[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>come out of the closet to my father >tell him how attracted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 0082 - XHykLww.gif (2 MB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
0082 - XHykLww.gif
2 MB, 425x481
>come out of the closet to my father
>tell him how attracted I am to men, and think of them sexually and do not think of women sexually
>he tells me it's ok and he loves me and he accepts me
>can see the sadness in his eyes
>I'm not actually gay, I just did it to troll him
>3 years have passed and he still believes me

who else /D E V I L I S H/ here?
>>
>>29228973
Your father is going to kill himself and lives every day thinking his only son (I assume) likes taking dick in his ass and will never bring home a qt girl for him to meet

Kill yourself
>>
>>29229144
Obviously the devilish thing to do is to bring home a girl and boy and fuck them both just to confuse him
>>
>>29229175
at different times or the same time?

Regardless, he would still think I love dick in my ass, so it is pretty devilish
>>
>>29229307
Take them both into your room, make thumping noises and moan, pretend to climax, and then have both the man and woman leave.
Schrodinger's faggot son.
>>
>>29229324
>Schrodinger's faggot

I fucking laughed

The son is both gay and straight
>>
File: D E V I L I S H.png (48 KB, 225x255) Image search: [Google]
D E V I L I S H.png
48 KB, 225x255
>>29228973
>act retarded
>not actually retarded
>>
>>29229350
I do this too, unironically
>>
>tell my slampiece I don't love her
>actually madly in love with her
>3 months have passed since she left me that night and she still doesn't realize she got trolled hard
>>
>>29228973

>on the bus
>girl gets on with groceries
>she is having a hard time with them
>she sets them down to take a breather
>I take some of the bags, lift them up
>she says in a shy voice "thanks, just put them on the seat please"
>I only picked them up because a can in one of the bags was poking my leg
>I put them on the other side of the aisle near the side door
>I see the look of sadness in her eyes and face
>I felt good
>>
>>29229350
>>29229379

like limp wrist slack jaw retarded?
>>
>>29229426
Nah, like useless can't complete simple tasks because can't figure it out retarded
>>
>>29229454

yeah thats smart family, i do that also.
>>
>>29229175

Why not find an androgynous, boyish girl that looks like a mtf tranny and bring her to visit? Your old man would be totally bamboozled if you showed him a girl that looks like a boy that looks like a girl.
>>
File: 1465296502364.jpg (102 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1465296502364.jpg
102 KB, 258x245
>tfw going to the movies, buying a fuckton of snacks
>don't eat them at all
>wait til the movie is done and dump everything on the floor near my seats, including my XL soda when nobody is looking

have fun cleaing it up, normsters!
>>
>my cousin has always like being an androgynous
>he acts like a woman, not even a faggot
>has a rich md girlfriend for 10 years now
>everyone still thinks he's a fag
>>
File: 1407119379594.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1407119379594.png
129 KB, 724x611
does anyone else vandalize public bathrooms, bros? here's some of my stories from yesterday

>take big soaked balls of toilet paper and chuck them at the ceiling
>lowlife knuckledragger retard janitors have to get on their little cuck ladders to break them off

another one

>go into the bathroom with food
>stuff food into the sink drain then rock a gigantic fuck off blaster piss into the sink and fill it right up
>normie droolcup janitor has to play with my piss

last one

>shit near on the floor right by the entrance to the bathroom
>wipe my ass and scrub the mirrors with my nasty bum boy toilet paper
>open and close the door a bunch on my way out so it smears shit everywhere

listen lads, if you don't make janitor's lives hell, you will NEVER be a robot
>>
>>29229579

I've thought of glue and paste vandalism. That means buying toothpastes, different kinds of glues and similar things to vandalize with in nearly countless ways! For example you can spread toothpaste on different surfaces or write with it, use some food pastes for smell effect, spread glue or something sticky to door handles, glue things together or fill keyholes, and so on. It's funnier, less noticeable to do and a lot harder to clean off.
>>
>>29229479
This, and with a name like Robin or Pat.
>>
File: tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6crjzE5hk1v0pigno1_500.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>Counter girl asks if I want a carrier bag
>tell her it's fine and don't need one to carry shopping
>actually needed a bag, but felt happy in my male superiority
Dumb females.
>>
>>29229579
>not writing "clean me up!" onto the sink mirrors with someone elses shit rather than yours (have gloves obviously)
>they'll never discover that you did it
>>
File: 1427799318165.gif (622 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
1427799318165.gif
622 KB, 500x497
>toilet has a sign that says "please leave this bathroom the way you found it"
>leave it cleaner than it was
>>
>>29229144
>will never bring home a qt girl for him to meet
I'm not going to be doing that either way.
>>
>>29229479
wtf who are you? My friend's nickname is bamboo and he always calls me a boy who looks like a girl who lookes like a boy (loop)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.