understand? Money, aesthetics, social skills, none of these are mutually exclusive. You don't shrink X inches for every $Y added to your bank account.
>>
>>29233847
Of course a woman will treat you better if you are better looking, but how you present yourself makes a big difference.
Have you not seen their videos ? Both Tyler and Julien look like shit. Especially that Julien guy, he looks creepy as fuck and he still gets mad bitches every time.
They've done that video where an average looking guy comes up to a woman and acts all beta and instantly gets beta shamed when making an advance, he's not getting pussy like that, don't be that guy.
PUA love making women look shallow (which they are) and robots have the same opinion about women, don't see why so much hate towards them.
>>
>>29233852
anyone who spends money on woman sucks at math, because they can't into foresight when thinking with their dicks
there is no payment plan when dealing with woman, you can't just say no whenever you like its your friend or something.
ever seen a guy living with his gf and still have a mancave as his living room? no because woman set the standards on everything you do
>>
>>29233714
Anyone here have the link for that youtube channel where this guy approached over 500 women and is still a virgin?
>>
>>29233914

>I liked it when Chad did it so I sucked his dick xd
>I only dislike pua when not Chad does it xddd
>>
>>29233936
I don't know what that means so I'll take my exit
>>
>>29233951
big difference is more than 50% therefore you argument is not valid.
if you are a wingman you have better chances of getting laid and that's it
>>
>>29233980
the unwanted sexual touching is called kino
they do it because people that like each other touch each other and so they force it to presuppose attraction or something retarded but it is pretty much assault depending on the culture
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x333
Ah yes

Pua, where ugly manlets pretend to be beta to fool drunken sluts that she has stumbled onto an alpha. I get numbers pretty easily from girls from being tall and good looking. I've watched some of those videos out of morbid curiosity and I find them cringeworthy at best
>>
>be ugly NEET with skin disorder
>no job in 7 years, live on welfare
>still deflower two women and fuck another on the regular, all skinny and actively thirsted on by others
>don't use any of this PUA snakeoil bullshit

H I G H E N E R G Y

getting laid for the first time is magical though, it's like suddenly the mental part of me evolved into a new creature and old anxiety vanished instantly, literally gained new strength
>>
>>29233990
>more than 50%
These statistics are pulled out of your ass therefore you are a massive faggot.
Believe whatever you want, I've seen borderline ugly guys with decent looking girlfriends because they were simply charismatic as fuck and not socially inept and you probably did as well. It's anecdotal, but it proves it can happen under the right circumstances.
Don't expect to get laid if you are a fat mouthbreather fuck or nightmare level ugly, there are always limits.
>>
>>29234029
>HIGHENERGY
>literally uses this PUA snakeoil bullshit because it's the only logical way of approaching the situation
Wew, lad
>>
>>29233957

This must be a local thing only where you exist. Phones cost a million a month and women are cruel harpies who dictate your home and finances.

I have a gf. I don't have a man cave because I have an apartment. I'm a fucking king as far as I'm concerned, so if anything is call it a man castle. I've told her no before too. Just Friday I said I'm hungry and asked if she thought burgers or tacos sounded better for dinner. She said pizza and so I just decided on my own. She ordered a hamburger after we got to red Robin and that was that. Some bloggers are all macho 'I always split the bill no gold digging does on me' but I don't give a shit. The bill was like $30 and I came. I probably still would have came if I only covered my $20 but as a man I get to decide how a spend my money. I set the standards and if she doesn't like it she can stay home at her dump. It only takes a couple times of her not getting her way before she moves on to another man or learns her place.
>>
>>29229129
Actually there are some helpful tips on PUA websites.
The biggest problem is not the tips they provide and the guidelines they write.
It's the whole community, which is 90% about "hurrrr I wanna fug as much pussy as I can hurrr i wanna get laid ! sex !!!111 ! doggystyle !!!11111!!!!!1 pussy !!!!!!!11"
>>
>>29234101
I dont, but i enjoy trump memes as a true ALPHA MALE.
>>
>>29234068
there aren't many charismatic as fuck people out there,so i would be careful saying that.

but there are people who are social as fuck and woman perceive it in a certain way.
>>
>>29234111
this sounds amazing, so why are you on r9k if you live in a castle and have a gf that buys food for you?

also about woman are harpies thing, i don't necessary say that ALL woman are harpies but we live in a time of degeneracy and bad role models and that's not helping in finding a decent person
>>
>>29233914
>They always get mad
probably PUA speedreaders

it have been always stated to swap girls when something goes bad with one

>I had one guy follow me to my mom's car even.
not even the basics teach you that
>>
>>29234029
That's nice.

