[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nerd Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Recently got into nerd culture after playing Arkham City. What's a good way into transitioning into a comBputer geek like you guys? Trying to impress this girl in my home economics class.

>pic related
>>
dude you totally have to get a sick ass gaming computer like an alienware or something
>>
>>29228380
im using a dell
>>
>>29228410
Well, Dell owns Alienware so I guess that's close enough.
>>
You play one video game and you think you're a nerd? Video games have been normie-tier now for almost a decade. So much so that girls play them just to impress guys and get their attention / approval.

Are you effeminate, OP? That sounds like something a female would do. The fact that you're pretending to like something just to impress a girl is beta as fuck. The woman is supposed to come to YOU pretending to be interested in what YOU'RE into.

You are such a little bitch.
>>
>>29228528
In terms of how seriously you took the bait, you're a pretty big fish.
>>
>>29228562
How do you know if this is bait or not?
>>
>>29228653
why would a normie come to /r9k/ for opinions on nerd culture

use your head anon
>>
>>29228672
i came here because of the school shootings
>>
>>29228653
It's incredibly obvious to anyone who isn't a turbosperg.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.