[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gentle Femdom Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
>Male nipple play edition
I just want a cutie to tease my nipples
>>
>>29228222
Post your nipples so we can perv on them.
>>
I feel like this can't be pleasant. I have sensitive nipples but that just means that it hurts to wear certain shirts, I can't imagine getting pleasure like that.
>>
>tfw not cute so no one will ever tease me and use me as their play thing
>>
File: 1402388424176.jpg (80 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1402388424176.jpg
80 KB, 600x720
>>29228222
>>29228446
I have really sensitive nipples and I would love this. It would probably cause over stimulation and melt my fucking brain.

Too bad nipple play is weird for guys.
>>
>>29228567
Why is it weird for guys?
>>
File: 1459311476871.png (489 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
1459311476871.png
489 KB, 500x629
>>29228567
My ex did this and it's fucking amazing.
The feeling of someone licking your nipples while they look up at you. it's so arousing.
>>29228446
its extremely pleasant.
It's like the feeling you get on the tip of your dick. just in your nipples.
>>
>>29228838
we aren't girls
>>
>>29228431
i have man boobs, and mulatto....
>>
>>29228912
yet we have boys talking about taking dick in their butt, but aren't willing to have nipple stimulation.

men seriously miss out on sexual pleasure with that close mindedness.

While females are having oral. anal, vaginal sex, and nipple play.

We limit ourselves to having our dicks stimulated.
>>
>>29229155
>men seriously miss out on sexual pleasure with that close mindedness
Yeah, because "we" are the ones that perpetuate that.
>>
>>29229155
In men's defense there aren't many guys who can get off to nipple play and said nipple play is super effective against women.

>>29228222
I miss the one goddamn gentle femdom I knew sometimes. She was into the most niche shit ever. Thanks for reminding me nipple play was a fetish of hers. I swear my dick was less sore then my nipples at times.

Too bad I am not into hard femdom they are notably more common then the gentle ones.
>>
File: spuppy_lovers_042.jpg (354 KB, 870x1222) Image search: [Google]
spuppy_lovers_042.jpg
354 KB, 870x1222
>>29229328
>>29229227
Any man can get off to nipple play.
With the right practice.

I never used to have sensitive nipples until I started experimenting with masturbation when i was 16. I literally just tickled them until they became so sensitive.

Then I realized how good it felt to stroke my cock while i teased my nipples.

It makes my cock feel way better when i stroke it. I also cum harder from it.

I never had sensitive nipples, but then I actively started teasing them and it changed from there.

Now I've had women tease and lick my nipples, and I have to say it is one of the most pleasurable experiences ever. Often I'd prefer them to lick my nipples while I came rather than busting in their vaginas.
>>
File: wcw_nap.jpg (209 KB, 800x1145) Image search: [Google]
wcw_nap.jpg
209 KB, 800x1145
>tfw you'll never take a nap with your gfd gf
>>
File: spuppy_lovers_043.jpg (360 KB, 870x1233) Image search: [Google]
spuppy_lovers_043.jpg
360 KB, 870x1233
>>29229531
will she tease my nipples while i sleep.
>>
Lol, this happened yesterday, I guess it counts as gentle femdom
>be playing mortal kombat on my xbox
>gf watching at my side
>after I lose a few matches she hugs me from behind
>puts her hands inside my shirt
>it's cold as shit, I can feel a cold sensation on my nipples
>she says whatever about how she can motivate me to win
>begins to rub my nipples from behind
>damn liar, it just made me lose focus
>never felt something like that before tho
>it felt good, but in a little painfull way, like I wanted her to stop, but still was so good
>pull all my strenght to win through the pleasure, sometimes closing my eyes as she nibbled my ear
>as I win, I drop on the couch. Felt like I ran a mile
>she gave me a kiss and smiled brightly, saying "see?"

Whore
>>
File: centre.jpg (113 KB, 1047x701) Image search: [Google]
centre.jpg
113 KB, 1047x701
>tfw girlfriend and me were at the beach, alone one time just me and her
>laying down on my front reading
>need some sun lotion shit so I don't burn
>ask her to put some on me
>she does but it feels weird
>turns out she's doing it with her foot
>gf what the hell are you doing that's your foot
>she presses her foot down on my back pushing me to the ground
>"I wouldn't try to get up if I were you"
>Why?
>"I'm pressing on your centre of gravity, no matter how hard you try you won't be able to move"
>I don't care just get your feet off me
>She pours lots of lotion on me and says "Awh, there you go does that feel better?"
>No it doesn't and it's highly inappropriate and I should be the one stepping on you not the other way around
>"A little bit defensive, I'd say you secretly enjoy having me on your back like this, I mean look how your body's quivering"
>s-shut up, that's not true, s-stop
>"I don't believe that, you don't want me to stop, you like being helpless, you want to be told what to do and be totally humiliated and forced to perform exclusively for my entertainment, we have words for people like you, you're such a pervert and now you're my slave"
>I-i'm not a pervert and it doesn't feel good, I hate this
>"Oh just admit it you love being told what to do, don't you, you little bitch, this is exactly who you are, admit to me you're a pervert"
>"Look at you, covered in crap, you want this, you crave it, tell me, tell me you want me to walk all over you, beg for it it's time to obey your goddess, filthy slave"
>at this point I can't take it any more and just admit it
>she slathers me in sunlotion and rubs her foot into my back pushing me into the ground while calling me a filthy little pervert who deserves his punishment
>makes me suck her toes and Iick her feet afterwards calling me a disgusting little freak
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.