But I was raised by single moms, was bullied constantly by other girls, have mental illnesses, am not ugly/disformed except for gynoclamastia or socially autistic as I used to be but I am still a quiet person and people continue to see right through me.

Sometimes I feel like going gay or just giving up entirely. Maybe I should kill myself slowly with drugs.
>>
>>29234122
Acting like the funny, highly energetic guy in order to make women feel good around you is a PUA tactic.
I'm starting to like these guys, they don't give a fuck about being fake around women in order to get that pussy, they even make betas pay for their strategies even if they know most of them will never effectively use them.

>but muh snakeoil
You're just hating the competition now. I'd be bitter as well if other men could get pussy more effective then I did.
>>
>>29234254
it's really not effectively competition if you're not in their environment competing with them

>but they're getting puss!

if the "you're just jealous" rebuttal could be a person it would certainly be a nigger
>>
>>29234008
>videos where ugly manlets act alpha and actually get laid
>I find them cringeworthy at best, they don't even have any class and they prey on weak, drunk women
>this is sooo problematic, ugh ! fucking assholes !
>>
>>29234254
so why would we need PUA in the first place?
why can't you just pickup girls by your default setting
>>
>>29234327
ppppppssst,
you can
>>
>>29234351
if men spend money on books and trainers then there is clearly a problem, but the thing is no one wants to talk about it.
>>
>>29233733
>Hence it was necessary to take chances...
Is this the reason why even anti-social people are attractive?

Maybe ive gone about this all wrong. Maybe I should start smashing windows for no reason.

I was in a psychiatric hospital once, there was this qt near crazy girl who liked me, too bad i wanted to be a girl at that time.
>>
>>29234388
people go to miracle healers, that doesn't mean that sore joints justify parasitism
>>
>>29234440
but miracle healers existed for centuries

>>29234424
you need to redefine anti-social
>>
>>29234327
>why can't you just picup girls by your default setting

Good question, anon. I'll just go up to girls acting like a depressed fuck telling them that I'm a KV neet that hasn't enjoyed life in god knows how many years and that I want to kill myself.
I bet that will get them wet as fuck, I am guaranteed to get pussy.
Don't act around women, just bee yourself xD
>>
>>29234476
oh sorry, ok. E-meters exist, that does't mean cultists should defraud rubes
>>
>>29234440
sore joints absolutely justify parasitism.
>>
>>29234183

Its an apartment. The castle comment was to go against the concept of a man cave. My gf is poor so she doesn't buy food, I do. I pay the bill even if some bloggers say it's beta but I do what works and I like. The take home point there is to develop your own syncretic system. Pua isn't a religion. There may be overlapping beliefs but two alphas can have opposite approaches, paying for the girl or going dutch, but have the same outcome, an orgasm. Approach pua as a system and judge it based on results and you should be good.

Controlling women do exist and no doubt they get away with so much in part from the sitcom tropes of le idiot dad and master of all trades matriarch, but it's still worth sifting through the shit for the odd nugget that turns out be gold and not just corn.

I'm a slave to my dick, but a principled slave. Some things I won't put up with. Pua helps me get there.
>>
I like how autistic they are about explaining social interactions. It really helped me a ton.

90% of what they say is utter bullshit but the remaining 10% is gold. Youve got to wade through a lot of shit to learn what you need though
>>
File: 1465490220371.png (502 KB, 780x713) Image search: [Google]
1465490220371.png
502 KB, 780x713
you miss the core concept they are preaching. all the buy now, do x to get all girls are all snake oil to get cash from desperate idiots.

what they say between the lines is. work on yourself find confidence and self acceptance. stop putting women on pedistals, dont act needy. the community are just full of robots that are obsessed with looks and feelings of inferiority. the teachers are all talking about advanced social techniques thats arent appliable by most.

what pua you need to know is in a faq on reddits theredpill. work out. eat healthy, introspect and realize you are good enough. seek confidence from within not womens pussies. girls are a spice addon not the main course.
>>
>>29234507
didn't you read Dave Dangelina (previously reknown as the dick in Anita Sarkeesian's vagina) parable of the successful PUA who bought a girl something and then lost it all?

