[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Qt starts filirting with me >thisishappening.jpg >try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1465662251639.jpg (22 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
1465662251639.jpg
22 KB, 358x398
>Qt starts filirting with me
>thisishappening.jpg
>try not to sperg
>reply
>she continues to flirt
>she walks back to her friends
>they laugh
>was prank, she never wanted anything to do with me
>deadinside.jpg
Robots, when did you find out women have no soul
>>
>>29228387
i have literally L I T E R A L L Y never known a female to "troll" a guy by flirting with him because he's ugly

it doesn't make any sense. I went to a huge school, and neither the popular nor the nerdy ass girls did this

why do you make up lies on the siberian teeth straightening forum?
>>
iktf
Happened to me once, not sure why though. I dont think Im really that ugly, but it could be that they sensed that I had no friends and that I was an easy target to bully. Girls are really far worse at bullying than guys, fucking whores.
>>
File: 0560 - GHYOSk5.jpg (47 KB, 579x553) Image search: [Google]
0560 - GHYOSk5.jpg
47 KB, 579x553
>>29228449
You're lucky to never had to experience it. Most of the time it's a dare from one of their friends.
>>
File: 1464028514159.gif (2 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1464028514159.gif
2 MB, 800x533
>>29228449
>i have literally L I T E R A L L Y never known a female to "troll" a guy by flirting with him because he's ugly
>
>it doesn't make any sense. I went to a huge school, and neither the popular nor the nerdy ass girls did this

You obviously weren't ugly enough for the act of tricking you into thinking she's interested is comedic in of itself.
>>
>>29228449
You're lucky anon. I lived in a small country town and the clique of girls would try and fuck with me non stop. One time a much older girl grabbed my ass, but she was just doing it for a prank ;_;
>>
>>29228449
>it didn't happen to me so obviously it has never happened to anyone else ever
You're a special kind of stupid.
>>
>>29228757
I was friends with popular kids and some of the nerdiest ass kids in the school

not once did I EVER hear of this happening.

You people are delusional
>>
>>29229106
So you were middle-ground normal enough to not experience any of that. Lucky you.

It wouldn't surprise me if you actually did some of that bullying. A lot of normals tend to not realise they're bullying. They just think it's a funny joke and that the person they're picking on also finds it just as funny as they do.
>>
>>29229106
>it didn't happen to me so obviously it has never happened to anyone else ever
Is that really how your brain works?
>>
>>29228387
Well look at you you fuckin special snowflake, getting people to pay the slightest bit of attention to you. What about me huh. I'm a fucking GHOST.
>>
>>29228757
>>29229663

Fucking this.
I hope he's only pretending to be a stupid retarded faggot.
It actually bothers me that someone could even be this stupid.
>>
>>29228387
when feminism
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.