[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can woman and men be friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: okehdokeh.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
okehdokeh.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
No because woman can't be taken seriously as their only purpose is to have children and raise them.
>>
I say yes, but only if the man does not initially think of the woman in a sexual/romantic manner, and the woman NEVER turns on slutmode for attention and never tries to make him an orbiter.

It does happen though. I've had genuine friendships with women.
>>
File: sdDPds1uyvel4o1.jpg (14 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
sdDPds1uyvel4o1.jpg
14 KB, 316x202
>>29228481
And they even fail at that, just look at this board for proof.

FREE YOURSELVES FROM YOUR ROASTIE ENSLAVEMENT MY BROTHERS, RISE UP AND SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION
>>
File: BTHGsgMCcAEv852.jpg large.jpg (96 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
BTHGsgMCcAEv852.jpg large.jpg
96 KB, 768x1024
My best friend online for 10 years is female.
A total complete recluse that I have feelings for. If only she wasnt a girl. I wish she wasnt. Years ago we discussed it and she gave me a good reality check that I just need to keep those feelings at bay for my own sake.
And sure enough I have managed to for the most part. Doesnt stop me from seeing dreams about her though.
Im a slave to a roastie, but atleast I dont know her irl so thats good. I've met some weird people on 4chan that have been a part of my life for such a long time. Weird now that I think about it.
>>
>>29228510
what's it like to have female friends? Didn't you ever get feelings for them or vice versa?
>>
>>29228510
In my experience there's so much circular logic here it's impossible to maintain a friendship once one of you is in a relationship.

> man and woman are friends
> man gets gf
> gf says it's weird and uncomfortable having another woman around
> man says he can't be friends anymore
> woman interprets this as "he stopped being friends with me once we couldn't sleep together"
> thinks all men are pigs
> when she gets a bf, he won't be allowed to have female friends because he is a man and therefore a pig with no dick control

It's a negative feedback loop playing off the stereotype of men being sex driven simpletons
>>
>>29228615
bullshit because ugly and attractive women are always friends with chad
>>
>>29228626
> Bullshit because fictional characters I use to over generalize everything are friends
>>
>>29228615
I'd just break up with the girl. Not being allowed to have female friends is a huge red flag for me.
>>
>>29228481
If even that, without men children would not be raised properly.

With the advent of artificial wombs they will become almost entirely redundant.
>>
>>29228611
It's really nice, unless/until they try to make you an orbiter or try to get slutty with you. But I have female friends who've never done that.
>>
If both parties already have a significant other then yes. If not, the man will lust after the woman and she will lust after his connections or drugs or status or anything but him, while he lusts after the pussy and nothing else.
>>
>>29228647
You just absolutely slashed your dating pool ese. Especially if you're attractive, your gf will always worry, and someday she'll bring it up. It's not a question of if, only when.
>>
>>29228668
Idc. My friends are too important to me. Girlfriend can get over it, or she can et dumped.
>>
>>29228658
>unless/until they try to make you an orbiter
What are the warning signs of that man? Feel like it might be happening to me.
>>
>>29228481
Yes, IF there are no relationship-esque thoughts are implied from either parties for each other, but thats rare, and it can develop later on. If sexual thoughts are implied from both parties, there is a chance for fwb to develop.
>>
>>29228639
Dude I've seen in in real life, unattractive girls are most likely to be outgoing and talk with chads. They also go to parties. This is in highschool, even fat girls who look like men go, I swear once I found out I was speechless. This is the UK though but I'm sure it's the same in the US. It's just if you are a sperg you don't get invited.
>>
>>29228697
If the relationship feels very one-sided, like you're giving all the attention and effort and she's not giving back. There are other warning signs imo, but I don't want to fuck with your head because I don't know your friend and how she acts.
>>
>>29228639
Dude I've seen in in real life, unattractive girls are most likely to be outgoing and talk with chads. They also go to parties. This is in highschool, even fat girls who look like men go, I swear once I found out I was speechless. This is the UK though but I'm sure it's the same in the US. It's just if you are a sperg you don't get invited.
>>29228658
I thought female friends either turn you into an orbiter or want to date you. How do you stop that happening? And also is their any advantage over male friends?
>>
>>29228776
>I thought female friends either turn you into an orbiter or want to date you

A lot of them do, unfortunately. But not all.

>How do you stop that happening?

Honestly, it's hard to explain. You have to not think of them as a sexual/romantic prospect, and they have to do the same but also not use you for attention.

>And also is their any advantage over male friends?

Depends how much you genuinely like women. They can also hook you up with other women, which is a nice perk. And sometimes it's just nice to turn off guy-mode and chill with a girl.

Their relationship advice is truly shit though. The meme is real. Never listen to women about what women want.
>>
I cant get over this friend that I liked. She really wanted to be friends but I couldnt do it. Do I just force her out of my head the moment I start thinking about her? Does this work?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.