stick to the basics my man
>>
>>29234476
>anti-social

What I mean by anti-social is sociopaths and psychopaths.
My aunt was married to one till he died, he treated his family like crap, had multiple mistresses, there was drama everyday to the point where other family members didn't visit anymore, but the idiot aunt still wouldn't divorce him.
>>
>>29234388

People spend money on coaches too so is barbell training a scam? I've never once bought a book on pua or picking up heavy things then setting them down. I still get laid and muscles. Pua and barbells aren't the scam. You're fighting the wrong target.
>>
>>29234254
>I do it myself without reading PUA
>it-it's PUA, buy my book btw

I also have autism desu
>>
>>29234202
>was bullied constantly by other girls,
same

>have mental illnesses
diagnosed sperg

>I am still a quiet person
Neet of 6 years

My pussy slaying quest is 2 virgins and 1 fuckbuddy though. I did it by not treating people like machines that I slot interactions into based on an instruction manual and also by picking the right people to go after, aka, I didn't go to a club as a NEET and try to fuck stacies. I went to a hobby place and fucked women into the same stuff I like.
>>
>>29234483
im not saying you should degrade yourself, im just saying you don't have be a first date clown in order to get laid, its just a something you consider an obligation.

>>29234507
sure buddy, can i get a screenshot of your home
>>29234544
> work on yourself find confidence and self acceptance. stop putting women on pedistals, dont act needy

you don't even understand what needy means, you as a men that's desperate to get laid is buying into that occult crap in the first place.
they have fucking books on how to behave, which is essentially re-programming yourself to advance with woman but not necessarily become a better lover or a human being which are the building blocks of relationships
>>
>>29234606
Are you white? And how tall and fit are you?
>>
>>29234589
>don't use any of this PUA snake oil bullshit
>uses PUA snake oil bullshit without realizing
>i-if I didn't know about it doesn't count, PUA is still fake brah, just be yourself
You sure do have autism.
>>
>>29234550

I haven't but I get the feeling you summed the story up in your post. Its good shit and I don't doubt it happened. Maybe I'm risking everything by buying her that burger but I like to live life on the wildside. Fwb game does have differences from ons game.

I've already demonstrated my value and competence so I can get away with the occasional foible here and there such as a tendency to pick up the tab. Buying a girl dinner isn't the biggest mistake I could have made.
>>
>>29234625
I am white, I'm 5'8 and skinnyfat, I also have slight gyno, wide hips and patchy facial hair. I am also balding. I have a nice jaw though.

But I'm nice and like listening to people talk about their joys and stuff so women take to me for some reason.
>>
>>29234634
are you the same nigger that said the purview of PUA contains traveling abroad to obtain employment?

at best it is life coaching, at worst it's weaponizing autists into sexual predators
>>
>>29234424
>Is this the reason why even anti-social people are attractive?

Yeah... I blame the "Nice Guy Syndrome" that goes rampant. See with Psychopathic Murderers you know what they are terrible with right away. With "Nice Guys"... you have to wait to find out why they are the worst people ever
>>
>>29234667
>are you the nigger
no

I just got laid as a retard by not being a bigger retard and reading pua and obsessing over stats and strats.

when even an autist tells you obsessing over stats and strats is retarded, you had better listen.
>>
>>29232513
>caring so much about what the average retard thinks of you

Kys.
>>
>>29234606

So you used game and pua tactics, you just rationalize it as not counting because you didn't put the moves on in a club?

Pua is pua. Call it what you want, when we say pua we are talking about that thing you did that resulted in sex and companionship with females. Give the poor hamster a break. A rose by any other name smells just as sweet.
>>
File: 1396833397813.jpg (15 KB, 407x364) Image search: [Google]
1396833397813.jpg
15 KB, 407x364
>>29229129

I disagree. There is a lot of good in PUA. Most of it, like 90% of it is self-improvement and self-help. Just trying to get you to be a better dude first and then work on pick up lines or technique. It's pretty useful stuff when applied right.

Look up David Deangelo. /r9k/ would like his stuff. I can say I have no problem with flirting with girls. I just suck at getting past the first meeting part, it's weird. But PUA helped me a lot, I used to not be able to even hold a conversation or eye contact with a cute girl.

Now I can pretty much go talk to anyone I want and get them laughing and smiling at least.

The only real issue with PUA is that it ignores women being shallow and manipulative, basically for PR and sales purposes. They tell you what you want to here to make you more confident and to sell their products to you, that's true.

