[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time a girl touched you that wasn't a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1465558731003.jpg (160 KB, 1174x1048) Image search: [Google]
1465558731003.jpg
160 KB, 1174x1048
When was the last time a girl touched you that wasn't a family member? Not nessecarily sexual, could be as simple as touching your arm. But not something like accidentally brushing against you on the bus

I honestly can't remember
>>
Got pushed by a thirteen year old girl in the line at subway just last week.
>>
Two years back, she playfully patted my head.
>>
>>29228771
I can't remembe-wait it was when I was 18, for some reason I was hugged by a gril

That was 8 years ago. Fuck.
>>
>>29228771
Women at work touch my arm/shoulder a bit.
I never do it back since I've got a fair amount of the 'tisms but I guess I should start.
Just want to make sure I do it in a fluidly/natural way
>>
>>29228797
was she hot anon
>>
Sometimes older women at work will touch my arm or shoulder. I always jump when it happens because I never see it coming. It's annoying.
>>
last month a girl i did not see since high school(like 1 year ago) hugged me.
that counts right? i am not hugless anymore at least.
>>
Took a girl to the movies last Thursday and had my hands up her shirt
>>
Few weeks ago a girl at work grabbed my forearm to show me something.
>>
File: 1463696547174.png (231 KB, 655x522) Image search: [Google]
1463696547174.png
231 KB, 655x522
>>29229160
>about a month ago
>getting ID renewed so i head out for a haircut
>barber presses her body on me as she cuts my hair
>stops when she sees my bulge under the hair blanket thing

i was enjoying it so much too
>>
>>29229248
did not mean to respond to your post, my bad
>>
A female friend touched my arm with her palm when she was talking to me when we were driving.

If the car wasn't standing still at that moment i would have crashed it.
>>
Sitting next to a Stacy in class she touches me every time I sit next to her. Feels really good. Often times she draws something on my arm. This are my highlights...
>mfw she is really good looking
>>
>>29228771
i-it's been so long....

Possibly February, and she won't even answer my messages anymore.

Please kill me.
>>
>>29229248
i hug girls when I go out with my friends
>>
>>29228771
Had my back and front scratched by my gf and her best friend (female) while masturbating.

>awaiting REEEEEs
>>
I think I hugged a girl at a new year's party
>>
>>29228771
I got a boner when a girl kept tickling me yesterday
>>
Girl tried to tickle me
>Why dont you have a reaction
>>
>>29228771
Yesterday.
Sexually, it's going to be two weeks ago.
>>
I got a hug last night

feelsgoodman.png
>>
>>29228771
I'm a tango dancer, so... Wednesday.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.