[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Social anxiety feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1457060331790.jpg (141 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1457060331790.jpg
141 KB, 543x405
>Be me
>Order sushi/ramen/fried rice from the same asian place every sunday with online order so I don't have to talk to anyone
>When delivery guy comes I just hand him the money and take the order without saying a word
>Today this asian place closed their online ordering service so I have to call them to order
>FUCK.jpg
>Walk around in my house thinking about how am I going to do this for half an hour
>It really scares me
>Gain the courage to call them
>Dial while shaking hard as fuck
>"H-Hello... I-I'd like to order some maki sushi.."
>"I'm sorry sir, we're still closed and we'll only open in 1 hour."
>"O-Okay... Bye..."
>Now I can't order at all because I'll have to talk to the same guy if I order in two hours and that will be even worse
>Fuck.
>mfw
>>
>>29228116
Give me your order/address and I will call them for you.
>>
>>29228142
You're good guy
>>
>>29228142

I don't live in an English speaking country... :(
>>
>>29228116
What do you think the guy will think about you that makes you not want to call?
>>
Order from different place

Look up grubhub and see who is on there in your town
>>
That's not that bad desu. Just an honest mistake. If you call again they won't care.
>>
>>29228159
Nor do I... oh.... German maybe?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.