There are flaws, but not what the general public thinks. It's not about being a douche, but being a worthy man, just not "worthy" of sex but of status, respect, fulfillment and the pussy that's supposed to come with these things.
>>
>>29234667
>are you the nigger
Don't know who the fuck you're talking about.

>at best it is life coaching, at worst it's weaponizing autists into sexual predators
>it's PUA's fault some people misinterpret them
>it's cars's fault some people die in accidents

Sure it's autism and not brain damage, senpai ?
>>
>>29234618
people come from the place please fuck me i need to be inside a woman to feel happy i must have it.
i do agree that you need to reprogram yourself and while its respectable. feminism and modern society have completely destroyed any hope of a functional relationship. everyone is so entitled and belive they are right you cant compromise or talk things out. what you need is just impregnate a girl and take custody.
there are mainstream movement that argue disagreeing with your spouse is domestic abuse.

pua is needed as men are indoctorated to beliving getting pussy is all that matters in life. where mentors can guide them into what is actually important in life. once you cummed into a few women you realize its complete bullshit.
>>
>>29229129
>PUA community the most toxic community that exists

No that would be radical social justice community or SJWs as they are more commonly known as.

>It feels like what would spawn if /r9k/ tried to make a coherent guide to getting laid.

I dont think so, many robots that had gotten gfs and come back to show off or try and save other robots have given lots of advice and I haven't seen the term shit test used once.

A lot of what they talk about is generic normie stuff
confidence
bee ur self
Dont over think
beee coool
be attractive
>>
>>29234720
>he only real issue with PUA is that it ignores women being shallow and manipulative

the problem with PUA is that it don't take accountability for woman's behavior's, but only men behavior's. that's basically being a beta if there was a way to define it
>>
>>29234717
I didn't 'game' anyone.

>PUA retards so far into their cult that healthy interaction is game.
>>
>>29234737
see
>>29233852

it's might not actually true but I haven't followed any of this stuff for quite a while so maybe he's right
(reposted because i referenced the wrong post like a jackass)
>>
File: 3143.jpg (42 KB, 574x493) Image search: [Google]
3143.jpg
42 KB, 574x493
>>29230962

>I understand it hurts women's feelings

In a way you're doing her a favor. Being a strong true alpha male requires you to basically be her conscience since she's too stupid, weak and insecure to make rational decisions. She basically outsources it to you, hopefully in exchange for access to the pussy and tits.
>>
just be yourself is an oversimplification. it comes from people who are already well along because of a sucessfull life.

it means be the best version of yourself. get your shit together dont be mentally ill dont be fat and disgusting dont act a certain way that comes off weird but dont act without restraint. be socially acceptable but within your own comfortzone.
point is people worry about not being the cool perfect celebrity. people can still like you if you are balding. if you are a dentist. if you are passionate about warhammer. dont hide it but reframe it into something positive.
>>
>PUA's fake their personalities around women in order to get laid

>Robots hate women and believe they are swallow and stupid
>Robots would do almost anything in order to get laid, not getting laid is what they always cry about on this board

Now for some retarded reason robots hate PUA's.
This type of moronic contradictory mentality is exactly why /r9k/ is a low IQ board.
>>
>>29234903
you can see obese old grayhaired wrinkly guys get girls just because they are self assured.
>>
>>29234774

How do you propose we fix that? Stomp our feet and demand women they find us attractive? It seems easier just to be attractive. Feminism has declared fat tattood diseased old whores as the paragon of female beauty but I still get hard to young feminine thin chaste ladies more. Why would vaginas be any more susceptible to unnatural demands from crybullies than penises?

>>29234814

Healthy interaction is game. You use game and get pissed off that it has a name. Call what you do 'sucking millions of dicks and committing genocide on jews'. The way you are 'sucking millions of dicks and committing genocide on jews' works and if people want to be good at it they should also practice 'sucking millions of dicks and committing genocide on jews' so they can have a healthy social life with friends and a gf.
>>
>>29234903
just be yourself means just be yourself.

but it don't actually work because people of higher statues than you won't bother approaching you so you have to make a false image of yourself of being a fun person to be with.
you can only be yourself if you have the highest social statues in your group, if not you always have to conform to someone else
>>
>>29234774

Yeah I'll agree to that. I've been thinking of making my own PUA/red pill type blog. Misogyny game basically. I've tested this out with women. It's weird. Basically have no respect for them or don't give a fuck about them so much you just tell them the truth and still do pick up stuff.

Tried this on a girl I had a crush on for a long time. Long story short, we couldn't hook up because she was actually really sick. She can't even have kids. But I told her I liked her in a really non-beta way and was what SHE said "romantically assertive" she'd said stuff like

>"No guy can handle what I have to go through with this disease, I've tried I know" and I'm like

>"No you don't. You don't know because you haven't had me. I can. I can handle anything you throw at me woman."

It was a bitter sweet conservation but the point was that I was just really confident and kind of... didn't let her just tell me no. But I wasn't a weirdo about it, I just had to get the feelings off my chest and she respected me enough to humor me and not be a cunt about it.

Then I went and flirted with/danced with three of her hot friends!
>>
>>29234927
>How do you propose we fix that? Stomp our feet and demand women they find us attractive?
Worked for women.
>>
>>29234814
>I am such a bitter virgin that I will resort to ad hominem against a group of people that have been proven to get pussy on a regular because of their aptitudes and not their looks, money or social status
>>
>>29234927
>How do you propose we fix that?
men, as a whole need to treat woman as equals.
but that would never happen because economy will stop and people will stop buying drinks,perfumes and going to restaurants and actually growing their own food and shit

so i don't think you can fix it, its just a matter of what you want to do in this current climate
>>
>>29234948
YOU APPROACH. women are passive by nature.
ask a wingman to tag along and act like you are the big cheese.
you arent supposed to be a false image you are supposed to work on your personality to actuaclly be fun to hang with.
>>
is PUA not like the Rorschach tests getting out?
how can some broad getting negged by a faggot still get hot and bothered when she knows it's a beta trying to short circuit her?
>>
>>29234927
You're just saying PUA is responsible for my success again. You talk like you're indoctrinated.
I got laid from disadvantage without knowledge or use of PUA or trying to do things with the express purpose of getting laid.

>>29235007
wut, are you retarded? Are you sure you're arguing with the right poster?
>>
>>29235025
i can be fun to hang around with i just have a slow start
but people don't give you the time to adjust until you get drunk and start opening up, they expect you to open up right away which is annoying
>>
>>29235054
because she doesnt know he is a beta

pua its for clubs or streets
no for schools or places where she have information about you
>>
>>29235069

You used pua without knowing it. You said so yourself. You got a gf and sex. Either you did that, and whatever you did that led to it was pua, or you are lying and have never had a positive interaction with a female in your life.
>>
>>29235069
Are you too retarded to comprehend an easy text ? Go back to the fifth grade, nigger.
You're the dumb fuck calling PUA's cultists in order to denigrate them just because you're bitter they get laid and you don't.
>>
>>29235103
This. If she knows you've been a beta for some time you aren't going to act all alpha all of a sudden and get away with it.
>>
>>29235008
no men as whole must surpass the bullshit thats fed to them. women are not to be seen as equals but inferior.
>>
>>29235076
thats why pua recommends cbt you go out and talk to people to get used to opening up faster.
they tell you to do small talk early in the evening to get the ball rolling. an hour in you should have adjusted a bit.
you wont have chemistry with everyone some are impatient. some are friendly and take time to let you get chill.

its basically a numbers game you talk to as many as possible to find the good women that will give you a chance.
>>
>>29235054

>ha, nice try!
>I know you're only rich, tall, socially competent, smart, and handsome because you want to have friends and sexual partners!
>I'm not falling for it, I'll have sex with this fat loser instead because he doesn't try so hard

Interesting theory and I can see why you would like it. Let us know how intentionally not doing anything people find attractive works out for your love life.
>>
>>29235207
yeah i guess ill have to practice

but i hate it when people do the "why you don't talk" thing in a middle of a conversation, it eliminate your chance of getting pussy from that moment on because other woman now see you as inferior beta that's afraid to speak freely
>>
>>29235232
>lol he means don't try!

no, I mean if there was a section in the bookstore for defrauding the tax system does it not follow that auditors would read them to bypass their tricks?
if you want to continue to conflate PUA with actually being attractive instead of selling the dregs of society shorthand NLP go ahead
>>
>>29235103

Game is universal. You tailor your responses based on the audience and environment. I use game in church. I shake hands, smile, dress nicely, and try to find something I share in common. It even works on people in not trying to fuck. It sounds to good to be true but it works.
>>
>>29235277

So by pua you are referring to something that isn't pua. Got it.

Actually being attractive is effective and is the foundation of all pua. Anything else is just extra. I like sundaes with cherries and I like them with gummy bears. I wouldn't call a handful of sprinkles or a spoonful of chocolate syrup a sundae though. The ice cream is still the foundation of any sundae or else it can't be called a sundae.

You shouldn't be this upset that men are getting together and sharing hot tips to 'trick' women by using such unfair tactics as 'brush your teeth' and 'talk about things you share in common'. Do you just want autistic men who don't already know this to simply suffer in silence and women to be cornered by braver autists that rant at them about trains? Why are you against it? Losers improve their chances of getting with women, women who are approached by losers are instead approached by more tolerable losers. Everyone wins, except for you somehow.
>>
File: normies are shite.png (51 KB, 1471x485) Image search: [Google]
normies are shite.png
51 KB, 1471x485
>>29230954
>>29230954
its inebiteble
>>
File: d53.png (13 KB, 305x275) Image search: [Google]
d53.png
13 KB, 305x275
>>29229129
They seriously annoy me.

I don't want to completely change my personality just to lose my virginity. They're a bunch of narcissistic weirdos. It's much comfier just accepting my fate as a KHV and not wasting money on cunts who won't even love me.
>>
>>29235008
communist detected.

oregan0
>>
>>29235240
its what they call a shit test. women bully like that all the time to test your mettle. say something like nothing needs saying. or im just thinking of something else. or jokingly im waiting for you to say something witty for once.

point is to act unfaced. this idea of beta and inferior is all in your head. just remember shes just a stupid cunt. and social value is a lie. being rich and popular doesnt make you a better person.

otherwise learn to fill in awkward silencses with interveiw questions. just bombard her with generic shit to keep the flow going.
where you from. what music do you like. what food do you like.
>>
>>29235506
you have denounced fundamentals of PUA several times now as being fake. You do know that they are not fake aspects right, and that they are core aspects of what Pick Up Artisting is?

I think it's a sleazy bunch of bounders selling how to guides to impotent men. You would say "no they aren't sleazy, they're just men who happen to be sleazy why are you jealous of the mad puss they get >_< ???"

you're either delusional or have spent too much money to accept that dishonesty and dissimulation are the core to this. Being tall and athletic is not what they sell you, they can't sell you that
>>
Its amazing how these people turn getting laid into the gayest fucking thing ever. The terms, the mindest... all of it is just so fucking stupid sounding.
>>
>>29235624

You got my posts mixed up. I've not spent any money on pua and I've said over and over that it works perfectly, is not sleazy or deceptive or bad, or any of the other things you are wrong about.

I tried to explain it to you in terms even you can understand. At this point it's clear you suffer from willful ignorance. Pua is just information, it's not the magic wand you make it out to be. If you want to be athletic the git gud. It will be a useful addition in making you a well rounded and likeable person. Height is the same. If you decide height is holding you back then do what's required to fix it. Get the surgery or invest your energy elsewhere. Use your strengths to your advantage and minimize or compensate for your weaknesses.
>>
I find it offensive that genetically inferior people would try to pass on their genes like this.

Stop condemning future generations to your shit existence.
>>
>>29235653

Yeah, 'hygiene', 'friendliness', 'employment'. What kind of faggot sits around and not only thinks up these ridiculous words but actually thinks they're good. Stupid sex having normies and their made up arbitrary rules of interacting
>>
>>29235743
exactly, if you're a manlet, just dont even try to get laid. Just play MTG and dont pass on your genes
>>
>>29235743

Most just want to get some fuck. Most actively try to avoid reproduction.
>>
>>29235741
ok buddy, then drop a couple dimes and read the fundamentals. it's not based on being good, it's street level mentalism -- oh wait no those are sprinkles, sorry, I take back what I said about the healthy and good community of ice cream parfaits
>>
Plastic surgeons will literally shill themselves on PUA forums. People namedrop certain guys and sometimes doctors will even join the forums to discuss the procedures and how much they cost and stuff. They make their living by convincing you that your zygomatic arch is off by a millimeter so you need a 5000 surgery to make women want to fuck you.
>>
>>29235835

I don't understand your post. Are you trying to get me to buy you an ice cream? Or do you want a suggestion?

The other night I got this cherry vanilla bluebell and blended with bailey's and malt powder. It was bretty gud. I guess you could try just mixing moonshine and ovaltine but I'm sure my way is better.
>>
>>29235872

You mean people providing a wanted service will explain how they can fulfill that wanted service to people who are likely to be interested? There's some sick people out there for sure. Next you'll tell me restaurants sell food to hungry people.
>>
>>29235785
Does it have to be MTG or can I play video games instead?
>>
>>29232757
commie cuck horse found.
>>
>>29235899
>My analogy is so perfect I won't even acknowledge it when it's referenced to me ~_^

whoa bra, don't neg me bra, I can't handle your social chemistry
>>
>>29235939
They prey on weak-willed people who don't even need the surgery.
>>
>>29236028

You still aren't making sense. I'm not possing at you or whatever it is you think. Write clearly and I can correct you more easily.
>>
I have a friend (REEEEE) who's a huge PUA douche. What I hate about it is his latent need to reduce everything, including human interactions and relationships, to sheer numbers and probability. Even if all our thoughts and actions really do boil down to the collisions of tiny particles, it seems impractical to me to try to evaluate things on that level. It's so far beyond the realm of our comprehension that you'll probably still arrive at faulty conclusions. And on top of that it just makes huge, sweeping generalizations about massive groups of humans which don't seem plausible to me.
>>
>>29236131

Interesting opinion but you're wrong. They offer a service. Noone is tricked or forced into it. I know betas hate plastic surgery for no actual reason but if you don't like it then don't get it. I intend on getting it. I also lift. Arnold Schwarzenegger isn't preying on my insecurities and tricking me into getting strong. I like being big. People who go under the knife are usually happy they did.
>>
>>29236131
>need

The whole point of cosmetic surgery is it's not needed. How many plastic surgeons are doing heart replacements? Life isn't just about need. Sometimes it's fun getting what you want even if it's something that you don't need in order to live.
>>
>>29236143
>>29235506
>ice cream
>>29235624
>Ice cream
>>29235835
>ice cream
>>29235899
>ice cream

>>29236143
>what are you talking about though, you're just jealous of my metaphors silly boy

My point is that you disavow aspects of a community because it is unfavourable. If a muslim says only fake mulslims believe you can kill infidels but the source material says killing infidels is permissible, you're kind of a tool to listen to the one deflecting it.
>>
>>29233833
he is so fucking characterless not to mention skipped leg day (all fucking torso), but he is attractive I suppose, the women he's been with probably enjoy imagining him "during" as Johnny Depp charismatic.

>I used to be painfully awkward
>still is at "how did I get here" stage presence.

How to get sexual like a man? Take it.
There's your answer.
>>
>>29236274

What unfavorable aspects did I disavow? All of pua is good. The only thing I spoke against was the paying for it part. Why pay for it when it's free is my main beef. The information is good but I prefer reading and discussion found in a forum. My ass is too 80hd to sit through a book where I can't even have a conversation with the author of the ideas. The concept of selling books is not something I consider to be pua.
>>
File: 1443888805731.jpg (135 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1443888805731.jpg
135 KB, 1000x1502
>>29229129
>Is the PUA community the most toxic community that exists?
nah, that's feminism but ye puas are shit too, not because they "objectify" women but because they give betas hope
>>
File: where chin go.jpg (24 KB, 250x365) Image search: [Google]
where chin go.jpg
24 KB, 250x365
>>29236240
Plenty of people need cosmetic surgery, but when you're obsessed with maxillas and gonial angles it's easy to be tricked into thinking you need it, even when you look fine.
>>
>>29236204
not him but why would you ever get plastic surgery?
were you wanting it before you started browsing pua forums?

I also have some other questions if you wouldn't mind, but don't answer if you don't want to
>are you a virgin?
>if not, how many sexual partners have you had?
>what's your job and how much do you earn?
>how many female friends would you say you had?
>have you ever paid money to attend a pua course/seminar?
>do you have a history of depression?
>>
>>29234507
A poor girl is living at your apt. that you pay for (and assuming it is good) you are literally in the best position right now so long as you don't let any of your desires go down the toilet.
>>
>>29236610

I have gyno from puberty in just one side. I've always been skelly so it stood out and I was self conscious about it. After seeing pictures of dental implants and the profound difference chin and jaw implants made I wanted it. It's probably narcissistic. I think I'm better than everyone and want others to think I'm better than them too. What better way that beauty to accomplish this? I did want it before browsing pua forums, that's actually how I found the forums, by searching for information about plastic surgery. I've had 2 gfs, one was just a few months and I lost my virginity to, the other about 3 years. I'm an rn so the majority of my social life is populated by girls, I make on the lower end of salary but by no means poor at $23.5/hr, especially if overtime or holidays. I never paid for pua shit and I'm not sure if I'd call it depression. I prefer the term melancholy, I was raised southern Baptist and we don't get 'depressed'.

I'm 28 now and short of chasing college freshman my hopes of a virgin bride are effectively zero. I more closely align my beliefs with the more holistic neomasculinity or mgtow crowd but really I think it's all the same shit. I don't care what it's called as long as it's a community for like minded men to talk about man stuff. Our grandparents had Mar buddies, masons, odd fellows, church bros, and more. There is no equivalent male kinship and bonding equivalent today. I just want a sitcom stereotype group of shitlords to smoke cigars and go bowling with. It's not the same but you find something like that in the manosphere.
>>
>>29236911
28 is way too late for those surgeries, sorry dude. When you spend most of your adult life as a deformed ugly person it leaves lasting consequences.
>>
>>29236934

It really isn't. I've done my homework. It can be done at almost any age provided you're healthy enough. I'm neither ugly nor deformed though. Those guys get corrective or reconstructive surgery. It's the same thing but le they actually neeeeed it.
>>
>>29236994
It can be done at 80 but it doesn't mean it's not too late.

Are you going to have good childhood experiences that an attractive person has? Are you going to get your school-age social development? Highschool/college-age romantic development? The same results you would have in your professional life and social life and everything else? Nothing will bring that back.

If you have a shitload of money, I'd say that buying whores is a better option.
>>
Yep it all started as a community of awkward losers that brute forced getting laid instead of playing the victim like most of r9k. Look at early photos of him, he looked psychopathic like Elliot Rodger. He has come a long way, he has pulled himself out of the mud. Sure he's still a bit of a weirdo but he says has value and is inspiring, even if you're not into casual sex.
>>
>>29237032

I'm trying to get plastic surgery, not a time machine. I was home schooled and grew up on a fucking dirt road. My school experience began and ended with University life. I know it will improve my professional and romantic life. Something as small as gaining 20 pounds made a huge difference in how I was treated. Aside from my forearms that just affected how clothes hung on my frame as far as they could tell. Surgery would make me look older and more masculine.

I have money, but not enough to buy multiple sex slaves and then store them without anyone finding out. Honestly I wouldn't want that if they were free. Sex trafficking carries a steep penalty if caught. Some people want tattoos and piercings. I want a more prominent chin. Body modification has become quite common in the West.
>>
>>29236911
Fair enough
Doesn't the fact you need surgery to feel superior to others undermine how great you are though?

Also, do you not think that money for surgery could be better spent on other things (like a booze cruise full of sluts to satisfy your ego)?
>>
>>29237189
I'm just trying to say that it won't magically give you a good life that you never had.

If your life is already good though then obviously it'll make it better.
>>
>>29232806
>At least, that's how it works for me.

Some dudes are really fucking insecure, antisocial, and awkward. There's a lot more to overcome for them.
>>
>>29233966
Writing over 500 books won't make you a good writer if you don't learn how to improve from your mistakes.
>>
>>29230162
A lot of normalfags do manipulate women for sex. In fact, every normie who has regular casual sex does.

I mean, getting a girl drunk, pretending to be interested in what she says, staying late at parties to hook up with drunk girls are what people do casually.

PUA shit is tame compared to that.
>>
>>29236204
>betas hate plastic surgery

That's an odd conclusion to come to when the majority of people getting plastic surgery are betas. Once a beta, always a beta, no matter how strong your jawline is. Unless the plastic surgery is so good that your looks will put you in the top 10% of men, your autism will still prevent you from getting laid.
>>
>>29237234

Fuck off with the trying to put words in my mouth. What is with your hard on for the word need? I already feel I'm better than everyone else. I want everyone else to be able to tell that just by looking at me. I don't like sluts and the only cruise I went on was shit. I don't see how a slutty booze cruise would stroke my ego in the slightest.

>>29237237

I was never under the impression that surgery included going back and photoshopping every picture I had taken of me. I don't think I had a bad life. I actually consider myself blessed. I'm a greedy little shit though. A better life is the only thing I want.
>>
>>29236911
>I just want a sitcom stereotype group of shitlords to smoke cigars and go bowling with. It's not the same but you find something like that in the manosphere.

Fuck, man.
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.